Home 冒险电影 天才眼镜狗

天才眼镜狗

0
天才眼镜狗

快跟我走
Now, come along.
格朗妮女士 小心
Ms. Grunion, be careful!
发生了什么
What’s happening?
皮博迪先生 救命
Mr. Peabody, help!
舍曼 舍曼
Sherman! Sherman!
另外两个哪去了
Hey! Where did the other two go?
我们的时空双重身份合体了
Our cosmic doubles combined in order to reconcile a paradox
以调和时空连续体悖论
in the space-time continuum.
好吧 可以理解
Okay, that makes sense.
我不知道发生了什么
I don’t know what just happened here,
但肯定是不对的
but I know it was wrong!
-孩子得跟我走 -皮博迪先生
– This boy is coming with me! – Mr. Peabody!
-别 格朗妮女士 -放开我
– No, Ms. Grunion! – Let me go!
回来
Get back here!
你弄疼我了
Ow! Ow! You’re hurting me!
他咬了我
He bit me!
他咬了我
He bit me!
你好 警♥察♥局
Yes, hello, police.
我要报♥警♥
I’d like to report an assault.
有人咬我
A bite.
皮博迪先生 我们怎么办
Mr. Peabody, what are we gonna do?
尽快过来
Get here as soon as possible.
快跑
Run!
他要绑♥架♥孩子们
He’s kidnapping the children! Oh!
你竟然咬了她 皮博迪先生
I can’t believe you bit her, Mr. Peabody!
我知道 舍曼 我错了
I know, Sherman, it was wrong.
错了?
“Wrong”?
太了不起了
It was awesome!
我们现在要回到恰当的时间轴
And now, to return to our proper timeline
消除混乱
and erase this mess.
他在那 把我女儿带到太空大苹果里了
There he is! He’s got my daughter in that giant space apple!
我的脸麻了
My face is numb.
太棒了
Whoo-hoo! Yes!
怎么回事
What’s wrong?
时空旅行失败
Time travel failed.
天啊
Oh, dear.
怎么回事 皮博迪先生
What is it, Mr. Peabody?
我们时空双重身份的对撞
Our cosmic doubles colliding
将时空连续体撕裂出一个洞
ripped a hole in the space-time continuum.
所以我们回不到过去
That’s why we didn’t get to the past.
你好 皮博迪
Hey, Peabody!
好像过去回来找我们了
Looks like the past is coming to us.
我会抓住你这条狗的
Oof! I will get you, dog!
还有你的小儿子
And your little boy, too!
佩妮
Penny!
我的新娘
My bride!
怎么了
What?
天啊
Oh, dear.
追上那颗球
Follow that orb!
躲进去
Incoming!
你是什么东西
What sort of creature are you?
我叫格朗妮
The name is Grunion!
我爱上她了
I’m in love!
我需要找到一个虫洞
I just need to find a wormhole.
爱因斯坦 现在是红灯
Hey, Einstein, it’s a red light.
我正走路呢
Hey, I’m walking, here!
蛋糕
Cake!
他们在那 别跟丢了
There they go. Don’t lose them.
我试着找其他的虫洞
I’m trying to find another wormhole…
但都是指向现在的
but they all lead back to the present!
时空旅行失败
Time travel failed.
时空旅行失败
Time travel failed.
他在那 跟上
There he is. After them!
佩妮 我的王后 我知道你在里面
Penny, my queen, I know you’re in there.
我们来了 舍曼厄斯
We’re coming, Shermanus!
时空旅行失败
Time travel failed.
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody!
小心
Look out!
舍曼厄斯 坚持住
Shermanus, hold on.
我救你出来
We shall release you from this egg.
放下刀 远离那个未来球体
Drop the saber and step away from the futuristic orb.
我不听任何人指挥
I take orders from no man!
别揍我 老兄
Don’t tase me, bro.
出来 皮博迪 举起爪子
Come out, Peabody, with your paws in the air.
皮博迪先生 你因为
Mr. Peabody, you’re under arrest
绑♥架♥ 过失伤人
for kidnapping, reckless endangerment…
还有多起严重交通违章而被捕了
And a multiplicity of major traffic violations.
你们不明白
You don’t understand.
时空连续体被打乱了
There’s a rip in the space-time continuum!
如果逮捕我 我就不能修复它
If you arrest me, I won’t be able to fix…
装高深 这么久以来
Blah, blah, blah. For too long
你用花言巧语和小红领结
you’ve bamboozled the world with your fancy jargon
迷惑大家
and that little red tie of yours
看看最后闯了多大的祸
and look what’s come of it.
抓走
Take him away!
等等
Wait.
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody!
舍曼
Sherman!
他们会怎么处置皮博迪先生
What’s gonna happen to Mr. Peabody?
你难道不知道怎么对付咬人的疯狗吗
Don’t you know what happens to dogs that bite?
放开我
Let me go.
你不知道这意味着什么
You don’t know what you’re doing.
放开我 趁现在还来得及
Please, before it’s too late.
等等
Wait!
再给他一次机会
Give him another chance.
已经没有机会了
He’s through with chances.
现在他得为过错付出代价了
Now, he has to pay for his mistakes.
但闯祸的是我
But I’m the one who made all the mistakes.
是我擅自启动了时光机
I’m the one who used the WABAC without permission.
皮博迪先生唯一的过错
The only mistake Mr. Peabody ever made…
是收养了我
was me.
舍曼
Sherman.
一点不错 舍曼
You’re absolutely right, Sherman.
让一条狗当父亲多荒唐
What kind of a father could this dog ever be to a boy?
也许你是对的 格朗妮女士
Maybe you’re right, Ms. Grunion.
但是有一点你没想到
But there’s one thing you haven’t considered.
什么
What’s that?
我也是条狗
I’m a dog, too!
如果当一条狗
If being a dog
意味着像皮博迪先生那样
means you’re like Mr. Peabody
永远不离不弃
who never turns his back on you
永远保护你
and who’s always there to pick you up when you fall
无论你闯多大祸都爱你
and loves you no matter how many times you mess up,
如果这样就是狗的话
if that’s what it means to be a dog,
那我也是条狗
then, yeah, I’m a dog, too!
我也是条狗
I’m a dog, too.
我也是条狗
I’m a dog, too!
我也是条狗
I’m a dog as well!
狮子狗
A poodle dog!
我也是条狗
I am a dog, too.
我也是 狗狗
Ditto on that dog thing!
我也是条狗
I’m a dog, too.
我也是条狗
I am a dog as well.
我也是条狗
I’m a dog, too.
我也是条狗
I’m a dog, too.
我也是条狗
I’m a dog, too.
我是斯巴达克斯
I’m Spartacus!
好吧 你们都是狗
All right, fine, you’re all dogs,
那也不能改变法律
but you can’t change the law.
我知道有人能
I know someone who can.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Previous article 心之全蚀
Next article 你逃我也逃
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。