Hair too big and glossy!
得了吧 伟大力 你太小家子气了
Aw, come on, Vitaly, you’re being mean.
他又不是公狮 不过是母狮整了个蜂窝头
He not lion. He lioness… with a beehive.
太尴尬了 隔音太差 想不听都不行
This is awkward. We can hear everything they’re saying.
不关我们的事
It is not our problem!
别 别 等等
No, no! Wait, wait, wait!
再给我们点时间
Eh… Just give us a minute.
他在打电♥话♥ 不能挂
He’s on the phone and… can’t get him off!
我们不能见死不救
Ow! We cannot leave them there!
行有行规 只有马戏团的动物才能上车
Only circus animals on this train!
听着 我们是马戏团的 让我们上车吧
Wait, listen! We are circus animals. You got to let us in!
你们真的是马戏团的
You are really circus?
-是的 全都是马戏团的 -如假包换
– Yes. Full circus! – Absolutely!
我妈妈是马戏团的 我爸爸也是马戏团的
My momma was circus. My daddy was circus.
娇娇 快关门
Gia! Shut the door!
-求你了 -在那边 在那边
– Please. – Over there! Over there!
大家都是江湖儿女 马戏团要团结一致
They are circus. Circus stick together.
哇塞 美♥国♥佬♥的马戏团
Wow! Circus Americano!
你们一定都很出名吧
You must all be very famous!
-是啊 我们… -当然了
– Yeah, we… – Absolutely.
那是相当地出名
We’re relatively well known…
但只是艾力克斯才是名副其实的天王巨星
But Alex is really the star.
我不是…我称不上”巨星”
Well, I’m not… I wouldn’t say “Star.”
充其量也就是…”明星”
More like… well, star.
你的绝活是什么 艾力斯
What is your act, Alice?
基本上是 我跳上岩石
Well… I basically, uh, I jump up on my rock.
-岩石 -那是块非常高的岩石
– Rock? – Yeah. It’s a very high… rock.
-高不可攀的岩石 -然后呢
– A really high rock! – And then?
然后我像这样大声地咆哮
And then, well, I roar like… like a serious “Rawrrr!”
-然后呢 -然后我跳下石块
– And then? – And then I jump off the rock.
-然后呢 -然后…
– And then?! – And then… And then what?
-这就完了吗 -纵身跳进水池里
– That is all? – Into a pool!
-水深火热 -眼镜蛇的巢穴
– Full of water! – Full of cobras!
实际上 我是跳进了一个…
Actually, it appears like I’m jumping in to a pool…
-遍布眼镜蛇的水池 -眼镜王蛇
– With cobras! – Aquatic cobras.
游水戏蛇 紧要关头我会腾空而起
For effect. But I actually pull up at the last second.
-腾空 -是的
– Pull up? – Yeah.
-你怎么做到的 -吊钢丝
– How do you do that?! – Wire harness!
-气球 -喷气背包
– Balloons! – Jet pack!
我解开钢丝 启动喷气背包
I flip off the wire harness, ignite my jet pack,
然后把气球扔给来自全世界的孩子
and then toss balloons to the children of the world.
小孩可喜欢了 他们最爱这招
Kids love it. Kids always love that.
就像是空中飞人那样吗
Is this like the trapeze?
是的 空中飞人 太对了
Yes! Trapeze! Exactly!
帅呆了 美式空中飞人
Wow! Trapeze Americano!
我想到个好主意
Hey, I have a great idea!
也许你们应该和我们同去罗马
Maybe you come with us to Roma!
伟大力是在闹着玩 他身手不凡 是吧
Hey, Vitaly is just playing around. He is good, no?
是的 太感谢了
Yeah, thanks. Thanks.
不过我们得在下一站下车了
But we’re gonna get off at
这样才能赶回美国去
the next stop so we can get back to America.
简直太巧了
That is such a coincidence!
因为我们也要 也要
Because we’re going… going to…
让我说完
Let me finish!
我们也要去美国
We’re going to America, as well!
-什么 -美国
– What?! – America?
-去美国 -什么
– Going to America? – What?
-是的 -什么时候
– Sí. – Wow? When?
罗马演出完 我们会去伦敦
After Roma, we go to London.
然后一个大赞助商
And then a big-time promoter
会来看表演 然后就送我们去纽约
will see us and then send us to New York.
他们要去纽约
They’re going to New York!
但要让他满意 才能得到资助
Well, only if he likes what he sees.
纽约 真的吗
New York? Seriously?
那是我们的家乡 我们生活的地方
That’s our home. That’s where we live.
真有那么有趣吗
Isn’t that fun?
我们能和你们一起走吗
Could we go with you?
当然 你们可以和伟大力睡一张铺
Sure! You can bunk with Vitaly!
-好险 -不睡也行
– Whoa! – Or not.
-不 -不
– Nyet! – Oh, no.
伟大力貌似不喜欢这个主意
I don’t think Vitaly likes that idea.
他想要干什么
What’s he gonna do?
你们谁是头
Which one of you is leader?
告诉你的手下 有一条必须遵守的规矩
Tell your comrades there is one rule we do not break!
是不是”宁说话 勿吵架 为了你我他”
Thou shalt say it and not spray it?
不是
Nyet!
马戏团主不接纳偷渡者
Circus owner no allow stowaways!
我听到了 俄♥国♥佬
I hear you, Russki.
但是马戏团主也有可能接纳偷渡者
Although, the circus owner may allow stowaways
如果偷渡者恰好是他本人的话
if the stowaways just happen to be the owners.
给我解释解释这个
Riddle me that.
这只衣着光鲜的小破鸟究竟在说什么
What is sharply dressed little birdie talking about?
让他瞧瞧
Show ’em, boys.
成交了 我的朋友
You have a deal, mi amigo.
我相信这个马戏团将带给你巨大的成功
I am sure this circus will bring you great success! Shh!
后会有期 祝您好运
I guess this is good-bye and good luck!
关于经营马戏团 你们都知道点什么
What do we know about owning a circus?
一无所知 但这是我们回家的唯一机会
Nothing. But it’s our only shot at getting home.
你们最好知道自己在干什么
You better know what you’re doing.
你们这是在拿二等兵的社区大学基金赌博
You’re risking Private’s community college fund.
我永远都当不了大学校长了
I’ll never be president.
这可不是一等座
Hey, this is not first class.
绝对是普通车厢
Definitely coach.
莫特 别吓人
Mort! Stop it!
你好 美女
Hey, gorgeous.
有人说过你像个超级名模吗
Has anyone ever told you that you look like a supermodel?
虽然胖嘟嘟 毛茸茸 还有点臭
Albeit a fat, hairy one who smells.
你的背脊 像柔软的天鹅绒
You have a very hairy back.
我喜欢这样的女人
I like that in a woman.
就是它 我要进去看看
That’s it! I’m going in.
停下 太危险了
Stop! It’s too dangerous!
别逞英雄
Don’t be a hero!
狮子
Lion.
12小时前离开
Twelve hours old.
体重250公斤
Two hundred and fifty kilograms.
光亮的鬃毛 护发素用多了
Glossy mane. Too much conditioner.
一群笨蛋
Eh, stupid bozos!
你好啊 小猫咪
Hello, kitty!
原来你混入马戏团了
So, you ran away with the circus.
情节老套 失败
What a cliché.
罗马
700公里
罗马
0公里
古竞技场 建于公元72年
好雄伟的垃圾场
What a dump!
如果他们想吸引像样的体育赛事
If they want to attract a decent sports team,
应该铲平这个鬼东西然后盖个新的
they should bulldoze this rat trap and invest in a new arena.
古罗马斗兽场 马蒂 最老的环形剧场
The Colosseum, Marty! The original theater-in-the-round.
我的祖先就曾在这表演
My ancestors used to perform here.
别开玩笑
No kidding!
每场表演都由一名俘虏作陪
Yeah. Every show had a captive audience.
显然 他们最后都一饱狮吻
Apparently, they killed.
听起来像是场精彩的演出
Sounds like a great gig!
30分钟 各位 还有30分钟
Trenta minuti, everybody! Trenta minuti!
太激动了
This is so exciting!
记着 我们要保持低调
Remember, we just lay low.
别干扰他们 让他们自♥由♥发挥
Stay out of the way. Let them do their thing.
快来看看这个
Aw! Would you look at this?
你们该回到妈妈的肚子里去
You gotta go back in your momma’s belly,
你们太可爱了 完全不像是这个世界的
’cause you’re too cute to be out here in the real world.
-滚蛋 死驴 -怎么回事
– Oi! Naff off, you muppet! – Whoa! What the…?
马蒂 人家是专业演员
Marty, they’re professionals.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!