等一下 让爸爸…
Hold on, let me…
二零零八年四月十三日
让爸爸… – 马掉下来了
Let me just…I dropped the horse.
等一下
Hold on.
好了 看看
There. Look.
塔哒!看
Ta-da! See?
坏掉了吗?
Is it broken?
没有 看看 爸爸修好了 不 等等
No, look. Daddy fixed it. No, wait.
如果你先说我们在哪里 爸爸就给你
I’ll give it to you when you tell me where we are first.
爸爸的爸爸家 – 对了
Dad’s dad’s house. That’s right.
这是爷爷家
This was Grandpa’s house.
你要相机吗?
Here, you want the camera?
拿着
Here, take it.
不 哎唷!
No. Owie!
不 带我去游戏房♥
No, no, no, show me the playroom.
等等 给我看看你的玩具
Wait, show your toys.
哦 没事 凯撒
Oh, it’s okay, Caesar.
看来小凯撒乘车到有点累坏了 不是吗 伙伴?
I think Little Caesar’s tired out from the drive.
詹姆斯?为什么楼上没有窗帘?
Aren’t you, buddy? -James? Why aren’t there any curtains upstairs?
因为我们在荒郊野外 没有人看见
Because, babe, we’re in the middle of nowhere and no one’s watching.
说声嗨 妈妈
Say hi, Mommy.
嗨 小甲虫
Hi, Junebug.
等等 我以为这个坏掉了
Wait a minute, I thought this was broken.
不 宝贝 小心点 妈妈不要让它再次弄坏
No, baby, please be careful. I just don’t want it to break again.
爸爸修理 – 是
Daddy fixed it.Yeah.
我们要确定别让它再次坏掉
We just wanna make sure that we don’t break it again.
那么 爸爸会再次修理 对吗?
Well, then I’m just gonna fix it again, aren’t I?
那是什么?
What’s that?
詹姆斯 – 海拔的缘故 我没事
James. -It’s just the altitude. I’m fine.
为什么爸爸的鼻子流血?
Why is your nose bleeding?
爸爸没事 – 你没事吧?
Daddy’s fine. -Are you okay?
修剪视频
最后一次家庭旅行
删除谷歌♥账号♥
删除我的账号♥
脑瘤类型 脑瘤护理
脑膜瘤- 原因 间变性脑膜瘤- 存活率
詹姆斯健康检查
帮助你的孩子疗伤
听说了你的消息
I just heard the news.
我无法想象你得经历的一切
Um, I can’t imagine what you must be going through.
我们真的不想你离开 但我明白 你需要新的开始
We really hate to see you go, but I get it. You need a fresh start.
我真的不知道你所经历的一切
I had no idea what you were going through.
洛杉矶 加州 我感到很抱歉
Anyway, I’m just– I’m so sorry.
打电♥话♥或者传信息 什么都好
Call or text, or whatever works.
我知道你现在得面对很多事情
I know you are dealing with a lot right now.
我们会想念你的
Just– We’re gonna miss you a lot.
但你们俩会挺过去的
But you two are gonna get through this.
给琼
我与你同在 有一天她会明白的
I’m here for you. Someday she’ll understand.
警戒线不能越过
今早可怕的事态发展 绿色丰田佳美…
Frightening developments this morning as a green Toyota Camry–
搜救队伍继续寻找 但是目前尚不清楚…
A recovery operation is currently underway, but it’s unclear–
今天令人震惊的发展 属于金女士的车
A shocking development today, as a vehicle belonging to Ms. Kim
被发现弃于海湾区湖之中 首席警探…
was found dumped in a Bay Area lake. The lead detective
在这里
Here.
…玛戈特爸爸 大卫·金
…Margot’s father, David Kim.
他们在湖边找到金女士钥匙扣
They found Ms. Kim’s keychain near the lake this morning.
《非虚构》第三集 失踪的玛戈特·金
《非虚构》内的事实与虚构
《非虚构》 大卫·金 大卫·金现实生活
罗斯玛丽·维克警探
维纳死党 喂
琼??????
不好意思 怎么了?
你拿到了吗?
还没有
我们现在需要钱
要不然 我的哥哥买♥♥不到…
我去拿 得流畅点 大声笑
她可能随时会打来
妈妈 Facetime
她现在打来了
文莫支付给我
接受
Siri 拨电♥话♥给琼
Hello–?Siri, call June.
天啊 – 妈妈?
Oh, my gosh.Mom?
Siri 请拨电♥话♥给小甲虫
Siri, please call Junebug.
妈妈 你在线上了 这是 Facetime
Mom, you’re already on the phone. This is FaceTime.
天啊 你可以帮帮忙清除你的语♥音♥信箱?
Oh, gosh. Can you please do me a favor and clear your voicemail?
妈妈试着留言给你
I’ve been trying to leave you messages.
嗯 可能全都是妈妈的
Well, they’re probably all from you.
妈妈不必用 Siri来做任何事情的 对吗?
You know you don’t have to use Siri for literally everything, right?
听着 妈妈迟到了 我要你写下几件事
Listen, I am running late and I need you to write a couple of things down.
车钥匙放在厨房♥最上面的抽屉 凯文…
The car keys are gonna be in the top drawer in the kitchen, and Kevin–
妈妈叫你写下来 你没有写
I just said write it down. You’re not writing it down.
便利贴
凯文转发了旅程给你
Kevin forwarded you the itinerary.
不可以喝酒 别打开门让陌生人进来
No alcohol, do not open the door for strangers.
然后开启定位服务…
And keep your location service turned on
天啊 闭嘴 …妈妈不在的这段时间 明白吗?
the entire time I’m away, do you understand?
别开玩笑 明白
No fun. Got it.
那么 食物等等的可以吗?
Uh, what about for like, you know, food or whatever?
我的钥匙放在希思那儿 需要的话联络她
I left a key with Heather. Call her if you need anything.What?
不 妈妈 我不需要希思 – 什么意思 「不」?
No. Mom, I don’t need Heather.What do you mean, “No”?
我十八岁了 我不需要保姆
I am 18. I don’t need a babysitter.
我不管你是不是十八岁 好吗?
I don’t care if you’re 18, okay?
那么多人之中你选了希思?
So you pick Heather, of all people?
你根本不明白妈妈所做的牺牲 来换取你要的生活
You do not understand the sacrifices I made to give you the life you have.
妈妈 你太夸张了
Mom, you’re being so dramatic.
小甲虫 如果你能… – 别再这样叫我!
Junebug, if you’d–Stop calling me that!
妈妈只想要确定我不在的时候你安全
I just– I just need to know that you’re safe when I’m away.
好吧 凯文随时会联♥系♥优步
All right, Kevin’s gonna be there any minute to call the Uber.
妈妈也存入一点钱在你的账户以备不时之需
I also just deposited some money into your account for emergencies.
明白吗?
Understand?
钱用来干嘛?
What’s the money for?
以备不时之需
Emergencies.
格蕾丝·艾伦付$350
♪ Cop it, drop it, spend it ♪
文莫 这是用来干嘛?
♪ Money not stopping… ♪
你收到了吗? – 是 现在就去商店
You get it? Yep. Heading into the store now.
再见!
Bye!
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
那只猫就是不肯来
That cat just won’t come around.
那部旧电脑怎么样?
How’s the old computer running?
哦 是的 比较快了 谢谢
Oh, yeah. It’s a little faster. Thanks.
没问题 伙伴
No problem, parcera.
什么?
What?
这是哥伦比亚的特色
Uh… It’s a Colombian thing.
我正在学习西班牙语
I’m working on my Spanish.

Cool.
我在商店里 要买♥♥什么?
嘿 我知道你享受放暑假的心情 但是…
Hey, um, I know you’re in summer vacay mode, but, uh,
你有一点点时间吗?
you have a sec?
便宜的就行
我该怎么说呢?
How do I say this?
听着
Look.
我知道我只是
I know that I’m just
你刚认识的人
I don’t know, the new guy to you.
但是我爱你的妈妈
But I love your mom.
我知道我计划了我和她的行程 但是…
And I know I planned this for just me and her
这是为了一个特别的原因
but it’s for a very special reason.
凯? – 那么 我们还未…
Kev?So before we–
嘿 – 嘿
Hey.Hey.
发生什么事?
What’s goin’ on?
我和琼正在聊着
June and I were just chatting.
好的 你联络优步了吗?
Oh, okay. Did you call the Uber?
两分钟车程 什么?
Two minutes away. What?
要拿行李下去吗?
Do you wanna take the bags down?
开车需要30秒…
It takes 30 seconds to wheel–
我知道 但我要谈谈…
I know, but I wanna talk…
好的 好吧 我外面等你
Okay, all right, I’ll see you out there.
谢谢
Thank you.
当接我的女朋友 我这样做
欢迎从戒毒所回来!
真的吗?
Really?
听着 我很抱歉 如果我对你太严厉了
Look, I’m sorry if it seems like I’m hard on you.
但我只想确定你安全

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!