雷达观测员就更少了
and even fewer people to watch it.
转降卡巴拉机场
Charlie Echo India, C-E-I… re-route to Kabala airport…
029方向
…on heading zero-two nine.
立刻遵照指示行动
Comply immediately.
尤里,妈的,怎么回事?
撒登中校,我是尤里
Hello, Southern? It’s Yuri.
抱歉打你这个号♥码
I Sorry to call you on this number.
国际警♥察♥缠上我了
But I’ve got Interpol’s all over my ass.
我现在不能讲话…
I can’t know you right now.
时机不对
It’s uh, not a good time.
时机不对!?
Not a good time?
操!
C-E-I,立刻遵照指示行动
Charlie, Echo, India, comply immediately.
这是最后的警告
This is your last warning.
妈的,何时第一次警告?
Where was the first fucking warning?
如果愿意遵守就摇动机翼
Rock your wings if you intend to comply
我要下降
I’m putting us down.
降落我一定会被抓
If you land, we’re going away.
我没证件
I don’t have paperwork.
我们就快要爆♥炸♥了!
We’re in a flying fucking bomb!
他们向我们开火了
They’re firing bullets at our bullets.
我要下降
I’m putting us down.
好啦…好啦…操!
Okay, okay. Fuck!
这是C-E-I
This is Charlie, Echo, India.
请求转降卡巴拉机场
Request re-route to Kabala airport,
方向029
bearing zero-two-nine.
不…不要降落机场
No, not the airport.
降在高速路上是唯一的希望
There the highway. It’s our only hope.
你♥妈♥的♥疯啦
Are you fucking mad?
路上有个坑就完了
A pothole will set us off.
你也太低估自己了,艾利西
You underestimate yourself, Alexei.
你是最棒的
You’re the best.
艾利西,妈的,你最棒
You’re the shit, Alexei, you’re the shit!
艾利西当然不是最好的飞行员
Of course Alexei wasn’t the best.
他是莫斯科航校
He’d come forty-second out of forty three
倒数第二名毕业
at the Moscow Flight School.
天啊,他在干嘛?
Oh, God, what’s he doing?
他疯了吗?
Is this guy nuts?
我不能降落
I can’t land there, sir.
卡巴拉离这儿15分钟
Kabala’s fifteen minutes away.
他跑不远的
He can’t get far.
叫辆卡车在停机坪待命
I want a truck on the tarmac.
我们会没事的
We gonna be okay.
你们去哪儿?
Where are you going?
离证据愈远愈好
As far from the evidence as we can get.
等等…证据马上就没了!
Wait, there’s not going to be any evidence!
来…大家来
Come here. Come here.
喂…别害羞…来…瞧瞧
Hey, don’t be shy. Here, look.
免费的样品
Free sample
来拿吧,免费的样品
help yourself, okay? Free sample.
告诉你朋友们
Tell yourt friend.
枪吗?
Gun for you.
过瘾吧!
Happy times. Come on.
全部送…免费
Help yourselves. No charge.
快来呀
Everything goes.
枪阿!枪阿!枪阿!
Guns, guns, guns, yes, come on up!
来!高兴吧?
Here! You’re having fun now, huh?
快来!枪阿!枪阿!枪阿!
Come on! Guns, guns, guns! Yes!
子弹…枪…手榴弹…耶!
Bullets, guns, grenades!
统统拿走
Take ’em all.
整箱拿…快!
Take the whole crate. Go ahead.
手榴弹…耶!
Gun, grenades, hooray!
子弹…枪…手榴弹…
Bullets! Guns! Grenades!

Yeah.
枪上还刻着你的名字呢
That one’s got your name on it.
你也要吗?快来
You want one, too? Come on.
别忘了子弹哦!
Don’t forget the bullets.
别忘了子弹哦!
Don’t forget the bullets.
没子弹的话,枪也没用
How can you shoot a gun if you don’t have bullets?
所有的,通通免费
Everything goes for free!
枪,手榴弹!一切你看得见的,子弹
Guns, grenades! All you see. Bullets,
枪,手榴弹!
guns, grenades.
耶!耶!
Hooray, hooray!
快拿子弹
Have the bullets.
机组人员花一整天搬运的货物
What a cargo crew at Heathrow Airport
塞拉利昂的饥民
does in a day took a bunch of
在十分钟之内就搬光了
malnourished Sierra Leonean locals ten minutes.
当瓦伦丁特工到达时
By the time Agent Valentine got there,
草原上遍地是枪,人人手舞足蹈
you could find more guns on a plane full of Quakers.
我是尤里·奥洛夫
Yuri Orlov.
噢,操!
Ow! Fuck!
还想逃?
You run from us?
不,恩比西,不要
No, Mbizi. No!
废了你的双腿看你怎么逃?
Can you run with no legs?
我可以让他消失
Let me make him disappear, Mr Valentine
这里天天有人失踪
Around here, people disappear all the time.
我不能那样做
I can’t do that.
荒郊野外…谁会知道?
Look where we are. Who will know?
起码我们知道
We will.
他会得到报应的
He’s gonna get what’s coming to him.
这个我不那么肯定
I’m not as certain.
起来
All right, get up.
罪名是?
What’s the charge?
你在塞拉利昂干嘛?
What are you doing in Sierra Leone…
狩猎旅行
I’m on safari.
是吗?猎野兽?
Yeah? You’re hunting wildebeests
用机关枪?
with a submachine gun?
你也替公园管理局工作?
Do you also work with the Park Service?
我的罪名是无照狩猎吗?
Hunting without a license, is that the charge?
装什么傻?
Why are we playing games?
你私运军♥火♥
You traffic arms.
是买♥♥卖♥♥
Trade.
买♥♥卖♥♥就是私运
Trade. Traffic.
你提供世上最穷的人们
You get rich by giving the poorest people on the planet
互相屠♥杀♥的工具以此致富
the means to continue killing each other.
你知道我为什么做这个
Do you konw why I do what I do?
我能选择其他更荣耀的任务
I mean, there are more prestigious assignments.
比方追查核武
Keeping track of nuclear arsenals,
你认为那对世界和平更重要?
You’d think that’s more critical to world security,
不对!
but it’s not.
今天十个战争受害者中有九人
No, nine out of ten war victims today
是死于攻击性来♥福♥枪♥和小型武器 正如你的商品
are killed with assault rifles and small like yours.
那些核飞弹?
Those nuclear missiles?
它们还在发射筒里坐着呢
They sit in their silos.
你的AK-47才是大规模杀伤性武器
Your AK-47? That is the real weapon of mass destruction.
瓦伦丁特工,我不想害死人
I don’t want people dead, Agent Valentine.
我没拿枪指着别人的脑袋要他开枪
I don’t put a gun to anybody’s head and make them shoot.
我是说,他开一枪,对我的生意有好处
I admit, but shooting war is better for business,
但我希望人们使用我的枪但不打死人
but I prefer people to fire my guns and miss.
只要他们开枪就行
Just as long as they’re firing.
我能走了吗?
Can I go now?
我身上没有你想要的 除了手铐之外
You’ve got nothing on me. Except cuffs.
既然你要讲♥法♥
Since you’re so concerned with the law,
那你一定知道
you must know that I’m legally
我能合法的拘留你24小时而不起诉你
permitted to hold you for twenty-four hours without charging you.
或许你会问,我为什么要这么做
You might ask why I would do that and I can assure you.
我保证不是因为我喜欢你陪我
It’s not because I enjoy your company, because I don’t.
原因是在许可的24小时内
No, the reason why I’ll delay you for every second
我要居留你每一秒钟
of the permissible twenty-four hours
我就拖延了你的致命武器去杀人
Is I’m delaying your deadly trade and the deaths of your victims.
我不认为我拿了你一天
I don’t think of it as taking a day from you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!