根据真实故事改编
快点 杰克
Come on, Jack.
快他妈开枪啊
Just pull the damn trigger.
我做不到
I can’t.
我昨晚做了个梦
I had a dream last night
彼时我正躺在床上
While I was laying in my bed
整个世界一片宁静
And the whole world was standing still
月色照亮我
Shining down down on me
我看见火和硫磺 在地狱燃烧
I saw fire, fire and brimstone
烈焰将我吞没
Coming down on my head
我哥哥弗雷斯特曾说过
My brother Forrest once said,
没有什么能杀死我们 我们将会永生
“Nothing can kill us. We can’t never die.”
因为在一战中
The reason being that in the Great War,
我大哥霍华德他们整个营
my eldest brother, Howard, saw his entire battalion
都掉进海里
drown in the sea.
所有人都阵亡了
Every last one of them.
唯独他活了下来
He was the only survivor.
而二哥弗雷斯特 也是那一年
And Forrest, well, that same year,
史上最致命的传染病 一战期间导致全球近60%人口感染
西班牙流感侵袭富兰克林
Spanish Lady flu hit Franklin,
几乎整个县的人都被灭了
damn near wiped out the entire state.
爸妈 弗雷斯特也不能幸免于难
It got Ma and Pa and Forrest
但是他大难不死
but against all the odds,
最后竟然康复了
he somehow managed to fight it off.
所以弗雷斯特会说那样的话
So you could see why Forrest felt that way.
富兰克林县界
我和哥哥们做酒品走私
Me and my brothers are moonshiners.
我们是私酒商
Bootleggers.
凡是制♥造♥售卖♥♥乃至于运输酒精含量超过0.5%以上的饮料皆属违法
1920年 弗吉尼亚州通过了禁酒令
In 1920, they passed the Prohibition Act
使得卖♥♥酒变成非法勾当
making the sale of alcohol illegal.
与美国当时的妇女运动和清教♥徒♥有关
至少在舆♥论♥上认为是不合法的
Well, at least it was supposed to be.
我们等着被抓呢 警长
You want a case, Sheriff?
早啊 弗雷斯特
Morning, Forrest.
正宗玉米威士忌
Pure corn whiskey.
这是我们自♥制♥的威士忌酒 警长
That there’s the white lightning, Sheriff.
那口感就像一把刀
It’ll come at you like a knife,
锋利热辣 直捅到底
pointy end first, sharp and hot all the way down.
真♥他♥妈♥带劲 我要两箱
Aw, damn it. Give me two.
没问题
All right, then.
-可以放行了吗 -谢啦 孩子们
– You all right there? – Thanks, boys.
很荣幸能帮助你们好好执法
Always happy to oblige an officer of the law.
富兰克林被认为拥有世界上最潮湿的村落
They called Franklin the wettest county in the world
因为这里几乎每个人都会造酒
on account of almost everybody was making the stuff.
随便什么东西都可以用来私制威士忌
Now, you can make moonshine whiskey from just about anything.
塞尔玛
Hey, Selma.
萝卜 南瓜 黑莓 燕麦 树皮
Turnips, pumpkins, blackberries, cornmeal, tree bark.
-什么都行 -好的
– Anything. – All right, then.
他病得可重了
He’s so fucking sick, man,
都没法从床上爬起来去蒸酒
can’t get himself out the bed to tend the stills.
-要我帮忙吗 -不用 我能行
– You want me to take it up to him? – No, l can do it.
到了晚上 遥望山头
And at night, in them hills,
你可以看到人们为蒸馏机生起的火堆
you could see them fires from the stills burning
就像圣诞树上的彩灯一样
like lights on a damn Christmas tree.
越过群山 在繁华都市里
Over the mountains, in the cities,
正涌动着美国有史以来最严重的犯罪潮流
there was the biggest crime wave this country’d ever seen.
那些非法酒品
And all that illegal liquor
通过卡车从山上运到了城里
was flowing down from the hills to the cities by the truckload.
黑帮在街头大肆抢劫 为所欲为
Gangsters were just scooping money off the streets like candy.
枭雄并起 阿尔·卡彭 汤米·马罗伊
They had men like Al Capone, Tommy Maloy,
还有疯狗弗洛伊德·班纳
that mad dog Floyd Banner.
著名黑帮人物
他们霸占了这块地盘
They just moved in and took over.
而我们 则开着老破车
Meanwhile, we were hauling
把货物运来 进行地下交易
stuff around in our old, beat-up jalopies.
弗吉尼亚州 富兰克林县城
1931年
听着 杰克 你坐着别动
All right now, Jack, I want you to stay here.
-什么 -待在车里
– What? – Stay in the truck.
没人会稀罕这辆破车的 弗雷斯特
Ain’t like someone’s gonna steal this piece of shit, Forrest.
叫你待着你就待着 别多嘴
Just do what you’re told, Jack.
弗雷斯特 敲门
All right, Forrest, go on.
阿门 阿门
Amen! Amen!
酒来了 好咧
Here we go. All right, then.
快来拿酒
Get some of this.
欢迎欢迎 哥几个好吗
Welcome, welcome. How’re you boys doing?
小豆子的事我很遗憾 艾达·贝尔
Sorry to hear about Little Bean, Ida Belle.
酒鬼小豆子可中意他相好了
You know Little Bean loved his gals and his giggle water.
她会陪他下地狱去的
She sure is giving him one hell of a send-off.
把钱交出来 孩子
Give me your money, boy.
你乖乖听话
Yeah, you do as I say
-否则我切断你的喉咙 -等等 我没钱
– or I’m gonna cut you. – Hold on, now, I ain’t got nothing.
我只是开车的
I’m just a driver.
留下来一起玩吧
You boys staying?
我们得走了 艾达·贝尔
No, we gotta be getting off, Ida Belle.
别这样 弗雷斯特 就喝一杯
Come on, Forrest, one damn drink.
不行 我们得回去了
No, we better be getting back now.
你见过一刀封喉吗
You ever seen a Harlem Sunset?
如果你再不拿钱出来
Well, I’m fixing to cut one right into you…
我真的没钱
I ain’t got nothing.
我就要给你来一下了
If you don’t hand over that goddamn money.
该死的
Motherfucker.
我来处理吧
Here, I’ll take care of this.
别动 你动一下试试
Hey you, come on now, you don’t want to do this.
把刀拿开
Why don’t you put that knife away,
跟你的朋友回家去
take you and your friends on home?
如果我是你 就听他的话
I’d listen to him if I was you.
你是老大
You the boss?
你刚卖♥♥了好多酒给那些黑人是吗
You just sold a load to those dinges in there, didn’t you?
把钱交出来 不然尝尝我刀子的滋味
You hand over that cash or I’m gonna cut some daylight into you.
听着 先生
Listen here, mister.
我们不懂这个世界
We got no way of understanding this world.
我们就像井底之蛙
We got about as much sense of it as a bird flying in the sky.
有很多东西是青蛙不知道的
There is a lot that bird don’t know.
但是有一件事可以肯定
But it don’t change the fact that
这个世界无时无刻不在影响着我们
the world is happening to him all the same.
其实我想说的是
What I’m trying to say is
你的人生一直在变化
…is that the course of your life, it is changing.
只是你看不到而已
You don’t even see it.
你究竟在说什么
What are you talking about?
快跑
Let’s go!
没错 这就是他想说的
Yep. That’s what he’s talking about.
好了 没事了
Yeah, all right now.
你没事吧 杰克
You all right there, Jack?
算我倒霉 没看好车子
Just caught me off guard is all.
还能开车吗
You still good to drive?
-去死吧 霍华德 -哥不跟你计较
– Fuck you, Howard. – Oh, whatever you say,
我的小看门狗
little doggie.
无法无天
杰克 我们把酒放那里吧
All right, Jack, come on, we gotta go set up over here.
谢谢
Thank you.
精酿苹果酒
Finest apple?
好的
All right, then.
帮我跟弗雷斯特谈谈
Are you gonna talk to Forrest
关于我和蟋蟀酿的酒 如何
about taking some of me and Cricket’s liquor?
我们想大干一场
We’re working on somethin’ big.
谈什么
What do you mean talk to him?
谈让我们入伙 霍华德
About letting us in, Howard.
就你们那破酒怎么行
Not with that damn popskull shit you been cooking up.
我们还在完善
We’re still perfecting it.
完善个屁啊
Perfecting it, my ass,
杰克 那种烂酒连猪都嫌弃
Jack, that shit ain’t fit to slop hogs.
弗雷斯特不希望你干这个 懂吗
Forrest don’t want you involved, is all.
为什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!