Home 家庭电影 爱是永恒承诺(2004)

爱是永恒承诺(2004)

0
爱是永恒承诺(2004)

He said “dine”? Yes.
他说”用餐”? 是
What’d you say? I said yes.
那你说什么? 我说好的
Pa, when you gonna let me do the choppin’ and you do the loadin’?
爸 什么时候才能我砍你装?
When you get older. That’s what you said about the plowin’.
你再长大一点的时候 那是你回答我什么时候能耕作时说的
Well, that’s right. You’re gonna be a big help with the plowin’ someday.
嗯 没错 你总有一天会成为一个能干的帮手
But I wanna help now. You are helping me.
但是我现在就想帮忙 你正在帮我忙
But I wanna do important work. A man’s work.
但是我想干更重要的工作 男人干的工作
There’s all kinds of work, Son.
工作有很多种 儿子
There’s a boy’s work.
有男孩儿的工作
There’s a man’s work, and there’s God’s work.
有男人的工作 也有上帝的工作
It’s all important.
它们都一样重要
So feeding the chickens is important? Yep.
所以养鸡也重要? 对
And cleaning the pig’s pen? Oh, you bet.
给猪打扫卫生呢? 哦 一点没错
Um, Pa, I gotta go.
嗯 爸 我先离开一下
Go ahead. Be right back, Pa. Be right back to help.
去吧 马上回来 爸 我马上回来帮忙
Okay.
没问题
Whew.

Aaron.
Aaron啊
Aaron, are you hurt?
Aaron 你受伤了吗?
Seen ’em trapped lots of times, Pa…
看见它们被夹住过很多次 爸…
but I ain’t never heard one do that till now.
但从来没听说过它们被夹死
It scared me so bad, Pa. I don’t need to pee no more.
真的吓到我了 爸 我不想尿尿了
You all right, Pa?
你怎么了 爸?
Come here.
过来
Listen to me, Son.
听我说 儿子
I need you to take off your belt…
我需要你解下你的皮带…
I need you to take off your belt and wrap it around my leg.
我需要你解下你的皮带 缠在我的腿上
Oh. Come on.
哦 快点
There you go.
开始吧
What do I do again, Pa?
我还需要做什么 爸?
Wrap it around above my knee. Tight.
把它缠在我的膝盖上 缠紧
Pa, help me. I don’t know what to do.
爸 帮帮我 我不知道该怎么做
It’s not your fault.
这不是你的错
Pa.

Pa! Pa!
爸! 爸!
Please, Pa.
求你 爸
Don’t leave me.
别离开我
Please, Pa.
求你了 爸
Hyah! Hyah!
驾! 驾!
Hyah.

Hyah.

Whoa. Whoa.
喔哦 喔哦
Hello.
你好
Who are you?
你是谁?
Hyah.

Help him, Missie.
帮帮他 Missie
Oh, my God. Ma… Mama!
哦 我的天哪 妈… 妈妈!
Mama! What?
妈妈! 怎么了?
Come quick.
快过来
Oh, God. Oh, God.
哦 天哪 哦 上帝啊
The bleeding has stopped for now.
血已经止住了
No moving around, Clark. Uh-uh.
别动来动去的 Clark 嗯嗯
Need to give that wound a chance to heal.
要让伤口慢慢愈合
For how long? At least a few weeks. Maybe more.
需要多长时间? 至少要几周时间 也可能更久
That’s a serious injury. Gash goes clear to the bone.
伤势严重 在骨头上也划了一道清晰的伤痕
I’ll see you out.
我送你出去
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢 医生
How’s Pa? He’s resting.
爸怎么样了? 他正在休息
Thank you for coming so quickly.
谢谢你这么快地赶来
It takes me a better part of a month to do my rounds…
我一个月的大半时间都要外出巡诊…
but I’ll be back to check on him then.
但我会回来替他复查的
I’ll make sure he stays in bed.
我会让他躺在床上休养的
Infection. That’s your biggest worry now.
伤口感染 那才是你需要特别要注意的
A bad infection could lead to gangrene.
严重的感染可能导致滋生坏疽
He could lose his leg.
那样他极可能失去那条腿
Or worse.
或者更惨
Dear Lord, you’ve healed the lame.
仁慈的上帝 请您让伤口愈合吧
Please.
求您了
Please help this good man.
求您救救这个善良的男人
Give us the strength to endure this.
赐予我们力量克服这一切
He will.
他会的
He will.
他会的
That look of worry on your face, it hurts a lot more than this leg does.
你脸上担心的表情 比这腿伤更让我心疼
I’m fine.
我没事
I’m right here.
我就在这儿
I know, but…
我知道 但是…
I’m right here, Marty. I’m not going anywhere.
我就在这儿 Marty 我哪儿也不会去
And I’m figuring that, uh…
而且我在想 嗯…
A couple of days, I’m gonna be right as rain.
也许几天后 我就能恢复
You can’t work the fields, Clark.
你不能去田里工作 Clark
I have to.
我必须去
If we don’t get a good crop this year, we’re gonna lose everything.
如果今年没有好收成 我们将一无所有
I know.
我知道
That’s why Missie and I will do it.
所以我和Missie会去干活的
You can’t.
你们不能去
We will.
我们必须去
Shh.
嘘…
Pa’s asleep.
爸已经睡了
Go on and eat your lunch.
去吃午饭吧
I wanna stay here with Pa. I’ll be right here with him.
我想在这里陪着爸 我会陪着他的
Pa needs me.
爸需要我
Whoa.
喔哦
Thank you. Here you go, sir.
谢谢 这是你的 先生
Mmhmm. Thank you. Looks good.
嗯 谢谢 看起来不错
Whoa.
喔哦
Lunchtime.
该吃饭了
Oh, no. Saturday.
哦 不 今天是周六
What is it? What’s wrong?
这是什么? 怎么了?
I’m just redressing the wound. Can you hand me that canister of yeast?
我在重新包扎他的伤口 你能把那罐酵母给我么?
Elm bark and yeast?
你要榆树皮和酵母做什么?
This should make it all better.
这个应该能让他好起来
And if it doesn’t?
如果不能呢?
Oh, God. Please, God. Help my pa.
哦 上帝啊 求求你帮帮我爸
Whoa. Whoa.
吁 吁
Afternoon. I think this belongs to you.
下午好 我想这把斧子也许是你的
You’re the man that helped bring my pa home.
你就是那个带我爸回家的人吧
How is he?
他怎么样?
He’s alive.
他还活着
How did you happen upon him?
你怎么发现他的?
I was out checking my traps.
我当时正好出去检查我做的捕兽陷阱
What do you think you’re doing?
你知道你在干什么吗?
I thought I might have a turn at the plow.
我想我也许正在犁田
Why are you helping me?
你干什么帮我?
Well, wait a minute. What’s your name?
等一下 你叫什么名字?
Nate.
我叫Nate
I thought maybe we’d met before.
我想我们之前可能见过
I don’t think so.
我可不这么认为
Got, uh, Anders and Malone working on the next quarter-mile like you asked.
我看到Anders和Malone像你要求的那样在四百米外工作呢
I’m glad someone is where they’re supposed to be.
我很高兴某些人出现在他们应该出现的地方
Yeah. I know it’s none of my business, boss…
嗯 我知道这不关我的事 老板…
but maybe the lady had a good reason for standing you up.
但是也许那位女士失约是有理由的
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
喔哦 喔哦 喔哦
So, you’ve handled a plow before. Yep.
你之前犁过田吧 是的
Are you from around here?
你住在附近么?
Here and there. Just passing through?
我四海为家吧 那就是正好经过?
You always ask so many questions?
你老喜欢问那么多问题吗?
Just wondering on your work experience.
我只是怀疑你的工作经验而已
‘Cause it seems to me you should be spacing the rows a little closer together.
因为我觉得你应该把这些沟犁得再紧密些
Because the more rows you plow, the more seeds I can plant and the bigger the harvest is.
因为你犁的沟越多 我就能播越多的种子 收获也能更多些
Do I tell you how to braid your hair?
需要我教你怎么扎头发吗?