谁能了解宇宙万物之道?
Who knows the ways of the universe ?
雨滴何时落于何处?
Where and when a raindrop might fall ?
风起之时的力量多大?
How strongly a wind will blow ?
我接到了,耶
I get it. Yeah
这仅仅是个意外?
Is it all just an accident?
– 或者是天数? – 哇,真棒
– Or could it be destiny? – Yay, this is awesome.
– 真不错,小萝卜 – 阿宝
– Nice. Radish – Po
救命,救救我
Help. Help me.
抱歉,请原谅。我来了
Sorry. Excuse me. Coming through.
老爸,我不会让你受到…
Dad, I’ll protect you from that…
– 钢笔? – 我要你在自己的东西上签上名字
– Pen? – I need you to autograph your stuff.
东西?
Stuff?
自从我把你的卧室改成礼品店后,生意翻了一番
Business has doubled since I turned your bedroom into a gift shop.
– 礼品店? – 购物就送龙战士纪念品
– Gift shop? – Dragon warrior souvenirs with every purchase.
喂喂喂,你是在卖♥♥我的东西?
Whoa whoa whoa, you’re selling my stuff?
– 哦,不不不不 – 哇哦,谢谢你
– Oh no no no no – Oh boy, thank you.
– 我是把它们送出去 – 说啥?
– I’m giving it away – What ?
我的盖世五侠呢?在哪?
What about my furious five figures? Where are they?
我把它们放在那边的盒子里
I put them in a box over there.
这个?
This box ?
哦…
Oops
不!
No
– 真抱歉,阿宝 – 老爸,它们可是按功夫系列全手工制做的仿真模型
-I’m sorry, Po. -Dad, they’re hand-made scale replicas with Kung Fu action.
是我喜欢上功夫的那天做出来的
I made them the day I fell in love with Kung Fu.
我必须得找到它们
I have to find them.
阿宝,只是个意外罢了
Po, it was an accident.
他们在哪?
Where are they?
意外?或是天数?
Accident? Or destiny?
阿宝根本不知道多年前恰恰是一次意外…
Little does Po know that it was just such an accident…
将盖世五侠聚在了一起
that brought the furious Five together all those years ago.
这个故事讲述了五侠的诞生
This is the story of how the Five came to be
腰挺直
Straighten up
是,师♥傅♥大♥师♥
Yes, master Shifu.
腿分开,蹲低
Wider. Lower stance
气沉丹田
Hold your ground
稳。强
Steady. Strong
昂首
Chin up
这就是功夫之道
This is the way of Kung Fu
我都分不清他们两个了
I can’t even tell them apart.
注意力集中
Focus
控制住
Control
控制住
Control
她来了
There she is.
你在干什么?方式根本不对。这哪叫控制
What are you doing? That’s not proper form. This is not control.
脚站好
And stand on your feet.
对不起大♥师♥。我不知道哪根弦搭错了
I’m sorry master. I don’t know what got into me.
– 我保证不会再犯了 – 我倒是想相信你
-I won’t let it happen again. – I wish I could believe that.
– 一百圈 – 是,师♥傅♥大♥师♥
-One hundred laps. -Yes, master Shifu.
– 膝盖抬高 – 是,师♥傅♥大♥师♥
-Higher knees. -Yes, master Shifu.
她想让你为她自豪
She wants to make you proud.
嗯,要是她的方式正确的话,我也许会觉得自豪
Well, maybe I could be proud if she was doing the correct form.
– 你的方式 – 还有别的类型吗?
– Your form. – Is there another kind?
师♥傅♥,橡子只能长成粗壮的橡树,不可能长成樱桃树的
Shifu, an acorn can only become the mighty oak. Not a cherry tree.
你必须让她顺其自然地成长
You must let her grow into what she will be.
龟大♥师♥。师♥傅♥大♥师♥
Master Oogway. Master Shifu
犬大♥师♥,怎么了?
Master Mongrel, What is it?
有人来了。一个巨人武士
He’s coming. A giant of warrior
他自称野猪
He calls himself Boar
我叫野猪
I am Boar
– 他无人能挡 – 我无人能挡
– He’s unstoppable. – I am unstoppable.
– 他天下无敌 – 我天下无…
– He’s invincible. – I am invis…
天下乌…
inciv…
我叫野猪
I am Boar.
他击败了一个又一个大♥师♥,正朝这边赶来
He’s defeating the masters one by one. He’s heading this way.
师♥傅♥,只有你能阻止他
Shifu, only you can stop him.
北面的道路被野猪破坏了,所以只能走南面进蔬菜了
Some boar has destroyed the North road. So have to go get vegetables in the South.
我走之后,你就是大厨
And now while I’m gone, you’re the chef.
好的,别担心老爸。我看你下厨至少上千次了
Alright don’t worry, dad. I watched you cook like a thousand times.
我肯定能当好一名大…小厨
I’ll be good at cheffing…cheffery.
我差点忘了这一点。再见
I almost forgot. Goodbye
我会想你的。我很快就回来
I’ll miss you. I’ll be back soon.
别忘了。在开门之前,一定要打扫走道
Now don’t forget. Before you open, sweep the sidewalk,
擦干净桌椅并且放好菜单
wipe down the tables and pass out the menus.
扫,擦,放,每天都是如此。别担心,老爸。我记住了。去吧
Sweep, wipe, pass out, like everyday. Don’t worry, dad. I got this. Go
好吧,再见
Okay, bye.
好吧,就这样
Well, that’s done.
野猪在天亮之前就能到达。不过我以前对付过他这样的
That boar will be here by morning. But I’ve dealt with his kind before.
我气沉丹田。稳。强
I hold my ground. Steady, Strong
他一整天都是这样,是吗?
He’s been at this all day. Hasn’t he?
对,他真了不起
Yes, he’s amazing.
我永远做不到他这样
I’ll never be like him.
是,你做不到的
No, you won’t.
师♥傅♥,有件非常重要的大事
Shifu, there’s a matter of the utmost importance.
– 还有什么事比准备战斗还重要? – 吃的
-What could be more important than preparing for battle? -Food.
我们去买♥♥一点
Let’s order in.
我切、切、切…哇
Chop, chop, chop. Ow
我知道我是属于那种居安思危的人
I know I’m what preparing when I’m here somewhere.
哦,调料。好了
Oh, the spices. Right
那么…
So…
你们这些家伙干些什么呢,整天待在…
What do you guys do all day up there at the…
翡翠宫里
Jade palace.
– 功夫 – 谢谢你。也保佑你平安
– Kung Fu – Thank you. Bless you, too.
– 不不,功夫 – 哦耶,功夫
– No no, Kung Fu. – Oh, yeah, Kung Fu.
你们是怎么用“功”来完成“夫”的,真是太聪明了
That’s really neat how you do the Fu thing with the Kung.
你根本就不明白怎么一回事吧,对吗?
You have no idea what that is. Do you?
是,是,我不清楚
No. No, I don’t.
算了,我要把这个带回去了
Well, I should get this back.
好。对,没错。他们肯定会喜欢的,会喜欢的
Right. Yeah of course. They’re gonna love it. Love it.
饭里…
What was…
放了什么?
in that food?
快去叫医生来
Please fetch a doctor.
– 他的身体状况不适合与野猪战斗 – 我能听得到
– He’s in no condition to fight that boar. – I can hear you.
虎妞说得对。你需要支援
Tigress is right. You need reinforcements.
– 师♥傅♥,能替您战斗将是我的荣耀 – 不,你还不行
-Master, it would be an honor to fight for you. -No, you are not ready.
给我拿个卷轴过来
Get me a scroll.
这里列出了4位武士的名字。去王府村把他们找来,要快
This is a list of four warriors. Find them in the Wang Fu village and hurry.

No.
派虎妞去吧
Send Tigress.
师♥傅♥,我不会让您失望的
Master, I won’t disappoint you.
在黎明前赶回来
Be back before dawn.
不要让我失望
Do not fail me.
我会让您自豪的
I will make you proud.
阿宝,你听说没有?有个白♥痴♥厨师让师♥傅♥中了毒
Po, did you hear? Some idiot cook poisoned Shifu.
啊?
What ?
– 他死了? – 还没。但他要是让人抓出来就难说了
– Is he dead? -Not yet. But he will be when they catch him.
– 不,我是指师♥傅♥ – 哦,没有。他勉强撑了下来
-No, I meant Shifu. -Oh no, he’s alive barely.
– 好,说说你做得如何? – 哦,我做了锅夹生饭
– So how did you do? – Oh, I’ve made a mess.
哦,是嘛
Oh, that you did.
我的大厨儿子,我为你自豪
My son the chef, I’m so proud.
对,为这些厨房♥里的差事。也许我还能在别的方面有所发挥
Yeah, about the whole chef thing. Maybe there’s something else I’d be good at.
那好,咱们看看你在打扫卫生方面做得怎么样
Well, let’s see how good you are at cleaning up this mess.
– 主意不错,老爸。交给我,我能成为一名优秀的清洁工 – 你做清洁工?
– Good thinking, dad. I clean things. I’d be a great cleaner. – You a cleaner?
我平时让你洗个澡都难
I can’t even get you to take a bath.
– 你真幽默,不当喜剧演员可惜了 – 喜剧演员
– You’re funny. You should be a comedian. – A comedian.
– 或是舞蹈演员? – 明白了,舞蹈演员。我可以跳得很优雅
– Or a dancer? -Got it, dancer. I can do graceful.
你能优雅?我要吐了
You graceful? I feel sick.
那你需要医生。我可以当医生
Then you need a doctor. I could be a doctor.
清洁工、喜剧演员、舞蹈演员、医生。真棒,还有什么?
Cleaner, comedian, dancer, doctor. Great, what else?
– 作皇帝 – 我可以?
– An emperor – Can I?
不,开玩笑的
No, I was just kidding.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!