敬我们的王
Here’s to ours.
生日快乐 米格尔·安赫尔
Happy birthday, Miguel Ángel.
来自锡那罗亚的朋友 向你致敬
Your friends from Sinaloa… salute you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
谢谢你 小白
Thank you, Güero!
祝福你 老大 -这老虎很棒
Best wishes, boss. – It’s a lovely animal.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everybody!
开始
Hit it!
米格尔·安赫尔 -怎么了
Miguel Ángel. – What’s up?
我们要把它养在哪里
Where are we going to keep it?
怎么会有人拿野生动物当生日礼物
What kind of people give a wild animal like that?
我懂 我能怎么办 他们就是这样的人
I know. What can you do? That’s how they are.
这就是件礼物 亲爱的 不是什么大事
It’s a gift, darling, no big deal.
等他们回到锡那罗亚 我们就送给动物园
Wait till they get back to Sinaloa, and we’ll donate it to a zoo.
这是频危动物 你知道吗
They’re endangered, you know?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
安赫尔
Ángel.
你还记得露皮塔吗
You remember Lupita?
当然 -生日快乐 米格尔·安赫尔
Of course. – Happy birthday, Miguel Ángel.
谢谢 你看起来很美 -谢谢
Thank you. You look pretty. – Thank you.
礼物太棒了 老兄 -太美丽了 不是吗
Amazing gift, man. – So beautiful, no?
费利克斯
Félix…
知道最酷的是什么吗
Know what’s cool?
直视它的眼睛 它就不敢招惹你
Look at them in the eye, they won’t fuck with you.
老虎是从后面攻击的 靠偷袭
Tigers kill from behind. By ambush.
印度人在走路的时候
Dudes in India walk around
会在后脑勺绑一个面具
with masks tied to the back of their heads,
上面画着眼睛 来保证自身安全
with eyes painted, to keep ’em safe.
好主意 -是啊 就像第二张脸一样
What a good idea. – Yeah, like a second face.
看来我也得去弄一张了
I’ll have to get one, right?
我应该现在就戴上
I should have it on right now.
感谢你的到来 -感谢
Thanks for coming. – Thank you.
那个人是玛利亚吗
That’s María?
玛利亚是前妻
María is the old wife.
这是换的新女人
This is the new one.
丹妮埃拉
Daniela.
她不喜欢你的礼物
She doesn’t like your gift.
你费了这么多的心思
After all the trouble you went through.
她不懂 露皮塔
She doesn’t get it, Lupita.
这是一种象征
It’s a symbol.
看起来费利克斯很喜欢 不是吗
Seemed like Félix liked it, right?
她就是个该死的势利眼 -没错
She’s a fucking snob. – Yeah.
有什么问题吗 -没有
So, anything? – No.
该死
Shit.
已经晚点了
It’s late already.
看一下他的飞机着陆了吗
Find out if his plane landed.
我去处理
I’ll ask.
他会来的
He’s coming.
别担心
Don’t worry.
但愿如此吧
Let’s hope.
听说你的新宠物在出来之前吃了一只孔雀
Heard your new pet ate one of the peacocks before it came out.
什么
What?
开玩笑的
Just kidding!
米格尔·安赫尔
Miguel Ángel.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
本杰明
Benjamín.
感谢你的到来 -谢谢
Thank you for coming. – Thank you.
可以借一步说话吗
There someplace we can talk?
失陪下 回头见
I’ll see you later.
跟我来
Okay, follow me.
有什么动静吗
Anything yet?
完全没有
Nothing.
不 待着别动
No. Stay put.
提华纳的广场是联盟里最顶尖的
Tijuana’s the top plaza in the federation.
我们有最佳的经营策略 最好的人脉
We have the best operations, the best contacts.
我们刻苦努力
We work harder.
现在锡那罗亚20%到30%的可♥卡♥因♥都从提华纳走
Right now, Sinaloa moves 20, 30% of their coke through Tijuana.
为什么不能通过我的家族来做呢
Why shouldn’t it be moved by my family?
那锡那罗亚呢
And what about Sinaloa?
他们怎么了
What about them?
我的家族可以处理更多生意
My family can handle more.
我的家族需要更多的订单
My family wants more.
这是我们应得的
We’ve earned it.
现在资金流很差
Cash flow is down.
给我们一个机会
Give us an opportunity.
钱很快会越来越多的 本杰明
More money is coming, Benjamín.
但现在应该保持原样
But, for now, things stay as they are.
我们只是想得到我们应得的 米格尔·安赫尔
All we want is what’s ours, Miguel Ángel.
你的也是我的 本杰明
What’s yours is also mine, Benjamín.
可别忘了这点
Don’t forget that.
先保持原样
Things stay as they are.
你有孩子了吗
You had a baby, right?
有个女儿
A girl.
叫露丝 随她妈妈的名字
Ruth. After her mother.
不错的名字
That’s a pretty name.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
这里是派对
It’s a party.
来吧
Come on.
好好享受
Enjoy it.
那个人是谁
Where the fuck is this guy?
车来了 -真的吗
Car’s pulling up. – Really?
是的 -太好了
Yeah. – Good.
这派对非常棒
It’s a nice party.
这里的每一个混♥蛋♥都恨不得一枪打死我
Every one of these assholes would put a bullet in my head
不过是害怕遭报复不敢动手罢了
if they could get away with it.
干杯
Cheers!
谢谢你们
Thank you all!
那个穿丝绸衣服的滑头是谁
Who’s the slick dude wearing silk?
他叫巴丘·埃雷拉
That’s Pacho Herrera,
卡利集团的
one of the Cali guys.
他来这里可能是为了表示尊敬
Probably came up here to show his respect.
希望他还带了现金过来
Hopefully he brought cash, no?
该死的哥伦比亚人
Fucking Colombians.
怎么了
What’s up?
我听说派对上有一头老虎
I hear there’s a tiger at the party.
我想去摸一下
I would like to touch it.
看它吃东西
Watch him eat something.
怎样都行
Whatever.
没事的 老兄
That’s fine, man.
去吧 就在后面
Yeah, okay, it’s out back.
不好意思 很高兴见到你
Excuse me. It was a pleasure.
灯灭了
Lights out.
他要出行了
He’s on the move.
收到
Over and out.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
你能来这里对我意义重大
Means a lot that you made the trip here.
可以了
That’ll be all.
我想私下跟你聊聊
I wanted to speak with you in person.
关于生意上的事情
About the business.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
情况有变
Some issues have come up.
我们必须调整一下协议条款
We have to adjust the terms of our arrangement.
现价是每公斤3000美金
$3000 a kilo is our number.
我大老远来这里 你就是要给我涨价吗
I came all this way so you could ask for a raise?
不是那样的
It’s not like that.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that’s not what I’m getting at.
请坐
Please, sit.
还有一件更紧迫的事
There’s a more pressing issue.
是这样的 我们帮你们将可♥卡♥因♥运过边境
You see, we move your coke over the border,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!