Home 冒险电影 天才眼镜狗

天才眼镜狗

0
天才眼镜狗

Really?
“说变就变的拉神”
Old “Flip-Flop Ra,”
我们在冥界都这么叫他
We call him here in the underworld.
可现在太晚了 餐饮费都已经付了
But it’s too late. We’ve already paid for the catering.
太可惜了 那钱你们是拿不回来了
Too bad! You’re going to lose your deposit.
再弄点烟 舍曼 咱这场戏起作用了
More smoke, Sherman. This canine subterfuge is working.
把这位女孩
Deliver the girl…
送到城门 留她一人
to the gates of the city, and leave her there…
神会随即带她离去
where the Gods will retrieve her forthwith.
只有这样 此地才能免受瘟疫之灾
Only in this manner may the plagues upon this land be avoided.
那女孩必须送走
The girl must go!
阿努比斯已经发话
Anubis has spoken!
把这女孩送到城门
Take this girl to the gates!
阿努比斯 你的声音不对劲啊
Anubis, you sound unwell.
刚才我身体稍有不适
Well, I have been feeling a little under the weather…
现在好多了
but I’m feeling much better now.
谢关心
Thank you.
佩妮 舍曼 快跑
Penny, Sherman, quickly.
快点 佩妮
Come on, Penny.
舍曼
Sherman!
新娘逃婚了
Runaway bride!
拦住他们 你们这帮白♥痴♥
Stop them, you fools!
佩妮 舍曼 快上去
Penny, Sherman, climb aboard.
他们要逃走了
They’re getting away!
归我了
I got it.
我们做到了
We made it.
-接下来去哪 皮博迪先生 -回家
– Where do we go next, Mr. Peabody? – Home.
我们得赶回晚宴
We’ve got to get back to the dinner party…
不能让佩妮的父母发现她不见了
before Penny’s parents realize she’s missing.
我们不需要告诉他们
We don’t have to mention the whole…
我和图特王结婚的事吧
King Tut wedding thing, right?
当然不用
Certainly not.
反正对我而言
Anyway, as far as I’m concerned,
古埃及的人们结婚太早了
they get married too young in Ancient Egypt.
也有可能是我有点”老土”了
Or, perhaps, I’m just some old “Giza”.
吉萨金字塔
公元前1329年
警告
Warning.
时光机电量不足
WABAC power supply insufficient.
请充电 警告
Charge now. Warning.
电量
怎么了 皮博迪先生
Uh, what’s the matter, Mr. Peabody?
在时空里穿来穿去 把电用完了
All this zipping about the cosmos has drained our power supply.
不得不进行一次计划外的停留
We’re going to have to make an unscheduled stop.
运气好的话
As luck would have it…
剩余电量能够穿到文艺复兴时期
we have just enough power to make it to the Renaissance.
公元1508年
意大利 佛罗伦萨
意大利 佛罗伦萨 1508年
我已经被你搞得烦死了
I can’t even tell my left brain from my right anymore!
我要跟你说多少次 蒙娜·丽莎
How many times I got to tell you, Mona Lisa?
蒙娜·丽莎
Mona Lisa?
-别别别 -你要是不微笑的话
– No, no, no… – I can’t paint the picture…
我就没法继续画了
until you smile!
莱奥纳多 说一样能让我微笑的东西
Leonardo, tell me one thing I have to smile about.
阳光 意面
The sunshine, the pasta.
所有让意大利成为著名旅游胜地的东西
All the things that make Italy such a popular tourist destination!
可我一样都没见着 莱奥纳多
But I have not seen any of them, Leonardo!
因为我在这破椅子上坐了一整天
Because I’m sitting here all day on my abbondanza!
意大利语里”椅子”好像不是这么说的
I don’t think that means “chair” in Italian.
abbondaza在意大利语里意为”丰盛”
皮博迪 我的老朋友
Ah, Peabody, my old friend.
感谢您前来拜访
What a welcome interruption!
相信我 这女的快把我逼疯了
Believe you me, this woman is making me nuts.
你最近怎么样呀
So, how you been?
很高兴见到你 想要什么呀
Good to see you. What do you want?
我们急着要回家
We’re in a desperate hurry to get home,
但是时光机需要应急电源充电
but the WABAC needs a jump start…
转眼一想 还有谁比
and we thought, who better than
莱奥纳多·达·芬奇更能帮我们呢
Leonardo da Vinci to help us on our way?
皮博迪 我真的很想帮你
Peabody, I would love to help you,
但你来得不巧
but you come at a very bad time.
我不知道该怎么搞定这个疯女人
I don’t know what I’m going to do with this crazy woman.
你懂了吧
You see what I mean?
有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem?
“什么问题”
“What is the problem?”
我都画了一半了 她却笑都不笑
I am halfway done with the painting, she won’t even smile.
好吧 那我笑给你看
Fine. I smile.
不 这是假笑
No! That’s a fake smile!
所有人都看得出来
Everybody knows that!
为什么你就不能发自内心地笑一下呢
Why don’t you make it a real smile?
为什么你就不能逗我笑呢
Why don’t you say something funny?
我会画画
I paint the paintings.
我会制♥造♥机器
I make the machines.
但我不会讲笑话
I don’t tell the jokes!
也许我能帮个忙
Perhaps, I can be of assistance. You see…
幽默也能和科学结合起来
humor is not immune to the laws of science.
运用算法 我们可以推算出
Using algorithms, we can extrapolate
什么才是”好笑”的东西
what is universally considered “funny”…
然后研究出一个方程式
thus producing a formula that is
一定可以科学地逗人发笑
scientifically certain to cause laughter.
比如 “狗啃泥”
Case in point, the pratfall.
大家都笑了吧
Is everyone amused?
算出来是这样的啊
The data was so clear.
别担心 皮博迪先生
Don’t worry, Mr. Peabody.
-我来帮你 -别 舍曼
– I got it! – No, no. Sherman…
保持这个笑容
Hold that smile!
就这样 别乱动 别乱动
Hold it right there! No move! No move!
莱奥 如果我计算无误
Well, Leo, if my calculations are correct…
这台机器能产生足够的离心力
this machine of ours should generate enough centrifugal force…
把我们送回家
to send us home.
还需要钉最后一个地方
I got one last piece I gotta pound in place.
舍曼 把锤子递给达·芬奇先生
Sherman, why don’t you fetch the hammer for Mr. Da Vinci?
好的 皮博迪先生
Okay, Mr. Peabody.
皮博迪先生
Mr. Peabody!
干得好 舍曼
Well done, Sherman.
但是 皮博迪先生
But, Mr. Peabody!
帮大忙了
Very helpful.
舍曼
Sherman!
什么事 皮博迪先生
Yes, Mr. Peabody?
锤子
The hammer.
给达·芬奇
Da Vinci.
好的 皮博迪先生
Okay, Mr. Peabody.
给你 达·芬奇先生
Here you go, Mr. Da Vinci.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need any help?
不用 没什么可帮忙的
No, no. That’s quite all right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
舍曼
Sherman.
我们去探险吧
Let’s go. Let’s go explore.
可是现在是我和皮博迪的父子时间
Well, I’m supposed to be having father-son time with Mr. Peabody.
难道你不想和我一起玩吗
Wouldn’t you rather have fun with me?
好的
Okay.
舍曼
Sherman…
你们要去哪
where are you going?
去探险
Exploring.
我们这里还需要帮忙
But we need your help.
不用了 我是说我们俩能搞定
No, we don’t! I mean, we can manage.
总可以的
Somehow.
他是个男孩子 皮博迪
He’s a boy, Peabody.
放手让他出去闯闯吧
Let him have his fun. Let him go.
谢谢皮博迪先生
Thanks, Mr. Peabody!
总要长大的啊 皮博迪
He’s growing up, Peabody.
就像即将离巢的雏鸟
Like a baby bird leaving the nest.
难道不好吗
Isn’t it wonderful?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Previous article 心之全蚀
Next article 你逃我也逃
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。