本片由真实故事改编而成
追梦赤子心
好了 大家列队
All right, guys, line up.
鲁迪 把那愚蠢的头盔摘掉 你根本不算在打球
Rudy, take that stupid helmet off. you’re not even playing.
我和彼得代表圣母大学 你们代表密歇根
Me and pete, we’re notre dame. you guys, you’re michigan.
好了 都围到中间来 快点
Okay, huddle up. come on.
-还是一样 我把球递给你 -嗯 明白
-same play. i’ll hand it off to you. -okay. l got it.
一 二 三 加油
One, two, three, break!
快点 鲁迪 去开球
Come on, rudy. get on the ball.
预备 42战术 进攻
Ready! 42, blow!
预备 发球
Set, hut!
一千 两千
One, 1 000. two, 1 000.
啊 不 天啊
Oh, no! oh!
叫你从里面包抄的
I told you to cut inside.
照我说的做
Do it right.
加油 托得
Come on, todd.
再来一次 加油
Try it again. let’s go.
托得 还是一样的打法 没问题吧
All right, todd. same thing, okay?
加油
Break.
-准备好了吗? -开始 去开球
-ready? -let’s go. get on the ball.
我讨厌每次都打中锋
I’m sick of being all-time center.
-什么? -我说我讨厌每次都打中锋
-what? -i’m sick of being all-time center.
跟你讲多少遍了
I told you five times.
你现在只能打这个位置
You can’t play anything else but that.
你个子太小了
You’re too small.
-我可以的 -伙计们 不好意思 我要走了
-i can too. -you guys, I’m going. I’m sorry.
-我得走了 -我们需要你
-i gotta go. -we need you.
-再玩会儿吧 -让鲁迪打我的位置吧
-come on. -let rudy play in my place.
好主意 弗兰克 让鲁迪打吧
Good idea, frank. let rudy play.
拜托 为什么不行?
Come on. why not?
好 你去冲击四分卫
Okay, you can rush the passer.
准备好 鲁迪
All right, rudy.
我们要阻止他们
We gotta get them.
-加油 -开始
-break. -okay.
好的 加油
Okay, let’s go.
各就各位!
Ready!
预备 开球!
Set, hut!
拦住他 鲁迪 拦住他
Get him, rudy. get him.
-达阵得分 -太棒了
-the snow, for the touchdown. -yeah!
太好了
All right!
真是个笨蛋
What a spaz.
太好了 伙计们 我们赢了
All right! we won, guys!
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
-给你 -谢谢
-there you go. -thanks.
彼得 你没自己的家吗?
Pete, you got your own home?
-算有吧 -这里随时欢迎你
-last time I looked. -you’re welcome here anytime.
抱歉 这位年轻的小姐 你是?
Excuse me, young lady. who are you?
雪瑞.沃林斯基
Sherry walinski.
-鲍勃的孩子? -鲁迪的女朋友
-bob’s kid? -rudy’s girifriend.
她才不是呢
She is not.
不 我是
Yes, I am.
-人人都在工厂上班 -我可不想那样
-everybody has a job at the mill. -but I don’t want that.
你在其他什么地方能挣到一小时5块钱呢? 我们有工会的保护
Where else you gonna get 5 bucks an hour? you got union protection.
亲戚们都会羡慕地看着你
You got relatives watching your front and your back.
你说你在哪里能得到这些
Tell me where you’ll find this…
-而且有上帝眷顾 -但是爸爸 帕特要去那里
-…and god be with you. -but, dad, pat’s going there–
-你是来坏我胃口的? -随他去吧
-you gonna give me indigestion here? -leave the boy alone.
但这孩子会自己离家出走 你听见他的话了
But this boy can go off on his own. you heard him.
别说了
That’s enough.
在我开饭前还有人有什么要说的吗?
Has anybody else got anything to say before I start this meal?
高中毕业后 我要去圣母大学打橄榄球
After high school, I’m gonna play football at notre dame.
到圣母大学打橄榄球?
Play football at notre dame?
我还要在湖滨买♥♥栋别♥墅♥呢 别开玩笑了
And I’ll buy a mansion on lake shore drive.
鲁迪
Rudy…
我们看的是什么节目? 换到七频道去
What are we watching? channel 7.
-要不要来点什么喝的? -不用了 谢谢
-don’t you want something to drink? -that’s okay. thanks.
-鲁帝格先生? -什么事 彼得
-mr. ruettiger? -yeah, pete.
等会儿我们能不能看下印第安那对普渡的比赛?
At halftime, could we watch some of the indiana-purdue game?
我们这里只看一支球队的比赛 是不是?
There’s only one team we watch in this house, right?

Right.
我要对方每一次进攻 每一次进攻都迅速终结
And I want the ends in there fast, every play, every play.
我们全神贯注
We’re under control.
所有的防守队员 行动之前都想清楚了
Any men in the backfield, analyze before you move.
如果他们向前传球 盯着空中的球
If they throw a forward pass, see the ball in the air…
然后冲上去接球 抢到以后
…and then go and get it. when we get it…
我们就开始进攻 那时我们便冲向他们
…that’s when we go on offense. that’s when we go to them.
我们来回冲击他们的队伍 来回冲击
We’re going inside and outside them, inside and outside them.
我们牵制住对手 让他们不断地跑
We’ll get them and keep them on the run.
除非对手的二线防守队员逼近 否则别传球
We won’t pass unless our secondary comes up too close.
但别忘了 我们得让他们疲于奔跑 跑 跑 跑
But don’t forget, we’ll get them on the run and go, go, go, go!
没过得分线坚决不要停
Don’t stop until we’re over the goal line.
大家别忘了 今天可是我们取得胜利的日子
Don’t forget men, today’s the day we’re gonna win.
我们绝不会被他们打败 加油 加油 加油
They can’t beat us in the fight and we’ll fight, fight, fight, fight!
你们说呢? 好啊
What do you say, men? yeah!
鲁帝格 嘿 鲁迪
Ruettiger! hey, rudy!
阻截那个半卫 引开二线防守
Kill that halfback. move that secondary back.
-我们得准备好 -快 进攻 加油
-we gotta get ready for those– -come on, offense. break!
黑色80战术
Black, 80!
预备 开球
Set, hut!
-就到这里 快 -好了 大家过来
-bring it on down. come on! -all right, let’s go.
快点 彼得 爬起来啊
Come on, pete. come on, buddy.
没伤到你吧?
I didn’t hurt you, did i?
大家蹲下
Take a knee, guys.
听着
Listen up.
高年级生们 这是你们最后一次训练
You seniors, this is your last practice.
除了托马斯 李 勃
And with the exception of thomas, lee, bo…
和斯匹赤 会继续打球外
…sypitch, you get on the weights…
明晚将会是你们最后一次穿球衣
…tomorrow night will be the last time you put on a football uniform.
过去的四年时间飞快地过去了
You know these last four years have gone by too fast.
光阴似箭 总是如此
They always do.
我要对你们说的是
And I gotta tell you guys…
我十分感谢你们
…that I really appreciate the hard work and effort…
对我 对所有教练们
…that you’ve given to me, to the coaches…
以及对山顶人队的付出和努力
…and to the hilltoppers.
作为回报
As a reward…
我会让高年级的每个人
…i’ll give each one of you seniors…
最后撞我和我的朋友一下
…one final hit on me and my friend down there.
好了 高年级生们 在这儿等着
All right. seniors, stay here.
低年级生们 站成两排 间隔五码 开始
Underclassmen, two lines, five yards apart. let’s go!
麦肯内尔 你第一个
You’re first, mcconneil!
使出你的全力 记住了 这是你最后一次机会
Give me your best shot! remember, it’s gonna be your last!
干得不错
Good shot!
去洗澡吧
Shower room.
卡森蒂诺
Constantino!
戴维德 加油
Come on, david!
鲁帝格
Ruettiger!
好了 鲁迪
Okay, rudy. okay.
鲁迪 我们会想念你的
Hey, rudy, we’re gonna miss you.
彼得 加油
Come on, pete!
难以相信就这么结束了
I can’t believe it’s over.
两院制议会起源于
The bicameral legislature originated…
不是美国 而是什么地方?
…not in the united states, but where?
鲁迪 鲁迪
Rudy, rudy.
鲁帝格先生 有兴趣加入我们吗?
Mr. ruettiger, would you be interested in joining us?
-白宫和众议院 -别白费劲了
-the house and the senate– -don’t even try.
如果做白日梦也可以加分的话 你可以得A了
If I were giving out grades for daydreaming, you’d be getting an a.
但公民学 你没及格
But in civics, you’re failing.
看到了吧 女士们先生们
You see, ladies and gentlemen…
梦想家们的问题在于 他们常常不是实践者
…the problem with dreamers is, they usually aren’t doers.
他们的成就仅存在于头脑中
Their achievements are grand up here…
但说到实际的 他们就不行了
…but here where it counts, they fall short.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!