Yoo-hoo, Okay, You’re gonna fill in as the ring bearer for now,
好 现在你当”戒指传送者 ”
No,I’m not wearin’ that stupid pillow thing on my head, yes,you damn well will!
我不会带那愚蠢的垫子 你♥他♥妈♥会的!
jinx! Jinx! Here, Jinx,
金柯西! 金柯西! 这边 金柯西
You just go and wander the streets without food, water or toilet? Fucker!
你就这样去街上流浪 没水没粮厕所? 笨蛋!
Actually, you may be in luck, They brought in a Himalayan a little while ago,
你可能是幸运的 他们刚刚带来一只喜马拉雅种
There he is,
在这里
Holy shit, that’sJinx,
该死 就是金柯西
jinxy! Uh, no, let me see that photo again,
金柯西! 让我再看看照片
You gotta picture him without that stupid Santa cap,
得拿没带圣诞帽的照片
Come on, Jinxy, jinxy! Uh, no,
过来 金柯西 金柯西! 不
You see, in the picture, your cat has an all-black tail,
你看 在照片里 你的猫是全黑的尾巴
Yeah, And this one has a white tip,
是啊 而这只是白色的尾巴
No, I’m sorry about that, chief,
我很抱歉
Looks just like him, Almost,
看起来就像他 是很像
Except for that tail,
除了尾巴
Dearly beloved…
亲爱的人们…
Dearly beloved,
亲爱的人们
we are gathered here on this beautiful day…
我们在这美好的一天聚集…
to join Dr.Robert Banks…
来参加罗伯特·班克斯医生的…
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here on this beautiful day…
亲爱的人们 我们在这美好的一天聚集…
to join Dr.Robert Banks and Debra Byrnes in holy matrimony,
来参加罗伯特·班克斯医生和黛比·布莱恩的婚礼
This is a special day…
这是特殊的一天…
He found him!
他找到了!
It’s him! It’s him!
是他! 是他
I gotta see this,
我必须看看
Look, Dad, it’s Jinx, Oh, my little baby!
看 爸爸 是金柯西 我的小男孩
We found you, We found you, Greg, thankyou so much, This is so great,
我们找到你了 葛瑞格 太谢谢你了
Where didyou find him? Gave us a little scare, huh?
你在哪里找到的? 真是吓坏了我们
jinxy, Ohh,
金柯西
To Greg, Hooray!
葛瑞格万岁!
Honey, where is Greg, anyway? He’s in the restroom,
亲爱的 葛瑞格在哪? 他在厕所
Yes, I tried there, I’ve tried every shelter on the north shore, okay?
我找过那里了 我找过北海岸每个隐蔽处 好吗?
He’s a brown-and-black Himalayan with an all-black tail,
它是一只黑棕色的Himalayan 全黑的尾巴
Mr,Jinx, Yeah, okay, You go check, I’ll call you back,
公的 好 你去查查 我会在打来
It’s the man of the hour, Hey!
我们的英雄来喽
Sorry, folks, Had to pay a little visit to the urinal fairy,
不好意思 大家 必须去小便一下
Greg, nice work with the cat today,
葛瑞格 今天找猫的事干的漂亮
Aw, thanks,Jack, I’m just glad I could help out,
谢谢 杰克 我很高兴能帮上你
We never did get to finish that little “convo” back at the den,
我们还没完成谈话
So, when you have a minute, there is still something I’d like to talk to you about,
所以如果你有时间 我还想和你谈谈一些事
We’ll get right to it as soon as we get back, You have my word,
我们回去就谈 我保证
I’m gonna hold you to that, Circle of trust,
我会把你保留在信任圈
Guess who’s back in the circle of trust,
猜猜谁回到了信任圈
Oh, poor kevin looks lonely,
可怜的凯文看起来很孤独
Maybe I should ask him to dance, What do you think?
也许我该邀他跳舞 你觉得呢?
Sure,I bet he could,whittle a private little dance floor for the two of you,
当然 我打赌他能为你们俩做一个私人的舞台
I’m serious,
我是认真的
I saw some beech wood outside, He’s very handy,
我在外面看到不少山毛榉木 唾手可得
He’s an extremely handy and crafty craftsman,
他真的是一个熟练 灵巧的木匠
I shouldn’t paint him with that brush, but…
我不该这样形容他 但是…
Come on, Seriously, Seriously, Part of you wishes you ended up with him,
说真的 你们还是有过快乐时光的
Yes, he’s very talented,
是啊 他很有才华
but it would’ve never worked out,
但这没有用
Why not?
为什么?
I was never in love with kevin,
我从来就没有爱上凯文
I’m in love with you,
我爱着你
That’s a good explanation, -Think so?
很好的解释 这么想?
Mm-hmm, Thought you’d like that,
嗯 我想你喜欢
I do, I’m glad,
是的 我很高兴
No,Jinx, Mr,Jinx, I called you like half an hour ago,
不 金柯西先生 我半小时前打过给你
Okay, I already… I already described it, Airline,
我已经描述过他了 航♥空♥公♥司♥
Messages,
消息
Uh, it’s, uh… It’s brown…
呃 它是…棕的…
with a little bit ofblack trim,
还有一些黑
Yes,
是的
Please enter your four-digit code,
请输入你的4位密♥码♥
jack, hi, It’s Hank MacAtee from next door,
杰克 你好 我是旁边的汉克家
You’ll never guess who wandered over here this afternoon, Mr,Jinx,
你猜不到今天下午谁来过我家 金柯西先生哦
Yeah, he’s not wearing his collar, but, uh, I’m sure it’s Jinxy,
他没带着项圈 但我肯定是金柯西
Thought you might be worried, so just give me a jingle when you guys get home,
考虑到你可能在担心 所以你们回家时联♥系♥我
and I’ll bring the little rascal over,
我会把这小淘气鬼还你
Okay, well, if you could just keep checking, please, and I’ll call you back later, Thanks,
请继续查 我会再打来 谢谢
Any luck?
怎么样?
No, they’re still looking,
他们还在找
Hey,Jack, this is a great party,
杰克 这是一个很好的聚会
I guess sometimes these things sort of come together in their own kooky sort of way,
我猜很多事以它们自己怪异的方式集聚在一起
Yeah, it’s kind of like the way you found Jinxy,
是啊 就像你如何发现金柯西一样
You found him at that animal shelter, huh? Yeah, right,
你在动物庇护所发现它的 是的
Well, the important thing is he’s home now, Yes,
重要的是他回家了 是啊
Yeah, You know, there’s something about that ball of fur…
你知道 那小东西…
that just puts a big smile on my face,
带给我欢笑
Mm, Yeah, You haven’t seen any of his latest tricks, haveyou?
恩 你见过它最新的小把戏了吗?
No, Hm-mm,
没有
Well, when we get back, I’ll show you,
等我们回去了 我让你看看
We don’t have to do it tonight, He’s had a long day, He’s probably tired,
我们不一定要晚上做 他今天可能很累了
I wouldn’t want to… No,I think he’d like to show you tonight,
我不想… 不 我想它今晚就做给你看
Why don’t you give me the key and let me drive?
为什么不给我钥匙让我开?
Hey, Larry, You know what? Why don’t I drive?
拉瑞 为什么不让我开?
Oh, It’s a very expensive car, Good idea,
这是很贵的车 好主意
I’ve always wanted to test-drive a Benz,
我总是想试开一下奔驰
Be my guest, Focker,
请随便 佛克
Hey, sweetie, what are you doing? Larry said I could drive,
甜心 你在干什么? 拉瑞说我可以开
Let’s go, Hurry, hurry, All right, Bye, guys,
我们走 快快 好 大家再见
See you, Thanks for driving,
再见 谢谢让我开
Drives a little better than your Taurus, huh, Greg? Yeah,
比你的福特爽 对吧? 是啊
Come on, Get in the car, honey, Let’s go, Hurry up,
来吧 上来 亲爱的 我们走
Okay, okay,

Everybody comfortable back there?
各位还舒服吗
You’re a real wild man at that wheel there,
你在车上真狂野
You got yourseat belts on back there? Getyour seat belts on,
你系安全带了吗? 系上安全带
Oh, Jesus, Focker!
天啊 佛克!
You’re driving like a maniac! Focker, take it easy!
你开车像个疯子 佛克 放松点!
Benz drives like a dream, Lar, Let’s not make it a nightmare, huh?
开奔驰像个梦 别弄成恶梦就行了
Oh, there’s Jack,
那是杰克
Hey, Jackie,
杰克
Wanna play, Pops? Let’s play,
想玩吗? 那就玩
Okay, now, Greg? Greg?
好 现在 葛瑞格? 葛瑞格?
Greg, no!
葛瑞格 不要!
Is everything okay, honey?
没事吧? 亲爱的
Yeah, just trying to make good time, Oh,
只是想开快点
What the heck is the matter with you?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事
All right, We’re gonna be home, We’re gonna get home,
好吧 我们要回家了
It’s not the autobahn, Come on, Greg!
这不是高速公路 别这样 葛瑞格!
jesus!
天哪!
Maybeyou should drive after all, honey, We’re okay,
也许该你开 亲爱的 我们很好
All right,
好吧
Oh, no, No, please,
别这样
Yes! Jack just turned,
对了 杰克 刚刚转弯了
You were supposed to make that left at the light,
你应该在红灯那里左转
Focker,
佛克
I think I’m gonna be sick,
我想我要吐了
Where does he think he’s going?
他以为他在去哪?
Home, home, home, What a fun ride,
家 家 家 多有趣
Who gave him the keys?
谁给他钥匙的?
Okay, we’re out, Yeah, we’ve had enough excitement,
好 出来吧 够刺♥激♥了
I wonder ifhe has a license,
我想知道他有没有驾照
Yeah, a license to kill,
是啊 杀人执照
Come on, everybody,
过来 大家
Hey, nice driving, Mario!
开得不错 马里奥!
You’re a lunatic!
你是个疯子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!