怎么了 -别冲我喊
What’s going on? – Don’t yell at me!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
之前屏幕上显示了不同的结果
There were different results on the screen.
就是这么回事
That’s what’s going on!
他们又想耍我们
They’re trying to screw us again!
站住 别再往前走了 -不 我是来找咪♥咪♥的
Stop! Stop right there! – No, I’m looking for Mimi.
没关系 他是帕布罗的朋友 你好
It’s okay. He’s a friend of Pablo’s. Hi.
听着 我们得马上带帕布罗离开这里
Hey, we need to get Pablo out of here now.
怎么了 什么…
What is it? What–?
还有其他人在找他吗
You got someone else looking for him?
联邦调查局和墨西哥联邦警♥察♥的联♥合♥行♥动♥
FBI, joint-op with MexFeds.
他们可不是闹着玩的
They’re not fucking around.
把主机关了
Shut it down!
该死的 把它关掉
Turn it off, goddamn it!
没办法一下子关掉啊
It can’t just be shut down.
让大家看看你在做什么 快点
Show everyone what you’re doing. Let’s go.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
是吗
Oh, you don’t?
我们得找到部长
We have to find the Minister.
我来输入
Let me enter them.
这是政♥府♥财产 你不能靠近
This is government property. You do not come near it!
稍等
Hold on a second.
等等 发生什么了
Wait! What happened?
刚刚发生什么了
What just happened?
你做了什么 屏幕都关了
What did you do? The screens shut off.
狗♥日♥的♥烂东西
Fucking piece of shit!
把它拆开 一条一条线查找 看看那里短路了
We strip it down, find the short, go cable by cable.
这飞机上的电线一共有四公里长 老大
There’s four kilometers of cables on this plane, boss.
你是想歇会儿还是怎么着
You want to take a break or something?
不是 老大 -不是吗
No, boss. – No?
不是 -你想去告诉费利克斯
No. – You want to tell Félix
我们没法把他的可♥卡♥因♥运过去
his coke isn’t coming because
因为我们修不好一条电线吗
we couldn’t fix a goddamn wire?
不 老大 -那就开始干吧
No, boss. – All right, then. Get started.
是 老大
Yes, boss.
那些混♥蛋♥耍了太久的花招了
Those sons of bitches have been pulling this shit for too long!
你都不知道自己在胡说些什么
You don’t know what you’re talking about!
就是你在操纵电脑
You’re the one manipulating the computers!
先生们 请静一下
Gentlemen. Quiet, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚去了趟主机房♥
I’ve been down to the mainframe.
貌似出了些技术问题
It seems we’ve had a technical problem.
系统崩溃了
Our system crashed.
部长先生 这是什么意思
Mr. Secretary, what does that mean?
莫雷诺 请你解释一下
Moreño, please explain.
解释啊
Explain.
说啊
Go on.
我们使用的的代码是一套含有大量数据的复杂系统
The code we are utilizing is a complex system with a lot of data.
它让主机过载崩溃了
And it overwhelmed the mainframe.
他在掩盖事实
He’s covering!
他不想让我们看到他用那些密♥码♥是在做什么
He doesn’t want us to see what he was doing with the passwords.
这都是胡扯
It’s bullshit!
弗朗西斯科 我请你
Francisco, I’m going to ask you
不要在这里使用那样的言辞
to please not use that kind of language here.
这是技术问题 不是我们能控制的
It’s a technical issue, and it’s out of our hands.
先失陪了
Now if you’ll excuse me.
这是个谎言 你们知道这是个谎言
It’s a lie. You know it’s a lie!
或许是出了苹果三代电脑类似的问题
Maybe it’s like the Apple III.
苹果三代电脑个鬼 这都是骗人的
Apple III, my ass! It’s not fucking true!
糟了
Shit.
联邦警♥察♥来了
It’s the federal police.
你们好啊 狗♥日♥的♥混♥蛋♥们
Hello, you sons of bitches!
你等着说这句话等了多久了
How long you been waiting to say that?
只对持枪的人开枪
All right, only the ones with guns.
回旋飞行 可以开枪还击了
Wheels! You are good to return fire.
逃 快逃
Run! Run!
每个人都拿把枪
Everybody grab one!
快跑
Hurry!
快点
Hurry!
起飞
Let’s go!
队伍正赶过来 去广场跟他们碰头
Convoy’s en route. Meet them at the square.
收到
Copy that.
阿科斯塔在哪 -我不知道
Where’s Acosta? – I don’t know!
太棒了 持续扫射
Hell, yeah! Keep that fat boy rolling!
快到了 沃尔特 再跑一百码就到了
It’s right there, Walt! Just a hundred yards more!
等等 -快走啊
Hold on! – Come on!
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
帕布罗·阿科斯塔
Pablo Acosta!
阿科斯塔
Acosta!
好了 快 我们走
All right. Come on, let’s go.
想抓住阿科斯塔没那么容易 混♥蛋♥
Gonna take a lot to get Acosta, fuckers!
2号♥直升机 我们发现阿科斯塔了
Chopper Two. We’ve got eyes on Acosta!
他在小镇最北端
He’s on the North end of town.
在聚集点碰头 我们把他包围起来
Meet at the rallying point. We’re gonna surround him.
我们收到消息称 政选系统出现了一些异常
We are receiving reports of irregularities with the SNIPE system.
选举结果的公正性遭到了质疑
Questions have arisen regarding the validity of the results.
都搞砸了
It’s all fucked.
这会让大家想重新去投票的
This is just going to drive them all back to the polls.
我们不能重启主机吗
Can’t we restart it?
然后让他们发现我们动的手脚吗
So they can see what we were doing?
总有办法… -不能再用电脑了 费利克斯
There’s something… – The computer’s done, Félix.
都完蛋了
It’s over!
你也完蛋了
So are you.
就在那里 那是帕布罗的房♥子
It’s right up there. That’s Pablo’s house.
听着 我们没法冲过去的 -我要过去
Look, we’re not gonna make it. – I’m going.
不 咪♥咪♥ 你不能过去
No, Mimi. You can’t.
跟我来 跟我走
Come here. Come here.
快跑
Run!
我得把你从这里带走
Look, I gotta get you out of here.
不 我不能扔下他 沃尔特
No, I’m not leaving him here, Walt.
咪♥咪♥
Mimi.
给我点时间想想别的办法
Just give me some time to figure something out.
好吗 看着我 听我说 -我不走
Okay? Look at me. Look at me. – I’m not going!
和他们一起去教堂
Go with them down to the church,
我会去找你的 好吗
and I’ll come find you. All right?
我不去 沃尔特 -看着我 看着我
I’m not going, Walt. – Look at me. Look at me.
相信我
Trust me.
好吗
Okay?
各自就位 包围四周
Take your positions! Establish the perimeter!
去左边
To the left!
快点
Come on!
嘿 瞧瞧谁来了
Hey, look who’s here.
「向毒品说不」先生
“Just Say No.”
来晚了 没好处了哦
A day late and a peso short.
兄弟们 听我说
Guys, listen.
别再加重平民的死伤了
Instead of doubling down on civilian casualties,
让我进去和他谈谈吧
how about I go in there and talk to him?
试试看能不能让这事和平解决
See if I can end this thing peacefully.
你是电影看多了吧 小子
What movie you’ve been watching, sport?
没看到我们从这些老墨手里缴的武器吗
See all that metal we took from these beaners?
阿科斯塔先生不会有和平结局的
Señor Acosta’s not going anywhere peacefully.
回去整你们卧底禁毒那一套吧
Fuck off back to whatever bullshit buy-bust you were on.
让联邦调查局来解决他
Leave him to the FBI.
你真的没看见我的帽子吗
Are you sure you haven’t seen my hat?
我他妈才不知道你的帽子在哪 萨克希
I don’t know where your fucking hat is at, Sacks.
这他妈就是你的帽子
Here’s your fucking hat.
守住位置待命
Hold your positions!
我早知道不能让这些小丑负责
Knew these clowns couldn’t be in charge.
他们很喜欢假装自己是负责人
They sure like to pretend they are.
典型的美♥国♥佬♥
Typical gringos.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!