You must do something! Baby is coming!
你得做点什么 孩子要出来了!
Yeah. I know baby is coming!
我知道孩子要出来了
Miss, you’ve to stay calm and take deep breaths, okay?
小姐 你得冷静 深呼吸 好吗?
Myra, I need a doctor here right now.
麦拉 赶快给我找个医生来
I am working on it.
我正在找呢
You’re not a doctor?
你不是医生?
No, I am a nurse.
不 我是护士
You are man and you are nurse?
你是男人 居然是护士?
What kind of man is nurse?
什么男人会做护士?
Look, folks, I’m a professional, okay?
嘿 二位 我可是职业的
I know exactly what I’m doing, so just trust me,
我非常清楚我在干什么 相信我好了
everything’s going to be fine, all right?
一切都会平安无事的
Okay. Yeah.
好啦 没错
Yeah. You’re fully dilated.
没错 你子♥宫♥口完全张开了
Hey, I need that doctor right now.
嘿 立刻找个医生来!
There are no free doctors.
现在没有医生有空
Nurse, you’re gonna have to deliver that baby yourself.
护士 你得自己替那孩子接生
I can see the head!
我能看到他的头了
Holy shit!
喔 糟糕
Check it out.
来看看吧
We did it.
我们成功了
We had a boy.
是个男孩
A boy. You are my hero.
一个男孩 你是我的英雄
Mmm-hmm.

I name baby for you.
我要用你的名字给我小孩取名
Oh! You don’t have to do that.
你没必要这么做
Yeah. I must. It is Latvian tradition.
不 我一定要这么做 这是拉脱维亚的传统
We’ll name the baby…
我们就叫这个孩子…
Hello, you’ve reached the Fockers.
你好 这是福克尔家
We’re not around, so leave us a message. Goodbye.
我们都不在家 请留言 再见
Roz, how the hell do you shut this thing off?
萝丝 这玩意怎么关掉?
I have no idea. Just press a button.
我也不知道 按个什么键吧
I’m pretty sure it’s off.
我肯定它已经关掉了
Honey, you want a chimichanga?
亲爱的 你想要来个墨西哥春卷吗?
I thought they gave you gas.
它们会冒很多烟的
A little bit, but it’s worth it.
是有点 但是还是值得的
Worth it for you, but I’m the one that gets the fumes.
对你来说是值得 但是烟还得我来处理
Honey, I’m in the mood for a chimichanga.
亲爱的 我想吃墨西哥春卷
So make a…
那就做…
Hi, guys, it’s me.
嘿 是我啊
Dad, I told you six months ago
爸爸 我六个月前…
you have to change that message.
就让你换那个电♥话♥录音了
Anyway, I’m just calling to double check
总之 我打电♥话♥是为了 向你们确认一下
’cause I didn’t hear back from you.
因为我没有收到你们的回电
You know that Pam and I are flying out to Oyster Bay today.
你知道帕姆和我 今天会飞去奥斯特湾
And, then, we’re flying to Miami tomorrow with the Byrneses.
然后我们明天会和 伯恩斯一家飞去迈阿密
And our flight gets in 7:30,
飞机七点三十抵达
so we should be at the house around 9:00.
所以我们大概九点到家
So just give me a call back on my cell, okay?
给我手♥机♥回个电♥话♥吧 好吗?
‘Cause I want to go over a few things
我想说点事情
about Pam’s dad and just, uh,
比如帕姆的父亲
just some other stuff for the weekend.
还有一些其他周末的安排
All right. I love you, bye. Hey!
我爱你们 再见 嘿!
Hey, sweetie. How was your shift?
嘿 亲爱的 今天的换班如何?
Oh! Guess what? What?
哦! 你猜怎么着? 怎么啦?
I delivered my first baby.
我第一次接生了小孩
No way.
不会吧!
Mmm. Yeah.
嗯 是的
Oh, honey, I’m so proud of you.
喔 亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
It was incredible. I mean, just…
那真是妙极了
Just to be pulling this life force
把一个生命…
out of this woman’s…
从女人的…
You know, I mean, it was just so… It was…
你懂吗 我是说 这简直…
The whole baby thing is… It’s so cool.
这接生的事情 真是棒极了
That’s great, honey. That’s great.
真棒 亲爱的 真棒
So, uh, are you ready to go? I want to get to the airport early.
那 准备好出发了吗? 我希望能早点到机场
I know. Just give me a second.
我知道 等我一下就好
You know how things always goes wrong.
你知道事情总是会有意外
The flight leaves in four hours.
飞机四小时以后才起飞呢
I wish we could set a wedding date
真希望我们可以自己定婚礼的日期
without our parents actually having to meet.
而不需要让双方父母见面
Honey, this weekend is gonna be fine.
这个周末不会有事的
And your parents are great.
而且你的父母也很好啊
Oh, they’re great in small doses.
他们只是偶然很好
Well, 48 hours in Coconut Grove is a small dose.
那 在椰子林待48小时也不算长啊
Besides, you’ve already won over my dad,
何况你已经通过了我父亲的考验
and that is the hard part.
那可是最难的部分
Mmm. That is true.
这倒是没错
I mean, I am still in the Byrnes family circle of trust, right?
我是说 我还在伯恩斯一家的 信任圈之内对吧?
You’re firmly in the circle.
勿庸置疑
Finally.
总算进来了
Oh, taxi!
出租车!
Going to the airport?
你们去机场?
Yeah.
是啊
Take mine.
坐我这辆吧
Great.
太好了
Nice guy. Yeah.
真是好人啊 没错
You two, you’re up.
你们两个 来这边
Oh, dear.
喔 天啊
What?
怎么啦?
Well, they overbooked coach.
经济舱的座位订多了
So what does that mean?
这什么意思?
Do we miss our flight or…
我们错过这航♥班♥了? 还是…
Well, we are gonna have to upgrade you to first class.
这个嘛 我们只能把你们 升级到头等舱了
Really?
真的?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh! Sir, why don’t you let me take that for you?
先生 把那个给我好吗?
Okay, yeah.
好吧 给你
So, uh, you wanna check it or put it on another flight
你是想检查一下 还是要放到另一架飞机上去
’cause that’s cool, whatever you want to do.
都行啊 随便你
I’m just gonna store it in the Captain’s closet.
我只是把它存到飞行员的壁橱里
That was nice.
她人真好
Yeah.
是啊
Champagne?
香槟?
Thank you.
谢谢
Champagne, sir?
香槟 先生?
Thank you.
谢谢
Enjoy.
慢用
Would you like to purchase rental insurance, Mr. Focker?
你愿意买♥♥租车保险吗? 福克尔先生?
Um…
呃…
No. Thanks.
不用 谢谢
No?
不买♥♥?
It’s a scam.
那是个圈套
That’s how they make all their money.
他们就是这么挣钱的
That’s true. You don’t need it.
没错 你不需要的
Get out of here.
滚吧
The House of Byrnes.
伯恩斯家
Lot of good memories here.
这有很多美好的回忆啊!
Mom? Dad?
妈妈 爸爸
I am watching you.
我在盯着你呢
Well, almost,
差不多了
but you have to do it with two fingers.
但是你得用两根手指
One on each eye like this:
一只眼前一根 像这样
I am watching you.
我在盯着你呢
We’ll get back to that later.
我们过会儿再学这个吧
Guess who’s here?
猜猜谁来啦?
It’s Prof. Einstein.
是爱因斯坦教授
Hi, Little Jack.
小杰克
You’re a genius.
你是个天才
I see a Nobel Prize in your future.
你将来肯定会得诺贝尔奖的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!