这里叫墨西哥国际大桥
It’s called the Gateway International Bridge.
完工的时候我11岁
I was 11 years old when they finished it.
1926年
1926.
五年后 我来来去去
Five years later, I was going back and forth,
通过这座桥贩酒 我就是这么起家的
moving alcohol across it. That’s how I started.
等美国人不需要酒了
When the Americans stopped needing booze,
我们就转头走私别的东西 人口 咖啡
we moved on to smuggling other things: people, coffee…
鸦♥片♥
opium.
欲望永无止境
An endless appetite.
美♥国♥佬♥总是需要点什么
The gringos always need something.
谁又能怪我们提供给他们呢
Who could blame us for giving it to them?
人脉是能让你赚钱的
It pays to have friends.
赚大钱 米格尔·安赫尔
It pays well, Miguel Ángel.
是啊
Yeah.
你在这里做出了一番大事业啊 胡安先生
You’ve done amazing things here, Don Juan.
那也是我来这里的原因
Which is why I’ve come.
游戏已经变了
The game has changed.
我觉得是时候重新考虑我们的关系了
I believe that it’s time to rethink our relationship.
我们两个组织如果结盟…
A union between our two organizations would make–
你了解罗马吗
Do you know anything about Rome?
什么 -罗马
Excuse me? – Rome.
罗马 我当然知道
Rome? Yes, of course.
他们曾经掌控着全世界最大的帝国
They presided over the largest empire the world had ever known.
全世界的灯塔
A beacon in the world.
他们征服了大♥片♥蛮族地盘
They conquered barbarians
也就是现在德国 法国 英国的所在地
from what is now Germany, France, England.
罗马打败了这些野蛮人 将他们纳入麾下
Rome bested these savages, brought them under their own flag.
给他们一个身份
Gave them an identity.
正如你当年
Just like you did
将锡那罗亚那些
when you turned a disorganized
乌合之众纳入你自己的帝国一样
rabble of Sinaloan dealers into your own empire.
联合起来对我们都有好处
It served all of us to band together.
成立一个联盟
As a union.
我肯定不是第一个有这种想法的
I’m sure I wasn’t the first to think of it.
但你是第一个付诸实践的
But the first to do it.
那可是巨大的功绩
And that is a huge feat.
米格尔·安赫尔 我对你的那么一点了解
Look, Miguel Ángel, the little I do know about you…
不足以让我对你有清晰的认识
doesn’t tell me very much.
你想要什么 你就要得到它
When you want something, you take it.
没什么能阻止你得到你想要的
Nothing comes between you and what you want.
但一个人想要什么 不能说明任何问题
But what a man wants tells us nothing.
一个人需要什么
What a man needs…
那才能说明问题
tells us everything.
我知道你想谈生意 我们会谈的
I know that you want to talk business, and we will.
如果可以达成什么协议 就定下来
If there is a deal to be made, we will make it.
但首先 我希望你知道我是什么样的人
But first, I want you to know who I am,
什么定义了我这个人
what defines me.
我需要什么
What I need.
但愿我也能了解你的这些
Hopefully, I will learn the same about you.
华雷斯
奇瓦瓦州
你们老大在哪里
Where’s your boss?
他还没回来
He hasn’t come back.
自从他走后 这里就一点动静都没有了
And not a fucking thing is happening since he’s been gone.
就算是能用的跑道也没开展业务
Even on the runways that are working.
马塔的一架飞机想在萨马拉尤卡降落
One of Matta’s planes tried to land at Samalayuca,
但是那边也没人卸货
but there was nobody there to unload it.
所以他们又飞走了
So they flew away.
你的人就不能卸下货吗
Couldn’t some of your guys have unloaded it?
我们是警♥察♥
We’re cops, man.
那种事我们应付不来
We don’t handle that shit.
要为这乱局负责的
The one responsible for this mess…
是阿科斯塔
is Acosta.
他才是老大
He’s the boss.
他一跑
He splits…
所有人都跑了
everyone splits.
华雷斯就是这样的规矩
That’s how shit works in Juárez.
好吧 我懂 但是你明白吗
Yeah, I get it, but do you understand,
如果我们不把这破地方运作起来
if we don’t get this dump up and running,
往后任何货都不会从这里走了
there won’t be any more shit.
可不是嘛
You don’t say?
我们得去奥希纳加把他弄回来
We have to go out there, to Ojinaga, and bring him back here.
明白吗 -我们吗
Got it? – We?
没错 我们
Yes, we.
不是我们 是你
Not we. You.
我在市里还有联邦的要事得忙
I have important federal business back in the city.
什么样的事
What kind of business?
跟你♥他♥妈♥有什么关系
The fuck is it to you?
你找到阿科斯塔了给我打个电♥话♥
Call me when you find Acosta.
我们走
Let’s get out of here!
提华纳
下加利福尼亚州
你们有全世界最好的可♥卡♥因♥
Y’all got the best cocaine in the world.
我们是全世界最好的制毒师
We’re the best chefs in the world.
这是我弟弟 本杰明
This is my brother, Benjamín.
本杰明 这几位先生大老远从洛杉矶来
Benjamín, these gentlemen came all the way from Los Angeles
想给我们看很棒的东西 你会喜欢的
to show us something marvelous. You’re going to love it.
请继续
Please continue.
好的
Right.
我们把这个煮好
So we cooking this up.
就像炒菜一样搅打 能明白吗
Whip it like stir-fry, you feel me?
一定要顺时针
Got to be clockwise.
加一点小苏打 让它蓬松起来
Hit it with a little bit of baking soda to fluff it up.
然后就能产生胶状物
Then you got the gel.
让它自然晾干
You let this dry.
我把它拿到后面放上一会儿
I’m gonna sit this back here for a second.
让它冷却 给你们看点成品
Let it cool. Got some finished product to show you.
几克的可♥卡♥因♥要400美金
So a couple grams of coke cost $400.
不符合如今市场的情况
It’s not in today’s business.
我们身上不会有400美金
We don’t got $400 in the hood,
但大家还是想爽一把
but people still trying to get high.
我用你们400美金的货 做成100小块
I took your $400 worth and made a hundred rocks.
每小块20美金
That’s $20 a pop.
400美金就变成了2000美金
$400 turns into $2,000.
卖♥♥普通的丰田比卖♥♥凯迪拉克豪车赚得多
You make more selling Toyotas than Cadillacs.
这种货正在席卷美国
This shit’s spreading all around America.
我们很快就会占领西海岸市场
We’ll have the West Coast locked down in no time.
那很不错 非常不错
Yeah, man, that’s great, that’s great.
但要做到这点 你们需要供货商
But to do this, you need a supply.
你们不能再跟哥伦比亚人合作了
I mean, you can’t be fucking around with Colombians anymore.
你们需要直接弄到手
You need it directly.
我们可以直接给你们货
And we can give it to you.
你说怎样就怎样 女士
If you say so, lady.
似乎有个很好的机会摆在眼前啊
Looks like we have a great opportunity here.
请继续 我很快就回来
Please continue. I’ll be back shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
你疯了吗 -什么
Have you lost your mind? – Excuse me?
你想让谁先来把我们杀了
Who do you want to kill us first?
哥伦比亚人还是费利克斯
The Colombians or Félix?
我们不能直接跟美国毒贩交易 你很清楚
We don’t deal directly with dealers in the States. You know that.
但你还是这么做了 伊恩蒂娜
And still you do it, Enedina?
老天啊 我是在探索未来
For God’s sake, I was exploring the future.
我们和哥伦比亚人的合作是费利克斯的合作
Our deal with the Colombians is Félix’s deal,
而费利克斯不会永远存在 这是明智之举
and Félix won’t hold on forever. It’s smart business.
并不明智
It’s not smart.
这也不是你的地盘 做好你自己的事
And it’s not your fucking place. Stick to your business.
我的事 -没错
My business? – Yeah.
我的事就是这个家族 -没错 家族
My business is this family. – That’s right, the family.
他们在这里做什么 这里是我家
What the fuck are they doing here? This is my home.
弗朗西斯科今天出狱
Francisco is getting out of jail today.
你应该筹备迎接他的派对 不是搞这些
You should be planning his party, not doing this shit, Enedina.
你做得可”真好” 本杰明 看看周围
You’re doing such a great job, Benjamín. Look around.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!