是,我正回去
I just got back.
操你,妈!
fuck you, Ma!
对,我是这意思
Sure I mean it.
爸爸在么?
Is Pop there?
老爸,老爸
Aw, Pop, my Pop. Aw, fuck you, too, Pop!
顺便操你,爸爸
Aw, fuck you, too, Pop!
什么?
What?
我无法相信,我只是不能相信
I can’t believe it.I just cannot believe it.
我在吃东西?
That I’m eating?
是的,你在吃东西
Yeah, that you’re eating.
不,你在这儿,而我和你在一起
No,that you’re here. And that I’m here with you.
我不能相信
I can’t believe it.
你知道我第一次在自助餐厅见你
Do you know the first time I saw you in the cafeteria,
我想上去对你说
I wanted to go up to you and say
嗨,我是Lenny Bruce, 我为你春心荡漾
Hi,I’m Lenny Bruce.I got the hots for you.
现在,我为何不做?
Now, why didn’t I do that?
现在,你为何不做?
Why didn’t you do that?
可以省很多时间
It would’ve saved lot of time.
会省很多时间
It would’ve saved lot of time.
我知道为什么
I know why
你很害羞. -是的
Too shy.Yes.
我一直很害羞
Yes. I’ve always been shy.
甚至像孩子?
Even as a kid.
甚至像孩子
Even as a kid.
我想跨越这道门坎,但我总是很害羞
I tried to get over it, but I’ve always been very shy.
我猜当你躺下
I guess when you get right down to it,
我只是
I’m just.
基上是
Basically.
一个很害羞
A very shy
的人
Person.
你不用去工作?
Ho-ho. – Don’t you have to go to work?
是的,我要,但我该待在这
Yes, I do, but I think I should stay here
尝试去解决
and try to solve this problem of extreme shyness.
极端害羞的问题
this problem of extreme shyness.
也许我不该告诉你,但
Well, maybe I shouldn’t be telling you some of this, but.
我犹疑了一星期
Well, it was quite a week.
什么事?
Honey?
听着,选个时候,我想你见见我妈
Listen, someday I’d like you to meet my mother.
到时你们在一起?
Did you stay together then?
不,我得去迈阿密工作
No, I had to go to Miami to work.
但Lenny每天都打电♥话♥来
But, Lenny called every day.
有一天,他打来说他正赶来
And. then one day he called and said he was coming down
因为他忍♥受不了没有我
cos he couldn’t stand to be without me.
我们都是这种傻♥逼♥
We’re all the same schmuck!
这骗了我,我以为我们都拼命的想与众不同
And it just cracks me up that we try so desperately to be unique
我们都是同样货色。艾森豪威尔,肯尼迪,约翰逊
when we’re all the same cat. Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson,me, you,
每只猫都会抓撩到它屁♥股♥的鱼
every cat has got that one chick who really busted up his ass
他在这!
Oh, he’s here!
一会儿
Just a minute.
他穿着睡衣,像个蠢货般申辩
There he stands in his underwear,pleading like a dummy.
你能碰一下么?
Please, will you touch it once?
你之后不用再碰它,就碰一次
You never touch it any more. Just once.
我不想要的时候一定要我来?
When I don’t feel like it? When I got a headache?
甚至我头痛的时候?
When I got a headache?
甚至我什么快♥感♥都得不到?
Yeah.-When I don’t get any pleasure from it?
好吧,好吧, 因为我是 蠢货,我得要人碰它?
Yeah, that’s right. Cos I’m a dummy, I gotta get it touched.
若我等你,你不碰它
If I wait for you, you’d never touch it.
我就碰烂它
Oh, I touch it a lot.
不,你不是。你常碰它
No, you don’t. You think you touch it a lot.
你习惯常碰它
You used to touch it a lot.
现在你碰它真是帮了大忙
Now it’s a big favor to get you to touch it.
这就像一个大节日
It’s gotta be like a big holiday,
像停战日,对么?
like Armistice Day, right?
好吧
Well, all right.
若你想令我自觉有罪
If you’re gonna make me feel guilty,
带它来,我会碰它
bring it over here. I’ll touch it.
不,不,不,别帮我的忙
No, no, no, don’t do me any favours!
我自己来
I’ll just touch it myself.
那就对了,哥们
That’s it, man.
我们都是这样的傻瓜
We’re all the same schmuck.
噢,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
哥们!
Oh, man!
是专辑封面!
Is that an album cover!
你为何不进来,臭小子,再拿些花?
Why don’t you come in, big boy,and pick some flowers?

Oh, yeah.
这是shiksa女神
It’s a Shiksa goddess.
是时候让我登上荧幕了
That’s about the time I came into the picture.
何种身份? 你们的关系是什么?
In what capacity? What was your relationship?
私人助理
Personal manager.
朋友
Friend.
你知道
You know,
一个客户和一个代理商的关系
the relationship between a client and an agent
是很微妙的
is a very delicate one,very delicate.
你不知道
You don’t know
该对他们私生活介入多深
how far to get involved in their personal lives.
Lenny, 你说对了,她做了
Lenny, you name it, she’s done it.
她干起那行当
I mean, the whole bit.
她当时15,她已那样了
By the time she was 15, she had already done time.
所以你可以想像一下
So you can just imagine.
Lenny, 我希望我对你来说 更胜一个代理
Lenny, I’d like to be more than just an agent to you.
我想你知道我对你的感觉
I think you know how I feel.
否则,我不会告诉你这些
I mean, otherwise I would never be telling you these things.
你做了什么, Artie? 雇个私♥人♥侦♥探♥?
What did you do, Artie? Hire a private eye?
我不需要
I didn’t have to.
不,你听说你们两个经常一起鬼混
Well, I heard you two were hanging around a lot together, you know.
嗯,那不关我事。我开始问她的事
It’s none of my business,but I just started asking around about her
我开始问也开始听。-我爱你
and I started hearing these things. – I love you.
有个人说他认识她
Well, there was this one guy who said that he knew her,
并和她去了一个聚会,而且
and he went to a party with her,and

she, uh.
Lenny, 听着,我不需要你对你讲这 么清楚是吧?
Lenny, look, I don’t have to spell it out for you, do I?
我妈妈与这有关么?
Did my mother have anything to do with this?
Sally? 不
Sally? No.
Lenny, 我不是在搞麻烦
Look, Lenny, I’m not making this stuff up.
这不是件让人做得愉快的事,你知道
This isn’t a very pleasant thing to have to do, you know.
若你不相信我
If you don’t believe me,
我指,自己去查
check it out yourself.
我不需要,哥们,她已自己告诉我
I don’t have to.She already told me herself.
但谢谢
But, thanks.
我说,我介入了许多我不愿介入的事
I mean, I got involved in a lot of things which I wish I didn’t get involved in.
你知道,很痛苦的事
You know, very painful things with, you know,
发生在他私生活里
his personal life.
看来你真的很关心他
Since you really cared for him.
是的,我喜欢那家伙,真的喜欢
Yeah, I loved that guy. I really did.
亲爱的
Honey.
结婚吧
Let’s get married.
什么?
What?
我是六月新娘
I was a June bride.
我记得我穿一件孟加拉婚纱
I remember I was wearing a bengaline suit
穿高根鞋,主婚人是法官Liddy
had on high heels.Judge was Judge Liddy.
你记得一切,不是么? -是的。很多
You remember everything. – Oh, yeah. A lot of it.
他们像这样坐了十五分钟!
They’ve been sitting down there like that for 15 minutes.
她为什么不让他上去?妈,给她机会
Why doesn’t she let him come up? – Mema, give her a chance!
她可能是个可爱女孩
She’s probably a very lovely girl.
我知道她的一切
Oh, I knew all about her.
然后我明白, 听着,这是他的生活,而这是他所爱的
And I figured, it’s his life, and if that’s who he loves,
那对我来说不错
that’s fine with me.
但他们能谈什么? -关于我们,傻子!
But what can they be talking about?About us,dummy!
老天! 那头发!
Oh, Jesus! There goes the hair.
我妈妈会一直在
My mother will be on all the time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!