Previously on “lost”…
《迷失》前情提要
Hello, Ben.
你好 Ben
You’re alive. Yes, I am.
你还活着 是的
Are you saying you know how to find them? How to find Jin?
你说你知道怎么找到他们吗 找到Jin
I have some ideas.
我有些主意
So you knew
这么说你是知道的
This would happen to Locke if we brought him back here?
如果我们带他回来 这会发生在Locke身上
Dead is dead.
死者已矣
You don’t get come back from that.
你不可能让他们复活的
The Dharma folks at the swan work site–
在天鹅站的那些达摩组织的人
They’re gonna drill into the ground
他们会钻到地下
And accidentally tap into a massive pocket of energy,
并且无意中触发一股巨大的能量
And that will cause your plane– oceanic 815–
那会导致你们的飞机 大洋航♥班♥815号♥
To crash on this island.
坠毁在这岛上
I think I can negate that energy.
我想我可以中和掉那股能量
If I can, then that hatch will never be built,
如果成功的话 那个船舱就不会建造
And your plane will land just like it’s supposed to.
然后你们的飞机会按原计划着陆
And just how exactly do you plan on destroying this energy?
那你具体是怎么计划破坏这股能量的呢
I’m gonna detonate a hydrogen bomb.
我要引爆一颗氢弹
Where’s the bomb, Richard? Where is it?
Richard 炸♥弹♥在哪 在哪里
The hydrogen bomb that I told your people to bury.
我要你的人去埋起来的那颗氢弹
Where is it?
藏在哪里
Listen to me. lower your gun, and we’ll talk. okay?
听我说 把枪放下 我们好好谈 行吧
Nobody has to get hurt here. Just put the gun down.
没必要要伤人 把枪放下吧
I’m gonna give you three seconds.
我会给你3秒钟考虑
One… Don’t do this.
一 别这样
What’s he doing down there?
他在那干什么呢
Jack, he’s crazy. is he?
Jack 他疯了 是吗
What if this is why we’re here?
如果这正是我们在这里的原因会怎么样
What if this is our one chance
如果这是我们唯一的机会
To put things back the way they’re supposed to be?
把事情还原成他们的本来面目
No. What the hell do you think you’re doing?!
不 你以为你想做什么呢
They shot him! I’m gonna go help.
他们开枪打了他 我要去帮忙
Yeah, they’re gonna shoot you too.
是的 他们也会开枪打你的
We have to go, Jack. We have to go now.
我们必须走 Jack 现在就得走
Jack! Don’t you move!
Jack 不准动
Don’t move.
不准动
Just who the bloody hell might you be?
你到底是谁
Eloise!
Eloise
What happened?
发生了什么事
This man walked into camp and put a gun to my head,
这人走进营地 用枪指着我的脑袋
And Eloise… reacted. Where’d you find them?
然后Eloise反击了 你在哪发现他们
Crouched in the bushes… like rats.
蹲在草丛里面 象老鼠一样
Did you two come here with this man?
你们是和这个人一起的吗
Yes.
是的
Put them in my tent.
把他们关进我的帐篷
Would you care to tell me, Eloise,
你愿意告诉我吗 Eloise
Why the Dharma initiative seems to have declared war on us?
为什么达摩组织似乎要对我们宣战呢
These people aren’t from the dharma initiative, Charles.
这些人不是来自达摩组织的 Charles
Then where the hell are they from?
那他们从哪里来
thirty years later
三十年后
Richard, he’s here.
Richard 他来了
I brought dinner.
我带来了晚餐
John?
John
Hello, Richard.
你好 Richard
It’s been a while.
好久不见
It’s–it’s been, uh, three years.
有三年了吧
What happened? What–where–where were you?
发生了什么事 你去了哪里
I’ll explain on the way.
我会在路上解释
On the way where?
去哪里的路上
It’s gonna be night soon.
快要到晚上了
You and I have an errand to run,
你和我有任务要执行
And we don’t have a lot of time.
我们没有太多时间
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Something different about you.
你有些不一样
I have a purpose now.
我现在有目标了
What’s he doing here?
他在这干嘛呢
He helped me get back.
他帮我回到这里的
Why did Locke say these were his people?
为什么Locke说这些是他的手下
I thought they were yours.
我以为是你的手下
When I left the island, John stepped in.
当我离开这岛的时候 John来了
He’s the leader now.
他现在是这里的头
Who’s that man he’s talking to?
跟他说话的人是谁
His name is richard alpert.
他叫Richard Alpert
He’s a kind of…
他有点像
Advisor.
军师
And he has had that job for a very very long time
而且他做那份差事很久很久了
Sun? What are you…
Sun 你在
Were you here in 1977?
1977年的时候你在这里吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
These people…
这些人
Jack Shephard, Kate Austen, Hugo Reyes.
Jack Shephard Kate Austen Hugo Reyes
They were here with my husband–
他们和我的丈夫在这里
Jin Kwon.
Jin Kwon
Were you here?
你在这里吗
Do you remember them? A-any of them?
你记得他们吗 随便是谁
Yes, I was here 30 years ago.
是的 30年前我在这里
And I do. I remember these people.
而且我确实记得这些人
I remember meeting them very clearly, because…
我记得非常清楚和他们的见面 因为
I watched them all die.
我亲眼看着他们都死了
Drink of water?
要喝水吗
Do you think it’s true?
你说这是真的吗
They’re all dead?
他们都死了吗
I don’t think we went through all this for nothing, Sun.
我认为我们回来不会一无所获的 Sun
I’m ready, John.
我准备好了 John
You still have that compass I gave you?
我给你的指南针你还留着吗
A little rusty, but she can still find north.
有点生锈了 但还能找准方向
Ben, I’d appreciate it if you’d join us.
Ben 你能跟我们一起走就好了
What, John, don’t you trust me here with my former people?
怎么了 难道你对我和过去的下属在一起不放心吗
Afraid I’ll stage a coup?
担心我搞突然袭击吗
I’m not afraid of anything you can do anymore, Ben.
你再耍什么花招 我也无所畏惧
Well, in that case, i’d love to come.
这样的话 我愿意加入
Good.
很好
Stay here. we’ll be back in a couple of hours.
留在原地 我们几小时后回来
I’ll see what I can find out.
希望能有所发现
But whatever happens, sun,you have my word.
Sun 无论发生什么事 我向你保证
If there’s a way for you and Jin to be together again,
如果有办法能使你和Jin能够重聚
If there’s a way to save our people…
如果能够找到拯救我们的人的方法
I’ll find it.
我一定会找到
Take it easy on her.
别动她
Don’t talk.
别废话
Understand?
明白吗
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
You know, before we were caught…
我们被抓之前
You said that we needed
你说我们需要
To put things back the way they were supposed to be.
把一切事物扳回原来的轨道
What did you mean by that?
我不明白你的意思
If we can do what Faraday said…
如果我们能按Faraday说的做
Our plane never crashes…
我们的飞机就不会坠落
Flight 815 lands in los angeles.
815航♥班♥会在洛杉矶安然降落
And everyone we lost since we got here…
我们到这里以后所有死去的人
They’d all be alive.
现在应该都还活着
And what about us?
那我们俩呢
We just…
我们只是
Go on living our life
依旧过着自己的生活
Because we’ve never met?
只因为我们素未谋面吗
All the misery that we’ve been through…
我们经历过的种种不幸
We’d just wipe it clean. never happened.
都会烟消云散 就像从未发生过
It was not all misery.
不全是不幸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!