Yeah?
行了吗?
(Barry) No, sit properly like you’re gonna mean it,
不行,坐好了,态度郑重一点
like you mean it.
郑重一点
No, Waj, don’t muck about.
别这样,瓦伊,认真点
Cos the battery’s gonna go. Sit…
电池快没了,坐…
Who’s mucking about, Barry? I’m not mucking about.
谁不认真了啊,巴里,我没有不认真
Well, you can’t sit like that.
你不能那么坐
What’s wrong with how he’s sitting, Barry?
他的坐法又怎么样了嘛,巴里?
(Barry) Come and have a look. It’s wrong.
过来看看,他这样坐不对
There’s nothing wrong with it.
没什么不对的啊
(Barry) Not you! (Waj) Show me.
没说你! 我看看
(Barry) No! Right, what are you loolking at?
不行!好,你看什么?
There’s nothing there.
什么都没有
No, there’s nothing there. Go and sit down.
对,什么都没有,过去坐下
You can’t see yourself, you mug! (Waj) I thought you were recording it.
你看不到你自己的,你这个笨蛋! 我以为你录下来了呢
(Barry) Right, sit, sit.
好了,坐下,坐下
Faisal, go away. I’m ready, I’m ready.
费萨尔,走开 我好了,我好了
(Barry) All right. Waj, just relax your face.
好了 瓦伊,脸放松
Focus on what you’re going to say. Get on with it.
集中精力,说出你要说的话,好好说
Go, before the battery goes. (Omar) One, two…
趁还有电池,开始 一,二…
Three… action!
三…开始!
Ey up, you unbelieving kuffar bastards.
听好了,你们这些没信仰的非信徒
I’m gonna turn you baked beans… (Barry) No, no, no.
我要把你们变成烤豆… 不行,不行,不行
What? What’s with the gun?
怎么了? 那枪怎么回事?
Proper replica, man. What for? Action Man?
是复♥制♥品,伙计 干嘛用的?过家家啊?
Replica AK-47.
AK-47的复♥制♥品
It’s too small, man. Not too small, brother.
这太小了 不会太小的,兄弟
My hands. Waj…
我的手 瓦伊…
Big hands.
手很大
He can’t do it with that gun.
拿着那把枪不行
Shut up, Barry. Try it without, our kid, and let’s go.
闭嘴,巴里,别拿枪试试看,继续
It’s too small, believe me.
这枪太小了,真的
I’ll hold it near the camera. That’ll bigger it.
我靠近摄像机一点,会变大一点
That’ll what? That’ll bigger it.
会怎么着? 会变大
(Waj) Yeah. (Omar) Go now.
行了 开始
Ey up, you unbelieving kuffar bastards.
听好了,你们这些没信仰的非信徒
(Barry) No, no, no! This is absolutely stupid.
不行,不行,不行 这太愚蠢了
These are the outtakes. You know, the bloopers.
这些是花絮,会被剪掉的
He looks good. (Omar) Today is a wakeup call.
他看着不错 今天敲响了警钟
Today is an opportunity for you to look in the mirror
今天给你机会,让看看镜子里的自己
at western imperialist culture.
重新审视西方帝♥国♥主♥义♥文化
Superficial materialism
肤浅的物质主义
ends at the capitalist church of McDonald’s.
在麦当劳这座资本主义教堂里终结
Flipping idiots.
该死的白♥痴♥
It’s as though you just had a Big Mac, completely oblivious to the amount…
就像你吃了个巨无霸,量明显不够多
Complete flipping idiots.
完全该死的白♥痴♥
You could’ve gone Chicken Cottage, proper halal,
你本该去鸡农舍餐厅 那里有伊♥斯♥兰♥教合法食物
bargain bucket ¡ê6.99.
特♥价♥桶6.99英镑
What are you talking about? I’m talking about Chicken Cottage.
你说什么啊? 我在说鸡农舍餐厅
There’s one where he doesn’t say that. Your bit’s good, Dad.
这个时候真不该说这个 你的部分还是很好的,爸爸
(Barry) Take the box off.
把盒子拿掉
I can’t show my face cos it’s an image.
我不能露脸,会被人认出来
And images aren’t allowed.
不能露脸
You know what? They’re all bloopers.
知道吗,这全都不能用
(Barry) Take the box off.
把盒子拿掉
What am I going to do if he does that at the camp?
如果在训练营也这样,我该怎么办?
Is Uncle Faisal ready to go to Pakistan?
费萨尔叔叔这样能去巴基斯坦了吗?
(Barry) You can’t do your jihadi video with a box on your head.
不能在脑袋上顶个盒子拍圣♥战♥视频
No way.
绝对不行
Ran 23K on the weekend.
周末跑了23公里
6K Saturday morning.
周六早上6公里
Had a light lunch: Snack-a-Jacks and a medium apple.
吃了顿简单的中饭 小食加一个中等大小苹果
5K in the afternoon, cos obviously it was after lunch, so…
下午跑了5公里,刚吃完饭,所以…
Same again Sunday.
周日也一样
Although in the afternoon I only did 4K cos I’d had a roast.
下午才跑了4公里,因为吃了点烤肉
Would’ve gone further, you know, but I started to run a bit lopsided.
本来可以跑更多的,可开始失去平衡
I’m not slagging my right leg off, but my left leg is definitely stronger.
我不是想说我右腿的坏话 可我的左腿真的更强壮
I think lefty just wants it more, you know.
我觉得左腿更努力一点
He’ll just wait there, let lefty pick up the slack.
就等着左腿来努力
Before you know it, you’re running in curves.
还没反应过来,就已经开始跑曲线了
Really show him who’s boss. Yeah. Know what I mean?
让他明白谁是老板,对,知道我什么意思吗?
You do know you can talk to your legs, don’t you?
你知道人是可以跟腿沟通的,是吗?
I need tomorrow off. What?
我明天要请假 什么?
I need tomorrow off, and the two weeks after that.
我明天要请假,之后两周也不来了
Jesus, I thought you were serious about this job, Omar.
天哪,我还以为 你对这份工作很认真,奥马尔
I’ve got to go to a wedding in Pakistan.
我得去巴基斯坦参加婚礼
You’ve got to ask yourself where you’ll be in five years’ time.
你得问问你自己,五年后你会在哪里
It’s an emergency. What, an emergency wedding?
是突发事件 什么,突发的婚礼?
Like a shotgun wedding?
因为怀孕了才举♥行♥的婚礼吗?
Like a shotgun wedding, yeah.
对,因为怀孕了才举♥行♥的婚礼
Right.

Well, I’ll have a look at the rota.
嗯,我得看看值班表
(Barry) The Feds can track your phone even if the battery’s out.
即使没电池,联邦政♥府♥也能追踪你的电♥话♥
(Faisal) Really? Really. They can see you underground.
真的吗? 真的,你在地下,他们也能找到你
(Waj) Can they see you if you’re not there?
你不在那里,他们也能看到你吗?
(Barry) Where’s there?
那里是哪里?
(Waj) I don’t know.
我不知道
They can see you everywhere, Waj.
你无处可逃的,瓦伊
(Faisal) Are they looking at us through cameras?
他们通过摄像头来看我们吗?
Space cameras, yes. But…
航♥空♥摄像头,对 可是…
My dad says I’m not supposed to be on camera. It’s haram.
我爸说我不应该上镜头,这是禁忌
With the greatest of respect, Faisal, your dad eats newspaper.
我没有对你♥爸♥不敬,但是我还要说 费萨尔,你♥爸♥爸连报纸都吃
Not any more. He eats moths. Exactly, bro.
现在不吃了,他吃飞蛾 没错,兄弟
Look, the way to stop the Feds tracking you is very simple.
听着,反追踪的方法很简单
You eat your SIM card. Get your SIM cards out.
吃了电♥话♥卡,把电♥话♥卡拿出来
You remove the SIM card and… Yes?
把电♥话♥卡拿下来,然后…明白吗?
Can I cook mine? No. You must eat it raw, like this.
我能煮了再吃吗? 不行,必须生吃,像这样
Good boys.
干得好
Salaam, lads.
愿你们安好,伙计们
Malaikum asalaam.
愿你安好
Right. We re eating our SIM cards.
我们在吃电♥话♥卡
Anti-surveillance.
反监视
You know they still work inside you, Barry.
巴里,吞进肚子里还是会被监视的
Eh? They can still track them inside you.
是吗? 他们还是能追踪这些电♥话♥卡的
That’s not going to be very helpful in Pakistan.
这在巴基斯坦可没好处
What? In Pakistan.
什么? 巴基斯坦
Answered the call, bro.
听从召唤,兄弟
What call? Training camp.
什么召唤? 训练营
We re upgrading.
我们要去受训了
We re going.
我们要去了
Why did you get the call? Why didn’t I get the call?
为什么你收到召唤?为什么我没有收到召唤?
You don’t have an uncle in Pakistan last time I checked.
上次我查过了,你没有叔叔在巴基斯坦
You got an uncle in Folkestone. Are there any training camps in Follkstone?
你有叔叔在福克斯通 他们在福克斯通有训练营吗?
Why do we need a training camp, anyway? We re primed.
我们为什么需要参加训练营? 我们已经准备好了
We don’t need some tramp up a mountain, telling us to set a fuse.
我们不需要上山参加训练营 去学怎么装导火线
We don’t need some Paki Steptoe telling us when to go.
我们不需要什么巴基斯坦人 来教我们什么时候可以行动
You re right, Barry. We can go whenever we want.
你说得对,巴里,我们随时都可以行动
Exactly. Whenever we want, bro.
没错,随时都可以,兄弟
Yeah, if you want to be some kind of sad loner trenchcoat mafia twazzock.
嗯,如果你想成为可悲、孤独的 身穿双排扣外套的黑♥手♥党♥蠢蛋的话
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
What I mean is, you can either be a stupid nutter Muslim
我的意思是,你可以成为愚蠢疯狂的穆♥斯♥林♥
who blows a bag full of nails into his own guts at a toilet at TGI s,
在星期五餐厅的卫生间里 把一整袋钉子炸进自己的肠子里
or you can be a proper soldier in the Mujahideen.
或者你可以成为穆♥斯♥林♥游击队的战士
I m already in the Mujahideen. No, you re not, bro.
我已经是穆♥斯♥林♥游击队的了 不,你没有,兄弟
No, not until you join the army
你得先加入军队
and hold the sword
举起剑
and touch the sky – proper chain of command,
拿剑指天,听从命令
right to the very top.
一举升♥天♥
All right, I m coming. Oh, you want Paki Steptoe now?
好吧,我去 噢,现在你想巴基斯坦人来教你了?
Listen, I am the most Al Qaeda one here.
我是这里最具基♥地♥组♥织♥特征的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!