卢宾斯基 库宾斯基…
Lubinski, Kubinski…
劳米斯基 罗赞斯基 还有波兹南斯基
Lominski, Rozanski and Poznanski.
我们在华沙 波兰的首府
We’re in Warsaw, the capital of Poland.
1939年8月 欧洲仍然处于和平时期
It’s August, 1939. Europe is still at peace.
那个时候华沙的生活像往常一样
At the moment, life in Warsaw is going on as normally as ever.
可是忽然之间 似乎有事情发生了
But suddenly, something seems to have happened.
是那些波兰人见到了魔鬼吗
Are those Poles seeing a ghost?
为什么他们的车忽然停下
Why does this car suddenly stop?
大家似乎都在注视同 一个方向
Everybody seems to be staring in one direction.
人们受到了惊吓似乎是
People seem to be frightened, even terrified.
恐惧大家目瞪口呆
Some flabbergasted.
这是真的吗 一定是真的 毫无疑问
Can it be true? It must be true. No doubt.
有小胡子的那个人 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
The man with the little mustache, Adolf Hitler.
当两个国家都处于和平的时候
Adolf Hitler in Warsaw when the two countries
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥在华沙…
are still at peace…
亲自前来
and all by himself?
他似乎对于由他引起的错愕并不在意
He seems strangely unconcerned by all the excitement he’s causing.
他是对马斯洛斯基的熟食店敢兴趣吗
Is he by any chance interested in Mr. Maslowski’s delicatessen?
不可能 他是个素食者
That’s impossible! He’s a vegetarian.
而且他并不总是在意他的饮食
And yet, he doesn’t always stick to his diet.
有时候他会吞掉整个国家
Sometimes he swallows whole countries.
这次他是想吞掉波兰吗
Does he want to eat up Poland, too?
不管怎样他怎么来的 发生了什么
Anyhow, how did he get here? What happened?
一切都是从柏林的
It all started in the General Headquarters
纳粹秘密警♥察♥司令部开始的
of the Gestapo in Berlin.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
-希♥特♥勒♥万岁 -上校威廉 柯兹来了
-Heil Hitler! -Colonel, we have Wilhelm Coetze here.
你是否想看看他的记录
If you’d like to look into his record.
-我希望他会说 -他会做的很好
-I hope he’ll talk. -He’d better.
-让他进来 -是先生
-Send him in. -Yes, sir.
威廉柯兹
Wilhelm Coetze!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
我知道威廉你想要个小坦克来玩
And now, Wilhelm, I understand you want a little tank to play with.
是的 我爸爸答应我了
Yes, my father promised me one
如果我的成绩单不错就给我
if I got a good report card.
可是我们的元首听说了
But our Fuhrer heard
你的成绩单的事情…
about your report card…
决定把你想要的东西给你
and decided to give you just what you want.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
你会告诉你♥爸♥爸
You are going to tell your father
这是谁给你的对吗 威廉
who gave it to you, aren’t you, Wilhelm?
当然 是我们的元首
Sure, our Fuhrer.
那样也许他会有点
And then maybe he will
喜欢我们的元首 对吗
like the Fuhrer a little better, won’t he?
当然
Sure.
现在他不喜欢我们的元首 对吗
He doesn’t like him now, does he?
是的 不喜欢
No, he doesn’t.
有时候他还会说元首的坏话 对吗
And sometimes he even says funny things about him, doesn’t he?
他说他们以拿破仑的名字作为白兰地的名字
Well, he said they named a brandy after Napoleon…
还用俾斯麦的名字作为青鱼的名字
and they made a herring out of Bismarck.
-那么 希♥特♥勒♥会是…-一片奶酪
-And Hitler’s going to end up as… -A piece of cheese.
-是的 -没错
-Yes. -Yeah.
-你怎么知道 -那是很自然的想法
-How did you know? -Well, it’s a natural thought.
自然的想法
A natural thought?
希望您不会误会 我总是…
I hope you don’t misunderstand. I always, that is…
知道吗上校 我希望 你不要怀疑我的…
You see, Colonel, I hope you don’t doubt my…
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
元首来了
The Fuhrer.
我自己
Heil Hitler!
万岁
Heil myself.
那没有写在剧本里
That’s not in the script.
可是杜伯什先生
But, Mr. Dobosh, please.
剧本不是那样写的 布朗斯基
That’s not in the script, Mr. Bronski.
-可那会让人们大笑 -我不需要让人们大笑
-But it’ll get a laugh. -I don’t want a laugh here.
我告诉你多少次了 不要自己加台词
How many times have I told you not to add any lines?
我想…
I want…
你想听听我的意见吗 杜伯什先生
You want my opinion, Mr. Dobosh?
不 我不需要你的意见
No, I don’t want your opinion.
好吧 那就让我给你我的反应
All right, then let me give you my reaction.
不能轻视笑声
A laugh is nothing to be sneezed at.
格林博格先生
Mr. Greenberg,
我雇佣你做演员而不是剧作家
I hired you as an actor, not as a writer.
明白吗
Understand?
剧本上怎么写的
What does the script say?
-我进来 -然后你说什么
-I make an entrance. -And what do you say?
-什么也不说 -那就什么也不要说
-Nothing. -Then say nothing.
我一直坐着等着我上场 非常热切…
Here am I sitting, waiting for my scene, all eager to go…
我等啊等 等的都不耐烦了…
and I have to wait and wait to be driven out of my mood…
只是因为两个小演员
just because two little actors in the cast
想扩充他们的部分
want to enlarge their parts.
莱维奇先生 你是我不想吃的东西
Mr. Rawitch, what you are, I wouldn’t eat.
你怎么能暗示我是个笨演员呢
How dare you call me a ham!
伙计们 我想让大家明白
Folks, I want everybody to understand this.
这是严肃的表演 现实主义的戏剧
This is a serious play, a realistic drama…
-早上好 杜伯什 -早上好
-Good morning, Dobosh. -Good morning.
-你觉得我的裙子怎么样 -很好
-How do you like my dress? -Very good.
这是纳粹的文件…
It is a document of Nazi…
你要在集中营穿那个吗
Is that what you’re wearing in the concentration camp?
-你不觉得很漂亮吗 -确实不漂亮
-Don’t you think it’s pretty? -That’s it.
为什么呢 我觉得这能形成鲜明的对照
Well, why not? I think it’s a tremendous contrast.
我在黑暗中奔跑尖叫
Think of me being flogged in the darkness.
火焰在燃烧…
I scream, the lights go on…
观众看到我 穿着华丽的裙子倒在地上
and the audience sees me on the floor in this gorgeous dress.
-那会引起一阵大笑 -我知道 格林博格
-That’s a terrific laugh. -That’s right, Greenberg.
别说了
You keep out of this!
伟大的演员伟大的艺术家 竟然如此缺乏艺术性
That a great star, an artist, could be so inartistic.
你一定是疯了
You must be out of your mind.
你怎么能那样对我妻子说话 你怎么敢
What do you mean by talking to my wife like that? How dare you!
对不起 我控制不住自己的脾气了
I’m sorry. I lost my temper.
亲爱的 这裙子非常低劣
Sweetheart, the dress stinks.
你只是害怕 我轻易得到出场机会
You’re only afraid I’m running away with the scene.
我害怕 我为什么害怕
I afraid? Why should I be?
当然不会 你是世界上最好的演员
Of course not. You’re the best actor in the world.
-大家都知道 你也知道 -别做女主角了
-Everybody knows that, even you. -Don’t be a prima donna.
每次都会把我从聚光灯中拉出来
Any chance to take the spotlight away from me,
多可笑呀
it’s ridiculous how you grab it.
当我有机会开始的时候 你就让它结束
Whenever I start a story, you finish it.
如果我吃东西你就会减肥
If I go on a diet, you lose the weight.
如果我冷你就会咳嗽
If I have a cold, you cough.
如果我们有了孩子
If we should ever have a baby,
我可不知道自己会不会是孩子妈妈
I’m not so sure I’d be the mother.
我很高兴做孩子的父亲
I’m satisfied to be the father.
杜伯什先生 听着
Mr. Dobosh, look,
如果你能给我一次机会…
if you’ll just give me a chance…
-谁给你化的妆我 -杜伯什先生
-Who made you up? -I did, Mr. Dobosh.
-怎么了 -我不知道 这不让人信服
-What’s wrong with it? -I don’t know. It’s not convincing.
对我来说他只是个有小胡子的人
To me, he’s just a man with a little mustache.
可希♥特♥勒♥也是
But so was Hitler.
等等 不只是胡子 我不知道…
Wait, it’s not just the mustache. It’s… I don’t know.
我只是无法在他身上感觉到希♥特♥勒♥的味道
I just can’t smell Hitler in him.
我能
I can.
我知道
I know.
那张照片 他应该像那张照片一样
That picture. That’s what he should look like.
可那张照片就是我的
But that picture was taken of me.
那么也不该按照那张照片化妆
Then the picture’s wrong, too.
听着 杜伯什先生
Now, see here, Mr. Dobosh,
我不是大人物 可我必须出场
I’m a nobody and I have to take a lot.
我知道我看起来像希♥特♥勒♥
But I know I look like Hitler,
现在我就要证明
and I’m going to prove it right now.
我要到大街上去 看看会发生什么
I’m going out on the street and see what happens.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!