东非 索马利亚 1992年
多年来的部落战争 造成史无前例的饥荒
三十万人死于饥饿
势力最强大的军阀艾迪德
掌控了首都摩加迪休
他抢走国际组织运送的粮食
利用饥荒做为他的武器
他的恶行引起公愤
两万名美国海军陆战队员 协助运送粮食并维持治安
1993年四月
艾迪德一等到美军撤退
便立刻向联合国和平部队宣战
艾迪德的民兵在6月 屠杀了24名巴基斯坦士兵
并开始攻击美国人员
八月底美军派遣精英部队 陆军反恐怖组织部队
游骑兵部队 及一六○特种作战航空营
前往摩加迪休推翻艾迪德政权重建治安
任务原定为三星期结束
但是六星期后华府失去耐心
1993年10月2日 星期六
红十字会粮食分发中心
There.
那里
Technicals, nine o’clock.
九点钟方向有武装车
Oh, shit! Did you see that?
该死 你看到了吗?
Chief, we got unarmed civilians getting shot down here at nine o’clock.
九点钟方向有平民遭到攻击
I got it, Matt.I don’t think we can touch this.
收到了 马特 但我们不能干涉
This food is the property of Mohamed Farrah Aididl
这些粮食属于艾迪德
Go back to your homes
快滚回家吧
Command, Super 64…
司令部 这是超级64号
we got militia shooting civilians at the food distribution center.
民兵在粮食分发中心扫射平民
Request permission to engage.
请准许攻击
Super 64, are you taking fire? Over.
你遭到炮火攻击吗?
Negative, command.
没有
U.N.’s jurisdiction, 64.We cannot intervene.
这是联合国辖区我们不能干涉
Return to base.Over. Roger.
返回基地 收到
64 returning.
64号返回基地
摩加迪休 巴卡拉市集 艾迪德势力范围
可以走了 奥图先生
Leaving.
他要走了
先生
Keep Driving
继续开
我会迟到
待会再打给你
General Garrison?
盖瑞森将军
No, thanks. I got one.
谢了 我有了
But these are Cuban.
这是古巴雪茄
Bolivar Belicoso.
上好的雪茄
So is this.
这也是
Miami, my friend, is not Cuba.
迈阿密雪茄没古巴雪茄好
I see not catching Aidid is becoming a routine.
你们老是抓不到艾迪德
We werert trying to catch Aidid. We were trying to catch you.
这次我们要抓的是你
Me?
我?
But am I that important?
我有这么重要吗?
I hardly think so.
没有吧
You’re just a businessman. Trying to make a living.
你只是个生意人 只想混口饭吃
Yeah. Selling guns to Aidid’s militia.
你贩卖枪械给艾迪德的民兵
You’ve been here, what?
你来了多久?
Six weeks?
6个星期?
Six weeks you are trying to catch the general
6星期来你一直想抓到他
You put up reward posters.
到处张帖悬赏海报
$25,000. What is this? Gunfight at the K.O. Corral
两万五千美元 你想演”终结追杀令”吗?
It’s the O.K. Corral
是”绝命追杀令”
Do you think bringing me in will make him suddenly come to you?
你以为把我抓来他就会自首?
Make him more agreeable?
乖乖束手就擒?
You know where he sleeps.
你知道他在哪里
You pay for his beds, much less his militia.
你资助他的一切 包括民兵
We’re not leaving Somalia till we find him.
我们逮不到他就不走
And we will find him.
我们一定会逮到他
Don’t make a mistake of thinking because I grew up without running water…
别以为我从小没自来水喝
I am simple, General
就是个笨蛋
I do know something about history.
我对历史很了解
See all this? It ‘s simply shaping tomorrow.
你看到吗? 我们在创造明天
A tomorrow without a lot of Arkansas white boys’ ideas in it.
一个没有阿肯色州白小子的明天
Well, I wouldn’t know about that. I’m from Texas.
我来自德州
Mr. Garrison,I think you shouldn’t have come here.
盖将军 你们不该来这儿
This is civil war.
这是内战
This is our war.
是我们的战争
Not yours.
不是你们的
300,000 dead and counting.
三十万人死亡
That’s not a war, Mr. Atto.That’s genocide.
这不是战争 奥特先生 这是种族屠杀
Now, you enjoy that tea, you hear?
喝茶吧
How’d he strike you?
你觉得他怎样?
Urbane, sophisticated, cruel
彬彬有礼 冷酷无情
Yeah, he’s a good catch.
他是一条大鱼
It’ll take time, but Aidid will feel the loss.
时间一久艾迪德就会感到受制
I’m not sure time is something we got in great supply.
我们没有太多时间
This isn’t Iraq, you know. Much more complicated than that.
这比伊拉克的情形更复杂
Boss, most of Washington might disagree.
但华府官员可不这么想
They’ve been calling for situation reports every morning this week.
他们每天都要我们提出报告
Well, tell them the situation is fragile.
你就说战争一触即发
摩加迪休机场 美国陆军联合作战指挥部
Ladies and gentlemen, my name’s Cliff ‘Elvis’ Wolcott.
各位 我是猫王威考
I’ll be your pilot this afternoon.
本班机的机长
Federal regulations designate this a non smoking Black Hawk helicopter.
这架黑鹰直升机是非吸烟区
Those in Mogadishu frequent flyer program will earn 100 free credits this afternoon.
本航空公司的会员可以累积100点的里程
And as always, the air sickness bags are located in the seatback in front of you.
呕吐袋就放在前座的椅背
Number one indications are good, Cliff. Put her on two.
一号引擎正常 检查二号引擎
You’re still clear.
没问题
61, this is 64. Go to UHF secure.
61号 这是64号 使用高频无线电
I’ve got some bad news.
我有坏消息
Limo’ is a word, Durant. I don’t want to hear about it.
礼车是一个字 别跟我罗唆 ‘
It is not a word.It’s an abbreviation of a word.
那是缩写 不是一个字
Limo’ is a word in common usage.
那是常用语 ‘
That is the key phrase in Scrabble, my good friend. Common usage.
拼字游戏的规则接受常用语
If it’s not in the dictionary it doesn’t count!
字典查不到就不算
It doesn’t have to be in the dictionary
字典查不到也算
It does have to be in the dictionary
字典查不到就不算
listen,When we get back to the base, it’s coming off the word.
等我回基地就把这个字剔除
You touch my ‘limo’ and I’ll spank you, Nightstalker.you hear me?
你敢我就扁你 听到吗?
Yeah, promises.
你有种扁我才怪
That’s a nice beach down there.
好美的海滩
How’s the water?
海水怎样?
Yeah, it’s nice and warm. And it’s loaded with sharks.
很暖和 到处都是鲨鱼
Name. Todd.
名字 陶德
Last name. Blackburn.
姓氏 贝克朋
First name, Todd.
名字是陶德
So, what’s it like? What’s what like?
怎样? 什么怎样?
Mogadishu. The fighting.
摩加迪休 战事
Serial number. 72163427.
兵籍号码 72163427
Firstly, it’s ‘the Mog’ or simply. ‘Mog’No one calls it Mogadishu here.
大家都简称为摩加 不会说摩加迪休
Secondly, I wouldn’t know about the fighting, so don’t ask.
我没有打仗 别问我
Why not?
为什么?
Didn’t I just say, ‘Don’t ask’?
我叫你别问我
You look like you’re about 12,so let me explain something to you.
你像个小孩 我解释给你听
I have a rare and mysterious skill that precludes me from doing missions.
我有一种特殊才能 不必打仗
Typing.
打字
Can you type? No.
你会吗? 不会
Date of birth. 2 27 75.
生日 1975年2月27日
AGE 18
18岁
Well, I’ m here to kick some ass.
我是来踢爆坏人的
Let’s bring it in.
回去吧
Nice, man! Very smooth!
漂亮 干得好
Single shot through the engine block.
一枪就射穿引擎
Shit, that’s a shame. That was a nice jeep.
真可惜 那辆吉普车很帅
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火
Check your weapons!
检查武器
Sergeant Eversmann.
艾中士
Private First Class Blackburn.
我是一等兵贝克朋
Yeah?
什么事?
Reporting for duty.
我来报到
Not to me. You’re reporting to Lt. Beales. He should be here somewhere.
你要向毕中尉报到 他应该就在附近
Can I leave him with you?
可我想把他交给你
Yeah, go ahead.
好吧
You brought your weapon. Yes, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!