这里是战前的地球
Earth, before the war.
这里是
New York,
我出生前的纽约
before I was born.
我只是在照片上见过这个城市
A place I’ve only seen pictures of.
我知晓你
I know you…
但我们素未谋面
but we’ve never met.
我与你同在
I’m with you…
却不知你姓甚名谁
but I don’t know your name.
我明白自己在梦中
I know I’m dreaming.
却感觉这不仅仅是梦境
But it feels like more than that.
而是记忆
It feels like a memory.
但这怎么可能呢
How can that be?
2077年3月14号♥
March 14th, 2077.
五年前 我被强制抹除了记忆
Five years since the mandatory memory wipe
而我至今仍被这些梦境所困扰
and I’m still haunted by these dreams.
维多利亚和我一起被委派到这里
Victoria and I were assigned together.
两周后我们在这里的任务
In two weeks, our mission here
就会完成 然后我们会和其他人会合
will be finished, and we’ll join the others.
我心存疑惑 而她没有
But the questions I ask, she doesn’t.
我满心担忧 而她不会
The things I wonder about, she won’t.
半个世纪前 掠夺者摧毁了月球
It’s been half a century since the scavengers destroyed our moon.
他们被迫离开了自己即将枯萎的星球
Forced to leave their own dying planet,
来抢夺我们的家园
they came to take ours.
失去月球后的地球变得一片混乱
Without the moon, the Earth was thrown into chaos.
地震在数小时内摧毁了所有城市
Earthquakes toppled cities within hours.
剩下的 被海啸卷走了
Tsunamis wiped out what remained.
接着就是掠夺者的入侵
Then came the invasion.
我们走投无路
We did what we had to do.
使用了核武器
We used the nukes.
我们赢了战争 却失去了地球
We won the war, but lost the planet,
地球饱受污染
left it contaminated.
大部分地区不再适宜居住
Most of it uninhabitable.
幸存的人类不得不离开了地球
What remained of humanity had to leave the Earth.
我们建造了泰特 作为指挥中心
We built the Tet, our mission control,
也是移♥民♥泰坦前的临时太空站
a temporary space station before the migration to Titan,
泰坦是土星最大的卫星
Saturn’s largest moon.
现在所有人都在那里
Everyone’s there now.
也不是所有人
Well, almost everyone.
旅程结束前 维卡和我要履行职责
Until our tour is complete, Vika and I do our job.
我们要保卫水能塔
We protect the hydro rigs,
它将地球上的海水转化成
which convert Earth’s sea water
聚变能供给人类的新大♥陆♥
into fusion energy for the new colony.
人类的生存繁衍就靠它了
The survival of humanity depends on it.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thank you for the coffee.
掠夺者的残兵败将仍在阻挠我们的行动
Remnants of the scavenger army continue to disrupt the operation.
他们在夜晚攻击我们的无人机
They attack our drones at night,
在白天则想杀死我
and try to kill me during the day.
我不懂为什么我们还要与之斗争
There’s still fight in them, but I don’t know why.
控制中心说我们做得很出色
Mission says we have done well.
说我们是一个高效团队
That we are an effective team.
维卡是我的通讯联络官
Vika’s my communications officer.
她替我注意周边情况
She keeps an eye on me.
我负责无人机的维修
I handle drone maintenance.
无人机则负责监视一切
The drones watch everything.
维卡等不及要离开这里
Vika can’t wait to go.
而我 却不确定自己想不想走
Me, I’m not so sure.
我无法摆脱自己对地球的感情
I can’t shake the feeling that Earth,
尽管它已满目疮痍 但它仍是我的家
in spite of all that’s happened… earth is still my home.
遗 落 战 境
杰克·哈珀 技师49号♥
Jack Harper, Tech-49.
技师49号♥
已确认
早上好 鲍勃
Morning, Bob.
摩天塔 通讯检查
Tower, comm check.
无人机维修技师49号♥ 水能塔保卫
Drone Maintenance Technician 49, hydro rig support.
气泡船系统一切正常
All Bubbleship systems are green.
随时可以起飞
I’m good to go.
收到 技师49号♥ 可以起飞
Copy, Tech-49, you’re cleared.
注意安全
Be careful out there.
-我一向注意安全 -你才没有
– Always am. – No, you’re not.
好吧 好像是的
Yeah, you’re right.
我是得多注意了
I gotta work on that.
离线
离泰特上线还有30秒
All right, Tet’s coming online in 30 seconds.
正在传输水能塔坐标 请肉眼确认
Relaying hydro rig coordinates now. Confirm visual.
看到了 水能塔正在吸收海水
I got ’em. Hydro rigs are sucking seawater.
看到了吗 鲍勃
You got ’em, Bob?
无人机185号♥状态不错
Drone 185 looks good.
杰克 有两架无人机坠毁
Jack, we’ve got two drones down.
妈的
Shit.
稍等 控制中心上线了
Stand by, Mission coming online.
泰特也在联络我们
And we have Tet contact.
早上好 老大
Morning, boss.
在线
摩天塔49号♥ 这里是控制中心
Tower 49, this is Mission Control.
如此美好的早晨感觉如何
How y’all doing this lovely morning?
宛若天堂 萨莉
Another day in paradise, Sally.
现在上传资料
Uploading data now.
49号♥任务记录
49 mission log.
第16♥4♥2天 水能塔保卫
Day 16♥4♥2, hydro rig support.
-我这有…-两台无人机离线
– I have two… – You have two drones offline.
边界有敌人入侵
Perimeter’s compromised.
收到 正传达至技师 稍等
Copy that, relaying to Tech. Stand by.
杰克 无人机166号♥在37区坠毁
Jack, 166 is down in Grid 37.
正在连接其信♥号♥♥
Linking to beacon now.
你先去那里
You’ll go there first.
收到了 这就去
Got it. On my way.
控制中心 技师49号♥正在前往37区
Mission, Tech-49 is en route to Grid 37 now.
可以用无人机109号♥暂代166号♥吗
Can you plug that hole with Drone 109?
不行 109号♥在船坞中
Negative, 109 is in the dock.
仍在等待配件的送达
Still waiting for parts.
杰克最好找到这些无人机把它们修好
Jack better find those drones and get ’em flying.
水能塔不能整夜无人防守
Those rigs can’t be exposed overnight.
收到
Copy that.
摩天塔 他最近不是修过166号♥了吗
Tower, didn’t he fix 166 recently?
杰克最近把所有无人机都修过一遍了
Jack has fixed all the drones recently.
如果我们有所需的配件
And, if we had the parts that we’ve been asking for,
无人机的数量就不会那么少了
we wouldn’t be running a skeleton crew down here.
明白 我们会尽量满足你们的要求
Understood. We’re doing the best we can.
你们俩是不是一个高效团队
Are you an effective team?
我们俩是一个高效团队
We are an effective team.
你们今天的任务是修复无人机166号♥
Your directive today is to rehabilitate 166
并找到172号♥
and find 172.
要是日落前能让它们恢复正常
Get ’em flying by sundown,
等你们到了泰特我就请你们喝一杯
and I’ll buy you two a round of drinks when you get up to the Tet.
你要准备好 萨莉
You had better be ready, Sally.
还有两周 我们数着日子呢
Two weeks now, we’re keeping track.

Okay.
加油 鲍勃 和我一起努力
Come on, Bob. Work with me, here, buddy.
技师49号♥
Tech-49?
技师49号♥
Tech-49?
杰克
Jack?
收到 摩天塔
Copy, Tower.
刚刚怎么了 你消失了几秒钟
What happened? I lost you for a second.
是吗
Really?
到达无人机位置
Coming up on location.
看到它了
There it is.
我看到多个掠夺者的尸体
I’ve got multiple scav kills.
看来无人机166号♥打了场恶战啊
Drone 166 put up a hell of a fight.
有什么情况吗
Got any movement?
没有掠夺者的活动迹象
No sign of Scavenger activity,
由于控制中心的角度较低 杰克
but I’ve got limited visibility here, Jack,
所以我这里的视角有限

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!