Mr. Locke, can you hear me?
我希望你能相信我的话
I wish you had believed me.
打扰下?
Excuse me?
Littleston小姐?
Ms. Littleton?
Shephard医生 我… 我正在找你
Dr. Shephard. I… I was just looking for you.
那个 嗯 那个律师告诉我 你在这工作
The, um, the lawyer told me you work here.
嗯 我们… 可以聊聊吗?
Um, c… can we talk?
当然 当然
Yes. Yes.
噢 不用了 没事
Oh. No. I’m okay.
抱歉 前几天
Sorry I had to run out
宣读… 遗嘱的时候 我却离场了
of the… the will reading the other day,
– 因为我得做一个紧急手术 而且… – 噢 别… 别担心
– but I did have an emergency and… – Oh. N… no worries.
嗯 我知道你跟我一样 觉得很别扭
Um, I know this is as awkward for you as it is for me.
我甚至从没见过那个男人
I never even met this man.
不管怎样吧 啊 那个律师把这个给我了
Anyway, the, uh, the lawyer gave me this.
她说 嗯 还有其它的东西要给我
She said, uh, there’d be more stuff to come,
但这是我父亲特意想要我拿着的
but that my father especially wanted me to have this.
你知道为什么
You know why
或者这是什么意思吗?
or what it’s supposed to mean?
我不知道
I have no idea.
而且…
But then…
我… 我也不了解你
I… I didn’t know about you, either.
我们的父亲 啊…
Our father, uh…
若果你… 不介意 我可以知道他是怎么死的吗?
You mind… you mind if I ask how he died?
在悉尼某酒吧外的小巷里 有人发现他横尸在那儿
He was found in an alley outside a bar in Sydney.
他是因为酗酒致死
He drank himself to death.
我飞到悉尼 把他的遗体运回来
I flew down to bring his body back,
但是后来 嗯… 那趟航♥班♥把它遗失了
but then, uh… the airline lost it.
我前几天刚从悉尼飞回来
I just flew in from Sydney few days ago.
什么时候?
When?
嗯 上周三
Uh, last Wednesday.
大洋航♥空♥815?
Oceanic flight 815?
啊… 是的
Uh… Yeah.
你介意我看看那个吗?
Do you mind if I have a look at that?
当然不 你看吧
Um, sure. Go ahead.
很抱歉 我… 我也希望我知道为什么他要你拿着这个
I’m sorry. I… I wish I knew why he wanted you to have this.
我…
I…
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
那么 嗯 很高兴再见到你
Well, um, it was nice seeing you again.
嗯…
Um…
谢谢你尝试帮我
Thanks for trying to help.
你现在住哪?
Where are you staying?
啊 就在街尾的… 汽车旅馆
Uh, just down the road… a motel.
为什么不搬过来和我一起住?
Why don’t you come stay with me?
和你一起住?
Stay with you?
我是说 我们… 我们还是陌生人
I mean, we’re… we’re strangers.
不 我们不是陌生人 我们…
No, we’re not strangers. We’re…
我们是一家人
We’re family.
码头上没有守卫
Just ’cause there ain’t any goons on the dock
不能说明潜艇里也没有
doesn’t mean they ain’t on the sub.
我们有场硬仗要打 知道吗?
We’re going in hard. Got it?
Lapidus Hugo Jin Sun… 你们和我一起
Lapidus, Hugo, Jin, Sun… you’re with me.
其他人等30秒 然后跟着我们向码头前进
The rest of you wait 30 seconds, head down the dock behind us.
你俩殿后 没问题吧?
You think you two can get our backs?
当然
Absolutely.
好吧
All right.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
先是发动机房♥
After engine room,
然后再给底舱动力
power the bilges.
请先给发动机房♥动力 然后是底舱
After engine room, power the bilges, please.
船长在哪?
Where’s the damn captain?
举起手来
Put your damn hands up.
抱歉 无关私怨
Nothin’ personal.
嗯 Hoss 你来准备发动这个东西 怎样?
Okay, Hoss, how about you get ready to fire this thing up?
我来
I got it.
我们上
Let’s go.
你确定你不再重新考虑下 Jack?
You sure you won’t reconsider, Jack?
是 我确定
Yeah, I’m sure.
告诉你 你得留下来的人
Whoever told you you needed to stay
根本不知道他们在说什么
had no idea what they were talking about.
John Locke告诉我 我得留下来
John Locke told me I needed to stay.
怎么了?
What happened?
Kate啊
Kate?!
啊!
Aah!
Claire啊
Claire!
我们快走!
Let’s go now!
上面是怎么了?
What’s going on up there?
怎么了?
What happened?
Widmore的人打中了她
Widmore’s people shot her.
Hurley… Hurley 给我急救药箱
Hurley… Hurley, I need a first aid kit.
– 还有谁在上面? – Claire
– Who else is up there? – Claire.
Claire啊
Claire!
James啊
James!
Lapidus 如果你听到的话…
Lapidus, if you can hear me…
下潜! 下潜!
Dive! Dive!
开动了!
Let’s go!
嗨!
Hey!
Claire! Claire 等! 等! 等!
Claire! Claire, wait! Wait! Wait!
Claire! Claire 等下!
Claire! Claire. Wait!
你在搞什么玩意?
What the hell are you doing?
我们来这里就是为这个… 离开这里
What we came here to do… leaving.
– 没事了 没事了 – 不!
– It’s all right. It’s all right. – No!
他们抛弃我们了!
They’re leaving us!
不 相信我 没上潜艇 你不会后悔的
No, trust me. You don’t want to be on that sub.
– Claire啊 – Kate
– Claire? – Kate.
– Claire? Claire在哪里? – 她还在上面呢
– Claire? Where’s Claire? – She’s still up there.
– 不 我们不能丢下她 我们不能… – Kate呀 Kate
– No, we can’t leave without her. We can’t… – Kate. Kate.
– 她会好起来的吗? – Jack 我找不到急救药箱 兄弟
– Is she gonna be okay? – Jack, I can’t find the first aid kit, dude.
Jin… 我的包
Jin… my pack.
那里或许有条衬衫什么的 我可以用它来止血
There might be a shirt in there I can use for pressure.
没事的 放轻松些 一切都会好起来的
It’s okay. Just relax. Everything’s gonna be all right.
给你 你可以救她吗?
Here. Can you help her?
我想子弹
I think the bullet
– 穿透了… – 穿透什么了?
– went straight through… – What?
哥们 那玩意哪儿来的?
Dude, where’d that come from?
Locke放的
Locke.
我们正中他的下怀
We did exactly what he wanted.
– 我们必须到回到水面上去 – 都白忙活了?
– We have to get to the surface. – What the hell?
我们必须马上回到水面上去!
We have to get to the surface now!
Lapidus 带我们上水面
Lapidus, take us up.
我们正在下潜呀!
We’re divin’!
照办吧!
Just do it!
你听到他了吧 上去!
You heard him. Up!
– 哥们 那个玩意是怎么到潜艇上的? – Locke把它放我包里了
– Dude, how’d that get on the sub? – Locke put it in my pack.
他为什么要那样做? 他原本都想跟我们一起走的
Why would he do that? He wanted to come with us.
他确实想了 那就是我为什么要把他赶出去
You’re damn right he did. That’s why I shut his ass out.
他就是想让你把他赶出去 有人知道这个东西的工作原理吗?
He wanted you to shut him out. Any idea how that thing works?
– 我们可以把它关掉吗? – 这个表是与电池连接的
– Can we turn it off? – This watch is jury-rigged to the battery.
– 电池会引爆♥炸♥弹 – 还有多久才能浮上水面 Frank?
– The battery detonates the explosives. – How much time till we’re up, Frank?
至少还有五分钟
At least five minutes.
我们没有那么多时间 接下来该怎么办 Sayid?
We ain’t got five minutes. What’s it gonna be, Sayid?
这些线… 是从表上引出来的
These wires… they’re leads from the watch.
如果我们将线从电池上切断
If we disconnect them from the battery,
– 理论上讲 炸♥弹♥就会失效了 – “理论上”?
– technically speaking, the bomb should be inert. – “Technically”?
是的 但是你需要同时将它们全部拉出来
Yes, but you need to pull them out simultaneously,
– 我无法确定… – 靠边站
– and I’m not sure… – Step aside.
– 别 等下 等等 – 你这是要干什么了 医生?
– No, wait. Wait. – What the hell are you doing, doc?
啥事也不会发生的
Nothing’s gonna happen.
– 什么? – 别把那些线拽出来
– What? – Don’t pull those wires out.
没事的 一切都会好好的
We’re okay. Nothing’s gonna happen.
如果我不扯出这些线 Locke会把我们炸到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!