You know what? You boys talk about Claire all you want.
知道吗? 随你们怎么谈论Claire吧
I’m actually gonna spend time with her.
我要过去陪陪她
I get the impression she might still be a tad upset.
我感觉她还有些烦躁
You heading back to the caves?
你回山洞去?
Safety in numbers, right?
一块儿走更安全 对吧?
Of course…
当然…
you have no idea what I’m talking about.
你根本不知道我在说什么
How nice it must be to not be involved
没有被卷入周围
in the bloody insanity that surrounds us at every turn.
一轮一轮的疯狂事多么好啊
It’s quite beautiful really.
这样真得很棒
You take care of your wife.
你只要照顾你的妻子
Everything else is someone else’s problem.
其他的都是别人的事了
No need to be involved in the decision-making process.
不必参与任何决策
No tree-shaking behemoths
不必对付能捍动大树的巨兽
French transmissions
不必研究法国人的求救信♥号♥♥
Just sweet bloody ignorance.
无知即是快乐
You don’t know how lucky you are,you know?
你知不知道你有多么的幸运?
Must be nice. You wake up and…
感觉一定很好 早上醒来 然后…
What?
怎么了?
Charlie, I want her back.
Charlie 我要她回来
What? I…
什么?我…
I want you to bring her back.
我要你把她带回来
What did you do to her?
你对她做了什么?
What did you do?
你做过什么?!
You bring her here.
你把她带到这儿
If you don’t
如果你不乖乖照办的话
I’m going to kill one of them.
我就杀了他们中的一个
and then if you don’t bring her back before sundown tomorrow
明天日落前你还没把她带来的话
I’ll kill another…
我就再杀一个…
And another.
再一个…
And another.
再一个
One every day.
一天一个
And, Charlie…
然后, Charlie…
I’ll kill you last.
我会最后一个杀你
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
We go out and we bloody kill him.
我们去把他宰了
Calm down. Charlie. We don’t want the others to get upset.
冷静 Charlie 我们不想让其它人感到不安
Forget them. He’s out there right now. Locke
管他们的 他现在就在那儿 Locke
I think he’s right.
我觉得他说的没错
The man threatens to kill one of us unless we bring him Claire.
那家伙威胁要杀掉我们中的一个 除非我们把Claire带过去
and what? We just wait for that to happen?
那怎么办 难道我们就等着那一刻的到来吗?
We tracked him once before. We can track him again.
我们以前跟踪过他 就一定能再跟踪一次
You both seem to have forgotten how that turned out.
你俩好像都忘了上次跟踪他的下场了吧
He bested you. Physically.
他把你揍得半死
He hung you from a tree.
还把你吊在树上
Running into the jungle unarmed is not gonna get the job done.
徒手冲进丛林是搞不定他的
So, what does get it done?
那怎么才能搞定他?
We circle the wagons, tell a select few about the threat
我们封锁营地 把这件事有选择性的告诉小部分人
we post them as sentries here and at the caves.
让他们分别在这儿和山洞那边放哨
“Tell a select few”?
有选择性的告诉小部分人?
He does what he says he’s gonna do, and that blood’s on our hands.
他说得出做得到 如果出了事 责任完全在我们
Okay, Jack, we tell everyone.
好 Jack 那就告诉每个人
But you wanna protect them, you need to start thinking defense.
但你要是想保护他们 你就得考虑如何加强防御
We move everybody off the beach back up into the caves.
大伙都撤离海滩 搬到山洞去
What if Ethan isn’t alone?
要是Ethan不只一个人怎么办?
What if he delivered his threat so that
也许他故意这样威胁我们…
we would gather like sheep to the slaughter
让大家成为入瓮之鳖
in a confined space where they could roll in and take us all in one fell swoop?
乖乖地聚在一起, 他们就能把我们一网打尽?
Okay, John.
那好 John
I mean, obviously you have a plan, so…
这么说来 你一定有好主意了 那么…
let’s hear it.
说来听听
The others are avoiding me.
大伙都在避着我
Sorry? No one will talk to me.
什么? 没人愿意和我说话
You know, it just feels like something’s going on.
你知道 感觉就像发生了什么事
Anything coming back?
记起什么事了吗?
After the crash, no.
坠机后的事 都记不得了
Some of this stuff is probably better forgotten anyway
反正这些事还是忘掉的好
I don’t know about you
恩 我不知道你怎样
but the rest of us been having a wonderful time.
但我们其他人都过得很开心
We even built a golf course.
我们甚至建了个高尔夫球场
You sure there’s nothing going on?
你..你确定没发生什么事
Absolutely.
当然
Okay.
好的
You’re quite enamored of yourself,aren’t you?
你很自恋 是不是?
Now, Lucy, I know it’s our first date, and you need to appear demure
听着 Lucy 我知道这是我们的第一次约会 你应该表现得淑女一些
but if you want to invite me for sex,don’t say “tea,”
但你知道 要是你想邀我和你上♥床♥ 不必说”喝茶”
say “sex.”
说”做♥爱♥”
Do you want tea or not?
你到底喝不喝茶?
I’d love some. Brilliant.
来一杯 很好
So where is the old man?
你老爸在哪儿?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I think he’s buying some paper company up in Slough.
我想他是去斯劳镇收♥购♥某家造纸厂去了
Oh, yeah? You two get on?
是这样 你俩相处的还算融洽吧?
Dad’s quite cool, actually.
事实上 我爸是个很酷的人
He was rather proud when…
当我告诉他我在和一个如假包换的摇滚明星约会时
I told him I was going on a date with a bona fide rock star.
他还觉得很自豪
It was Winston Churchill’s.
那是温斯顿 邱吉尔的东西
Dad collects all sorts of rubbish from the great leaders of the empire.
爸爸老收集大英帝国将领的各种垃圾东西
Hey, you should meet him.
你应该见见他了
Winston? No, thanks. I heard he’s quite moldy.
温斯顿? 不 谢谢 我听说他都发霉了
My father.
我爸爸
He’s coming back tomorrow.
他明天回来
You should come around for dinner.
你应该来吃晚饭
I’d love to.
我非常乐意
Excellent.
好极了
You look hungry.
你看来饿了
Thanks.
谢谢
Locke told us what happened.
Locke告诉我们出什么事了
Why do you think he wants her back?
你觉得他要回她干什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Maybe it’s time you used that key you’ve been wearing around your neck.
也许该是用你脖子上那把钥匙的时候了
There are four 9-millimeters in the marshal’s case…
那长官的箱子里面有4把9毫米的枪
Uh-uh. No.
哦-哦 不
I hand them out
我把枪分给大家
someone hears something out n the jungle, gets scared…
一有风吹草动 人们就会受到惊吓
Chance of shooting each other
射中自己人的机率
is higher than shooting him.
要比击中他的概率高多了
We’re beyond sharpening knives. Jack
我们这里锋利的刀子已经不多了 Jack
I’m not putting guns in untrained hands.
我不会把枪分给那些未经过训练的人
Trip it.
试试看!
Not bad.
还不错
Four of these around the perimeter will do the job.
周围放四个就可以搞定了
I have fires prepared at 20-meter intervals.
我每隔20米就生一堆火
Excellent.
干得好
Some of the men have volunteered for sentry duty
有些人自愿为大伙站岗
I’m going to put them on rotating shifts.
我让他们轮流换班
I’ll take a shift.
算我一个
Okay.
好的
Absolutely. We’re counting on you. Boone
当然好 就靠你了 Boone
Maybe we should move her.
或许我们应该把她转移走
She’s safer here.
在这儿比较安全
What about the mountain?
那座山怎么样?
There could be another cave. She’s safer here. Charlie
可能还有其它的山洞 她在这儿更安全 Charlie
Nobody’s safe! Hey.
没人是安全的! 嘿
It’s my fault he took her
Clare被他带走是我的错
I was responsible.I should’ve taken care of her.I should’ve…
是我的责任 我应该照顾好她的 我应该…
Charlie, nothing’s gonna happen to her. Okay?
Charlie 她不会有事的 好吗?
Yeah. Okay.
恩 好的
Well,Charlie I think my daughter would agree that
Charlie 我想我的宝贝女儿绝对同意
you are the most impressive person who’s ever had dinner with us.
你是和我们一块儿共进晚餐的 给人印象最深的一个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!