How many drinks did you have at lunch,dad?
爸爸 你午饭时喝了多少酒
Are you lecturing me?
你是在教训我么?
One of the nurses told me that your hands were shaking.
一个护士告诉我你的手在颤抖
In my professional opinion,ladies and gentlemen
女士们先生们,在我专业的观点看来
by the time I was called in
我被叫来的时候
the damage was irreversible
病人已经无法挽救了
I need to…
我需要…
revise my statement.
修正一下我所说的
I didn’t come into the O.R. until well into the procedure.
在手术正常进行后我才进入手术室
Jack,this is not…
Jack 这不是…
by the time I got there,it was clear
我到这里的时候 这已经很清楚了
that my father severed the patient’s hepatic artery
我父亲切断了病人的肝动脉
which,in my professional opinion
以我专业的观点看来
led to her death.
这直接导致了她的死亡
“Dear Mr. Sawyer
亲爱的Sawyer先生
you don’t know who I am,but I know what you’ve done.
你不知道我是谁但是我知道你做了什么
You had sex with my mother
你和我妈妈发生了关系,
and then you stole my dad’s money all away.
然后偷走了我爸爸全部的钱
One of these days,I’m going to find you and I’m going to give you this letter
总有一天 我会找到你 会给你这封信
so you’ll remember what you done to me.”
这样你就会记住你对我所做的
Then I looked at the envelope.
然后我看了信封
You wrote this letter.
你写的这封信
Your name’s not Sawyer,is it?
你的名字不是Sawyer 对吧?
It was his name. He was a confidence man.
这是他的名字 他是一个骗子
Romanced my mother to get to the money.
为了钱 花言巧语骗了我妈
Wiped him out clean. Left a mess behind.
把我爸拥有的一切席卷一空 留下了一团糟
You were just a kid.
你只是个孩子
Wake up. Open this door!
快醒醒 开门
He’s here. Open this door!
他来了 开门
Come on.

Got to get you up.
起床了
He’ll think you’re still with your grandparents,okay?
他会认为你仍然和你的爷爷奶奶在一起的
Get under the bed.
躲到床下去
Let’s go. Okay.
快点 好么
Listen to mommy. This is really important.
听妈妈的 这真的很重要
Get under the bed. Don’t make a sound. Don’t come out.
躲到床下 别出声 别出来
No matter what happens,don’t come out,okay?
不管发生了什么 别出来 好么
Okay.
好的
Oh,god.
哦 上帝
I love you. I love you,too,mommy.
我爱你 我也爱你 妈妈
Let’s go. Down you go.
快 躲进去
All right,be real quiet.
很好 一定别出声
Laura,open this door!
Laura 开门
Stop it!
住手
Stop it!
快住手
Go away!
滚开
Stop it!
住手
What the hell is wrong with you?
你究竟是怎么了?
I’m calling the police! Get out of here!
我要叫警♥察♥了 滚开
What are you doing? What the hell are you doing with a gun? Get out —
你干什么? 你拿枪究竟想干什么? 出去…
It’ll come back around.
它会回来的
Boar took your tarp?
油布被野猪弄走了?
It was dark,but,yeah,pretty sure it was a boar.
当时很黑 但是 是的 我很肯定是一只野猪
I thought the boar had vacated this area.
我认为这只野猪已经离开这儿了
genius,I think we got some bad info.
强人 我认为有一些坏消息
What was he doing inside your tent?
它在你帐篷里干什么?
It was staring at me.
它盯着我
Then it came at me,so I hit it,and it ran off into the jungle.
然后它向我冲了过来 我打了它 然后它跑进了丛林
With your tarp.
带着你的油布
Perhaps he wanted to go camping.
或许他想去露营
You enjoying yourself?
你很开心么?
Yes.
是的
Well…
那么…
laugh it up,Muhammed.
笑出声来吧 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
But I come back and find my stuff’s gone
但是我回来后发现我的东西没了
I’m coming after you.
我跟着你
What did you hear?
你听到了什么?
After you ran into the French woman
在你偶然遇到那个法国女人之后
you said you heard something in the jungle.
你说你在丛林里听到了些什么
I was injured and I was exhausted. My mind was playing tricks.
我受伤了,精疲力竭 估计我脑子一下子糊涂了
What did you hear?
你听到什么了?
I thought I heard whispering.
我想我听到了有人在说悄悄话
What was it saying?
说了什么?
What was it saying?
怎么了?
Did you hear something?
你听到什么了?
Forget it. I didn’t hear anything.
算了 我什么都没听见
What are you so afraid of?
你怕什么啊?
You’re the one trembling,sweetness.
在发抖的是你,亲爱的
Okay,this is really awkward.
好了 虽然这真的很愚蠢
But if I don’t say something now
但是如果我现在不开口的话
things are liable to get downright embarrassing.
事情就会变得更让人为难了
Hello,Sawyer.
你好 Sawyer
Ma’am,I must apologize.
夫人 我想道歉
I figured my good friend Sawyer here would be alone.
我以为我的好朋友Sawyer 会一个人在这儿
I just need a few minutes.
我只要一下就好
Listen,baby…
听着 亲爱的…
Baby,who is this?Listen.
亲爱的 他是谁? 听着
You go down to the bar. You get a drink.
你去下面的酒吧喝点什么吧
No,I don’t want to leave you here.
不 我不想把你留在这儿
As soon as I get rid of him,
我一摆脱他后马上…
then I’ll come get you and I’ll explain everything.
去找你 然后向你解释一切
But… Listen.
但是… 听着
Just trust me on this. I will find you.
相信我吧 我会找到你的
I promise. Promise.
我保证 相信我
I got to hand it to you,Sawbucks…
你说说 Sawbucks…
how you find women that beautiful to work your grift.
你是怎么骗到这么漂亮的女人的
Now,if I’m not mistaken
如果我现在没错的话
I’m fairly certain I said I’d kill you if I ever saw you again.
我记得很清楚 我说过我再次见到你我会杀了你
That’s why I’m here.
所以我来了
To make things right.
处理好一切
Besides,we both know you ain’t the killing type.
况且 我们都知道你不是杀人的人
Here.
这个
Figure that makes us even for the Tampa job.
我想我们在Tampa那件事上扯平了
What could possibly make us even for the Tampa job?
我们怎么可能在Tampa那件事上扯平呢
How about the known whereabouts of the man who ruined your life?
那么关于那个毁了你一生的男人 他的下落呢?
I’m gonna make myself a drink. You want one?
我想来点喝的 你呢?
You remember old man Parks,right?
你记得那老家伙Parks么?
Ran capper for us on that gig in Atlanta?
在亚特兰大那个马车上 帮我们支起顶棚的那个家伙?
Yeah,what about him?
是的 他怎样了?
He’s been working the wire at an off-track parlor down in Sydney.
他在悉尼的一家出线业务室拍电报
So last week,
上周
one of his regulars gets a little too sauced,
他的一位常客鲁莽了些
starts running his mouth off about his glory days as a grifter.
把他的骗子生涯 给揭了个底儿朝天
That guy. Frank Duckett.
那家伙 Frank Duckett
Real hard-luck case –gambling addict,alcoholic.
真是一个不幸的人 沉迷于赌博和酒精
Runs a shrimp truck.
开一辆小卡车
Back in the day,this guy Duckett was quite the hustler.
想起来 Duckett这家伙还真是会骗
He ran the romance angle.
他善于使感情骗术
Hook the wife,take the husband for all the money.
把别人老婆骗上钩 再拿走她老公所有的钱
Was pretty good at it,too,from what I hear.
我听说他还真在行
Until sadly one of his marks in despair
直到其中一个人被他骗得伤心欲绝
took a gun,shot up his wife,and blew his own head off.
带着枪 杀了他的妻子 然后饮弹自尽
All in front of their little boy.
他们的小儿子目睹了所有的一切
I paid Tony to pull his jacket.
我雇Tony偷走了他的夹克
Turns out Frank Duckett used to be named Frank Sawyer,
看来Frank Duckett曾经叫Frank Sawyer
a name I believe you appropriated for yourself.
一个我认为很适合你的名字
This is him?
这就是他?
That’s him.
是的
Thanks for the loaner.
多谢债主
Always a pleasure.
没关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!