Same thing happens tonight happened last night.
昨晚发生的事 今晚还是一样会发生
You think you can track him?
你觉得你能否追踪到他?
What, I’m sorry?
什么?再说一遍?
We know where he attacked Jin and Charlie.
我们知道他在哪儿袭击Jin和Charlie
Do you think you could pick up the trail?
你觉得你能不能追踪到他?
Maybe, but I wouldn’t.
恩 可能吧 但我不会这么做
You wouldn’t?
你不会这么做?
Jack, I’m not a cold man.
Jack 我不是冷血动物
I feel for the loss of one of our own.
我同样为大家的损失感到痛心
But nothing fundamental’s changed.
但基本原则没有改变
Whoever he is, wherever he comes from, we’re on Ethan’s turf.
不管他是谁 从哪里来 我们都在Ethan的地盘上
He has the advantage.
他占有优势
To him we’re nothing more than a bunch of
对他而言 我们只不过是一群…
scared idiots with sharp sticks.
拿着尖木棍 吓破了胆的白♥痴♥
What if I told you that I had a way to get the advantage back?
要是我说我有办法把优势夺回来呢?
Then I would ask, “What way might that be?” Jack?
那我就要问那是什么方法了 Jack?
Why, doctor, you’ve been holding out on us.
为什么 医生 你一直瞒着我们
I’m guessing you know how to handle one of these.
我想你应该知道怎么用这东西吧
Are you insane?
你们疯了?
It’s the best chance we have.Charlie
这是我们最好的机会了 Charlie
No bloody way.
没门儿
If you want to capture Ethan, we have to ensnare him.
如果我们想要抓住Ethan 就得想办法把他引出来
and the only way to do that is by giving him what he wants.
唯一的方法就是把他想要的东西给他
You have no idea what you talking about
你根本不知道自己在讲什么
This guy…he will kill all of you.
这家伙…他会把你们都杀了的
You can’t protect yourself… Charlie
你们无法保护自己 Charlie
I can talk for myself
不用你替我说话
Claire They want to use you as bait.
Claire 他们要把你作诱饵
I don’t remember Ethan.
我不记得Ethan
I don’t remember what he did to me.
我也不记得他对我做过什么
But if I can help stop him from hurting anyone else,
但要是我能够阻止他伤害其它人
I have to do that.
我就必须真么做
I’m coming with you. You said there were four guns.
我和你们一块儿去 你说有四把枪
You ever fire a weapon, Charlie?
你用过枪吗 Charlie?
All right, we should do this.
好了 我们动手吧
Let’s figure out a game plan.
让我们想个策略
All right, Sayid, soldier.
好的 Sayid 军人
Locke, you’re the hunter.
Locke 你当猎人
Allow me to demonstrate the awesome speed of the C815 using…
让我证明给你们看 C815运转的有多么神速 拿…
…one of your…
…你们的…
…technical manuals.
…技术手册来示范一下
Not a problem. There’s probably…
没问题 可能是…
something in here.
…这儿写着…
Nothing to…
没什么能…
One second. One second.
马上 马上
Bear with me.
稍等一下
Charlie’s right.
Charlie说的对
About what?
什么?
We have four guns. We should have four men.
我们有四把枪 就得配四个人
Help?
帮忙?
Moi?
我?
You know how to handle a gun or not?
你到底知道不知道怎么用枪?
Well,I know at least one polar bear seems to think so.
哦 我想至少有只北极熊知道我会用
Where’d you get the hardware, hoss?
这家伙你哪儿弄来的 老兄?
I wanna come.
我也想去
Sorry. We’re out of guns.
抱歉 没枪了
And no one goes out there unarmed.
没有枪就不能去那里
How much ammo you got?
你有多少弹♥药♥?
Hundred rounds, give or take.
差不多100发
All nines, right?
都是9毫米的 对吧?
Nine millimeters? The guns?
9毫米? 枪?
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了?
‘Cause if the lady wants to come…
如果这位女士想去…
Lifted this off the marshal back in the old days.
这是我早些时候从长官那儿拿的
You remember him, don’t you?
你还记得他吧?
Surly guy, kind of a square jaw?
阴沉的家伙 下颚比较方的那个?
Carried a Sig nine?
别着一把9毫米西格手♥枪♥?
Yeah. I remember you shot him.
是的 我记得是你向他开的枪…
And missed.
并且打偏了
Yeah, well…
是的 好吧…
bygones.
过去的事就不提了
And, hell…
不管怎样…
five guns are better than four.
五把枪总比四把枪好
You’ll be surrounded at five points.
我们五个人分布在你周围
Everyone will be in visual contact with you.
每个人都会在你的视线之内
Make sure you stay in the area I’ve shown you.
一定要待在我告诉你的那地方
And remember, the guns are a measure of the last resort.
还要记住 不到最后时刻不要开枪
We want him alive.
我们要抓活的
Over here.
在这边!这边!
Jack’s got him.
Jack抓住他了!
Hold your fire. Don’t shoot!
管好你们的枪 不要射击
We want him alive.
我们要抓活的
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
是的
Over here.
在这儿!
Hey! Hold your fire! Easy!
嘿! 不要开枪! 放松
Winner by a knockout. Nice one, doc.
致命一击 胜出 干得好 医生
Now maybe somebody can tell me who or what this son of a bitch is.
现在有人告诉我这狗♥杂♥种♥是谁了吧
Uh-uh-uh, jungle boy, not even for one sec.
呃 呃 丛林小子 想都别想
Why did you do it, Charlie?
你为什么这么做 Charlie?
‘Cause he deserved to die.
因为他死有应得
He could’ve told us where he came from.
他本可以告诉我们他从哪儿来的
What he wanted with Claire, why he even took her
他要Claire做什么 为什么要把她带走
Do you really think he would’ve told us anything Jack?
你真以为他会告诉我们 Jack?
I wasn’t gonna let that animal anywhere near her again.
我不会再让那畜生接近她半步
Ever.
绝不
I’m sorry. I’ve been having some problems.
对不起 我一直问题缠身
If I could just explain…
请你听我解释一下…
Leave, Charlie.
走吧 Charlie
I made a mistake.
我错了
You made a mistake?
你做错了?
My father’s sales manager comes to my house
我父亲的销♥售♥经理来我家
to return a cigarette case
来归还那香烟盒
that the EMTs pulled from your suit pocket at the bloody hospital
那个急诊大夫从你西装口袋里拿出来的香烟盒
and it still smells of your sick.
闻起来还有你恶心的味道
I didn’t mean… Oh, you meant to.Charlie
Lucy 我不是故意要… 哦 你是故意的 Charlie
You meant to from the start.
你从一开始就预谋好了
You’re a liar.
你是个骗子
I believed you, and you lied!
我这么相信你 你却骗我
I thought you wanted to…
我以为你想…
You said…
你说过…
You selfish bastard!
你这自私的狗♥杂♥种♥!
Lucy If I can just explain…
Lucy 能不能让我解释…
Just tell me one thing,
告诉我一件事就行了
and don’t you dare lie to me.
而且你绝不许再骗我
I get why you pretended to like me.
我知道你为什么假装喜欢我了
I understand why you stole,
我知道你为什么要偷…
because you’re a junkie,
因为你是个瘾君子
but I don’t understand why you took the job.
但我不明白你为什么要接那份工作
Why did you take the job, Charlie?
你为什么要接那份工作 Charlie?
I guess I…
我想 我…
I…
我…
…wanted to be respectable.
我想得到大家的尊重
I wanted you to think that I could take care of you.
我想要你知道 我能照顾好你
You’ll never take care of anyone.
你谁都照顾不好
I remember peanut butter.
我记起花生酱了
Why do I remember peanut butter?
我怎么会记得花生酱?
It was imaginary peanut butter, actually.
事实上 那是想象出来的花生酱
I don’t know what happened to me.
我不知道我怎么了
I’m scared.
我很害怕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!