本剧源于真实事件
但由于创作需要 特定场景 人物 姓名
行业 桥段 地点和事件经过虚构处理
Tuyo
Pedro Bromfman / Rodrigo Amarante
Narcos (A Netflix Original Series Soundtrack)
我是火焰 灼烧你皮肤
Soy el fuego que arde tu piel
我是清水 满足你渴望
Soy el agua que mata tu sed
我是城♥堡♥ 我是高塔
El castillo, la torre yo soy
我是镇守财宝的利剑
La espada que guarda el caudal
你是我呼吸着的空气
Tú, el aire que respiro yo
你是海上倒映的月光
Y la luz de la luna en el mar
我多想润一润喉咙
La garganta que ansio mojar
却又怕窒息在爱中
Que temo ahogar de amor
你会向我许下什么心愿
Y cuáles deseos me vas a dar, oh
你说 我只想看着我的珍宝
Dices tu, mi tesoro basta con mirarlo
你会得到的 你会得到的
Y tuyo será, y tuyo será
毒枭
墨 西 哥
第二季
第九集
瞧瞧谁来了
Oh, look who’s here.
她终于平静下来了 你走了之后她就一直在哭
She finally calmed down. She’s been crying since you left.
是吗 -是啊
Oh, yeah? – Yes.
她装的像是睡着了一样 -是呀
She’s acting like she’s sleeping. – Yes!
天才在后面等你
The genius is out back waiting for you.
“天才”
“Genius”?
我能一起去吗
Can I come?
不 你不能出去 -你得跟我待在一起
No, you can’t go out there. – You’re staying with me.
工作这么卖♥♥力
Working too hard or what?

Look.
什么
What?
操 没有籽
Fuck. No seeds.
就跟你说可能培育出无籽大♥麻♥吧
Told you it was possible.
我就跟你说是可能的
Told you it was possible!
操 我们要怎么处理这些货
Fuck, what are we gonna do with this?
嗨翻天 爽到爆
Get super fucking high.
巴迪拉瓜托
锡那罗亚州
来到这里感觉真好
It’s nice being here.
让我想起了从前的日子
Reminds me of how things were.
你憎恶从前的日子
You hated the way things were.
你憎恨这里
You hated it here.
是啊
I did.
阿布丽尔有个独奏表演
Abril’s having a recital…
周二在学校
at the school on Tuesday.
你应该一起去
You should come.
真的吗
Really?
你不介意吗
You don’t mind?
她想让她爸爸参加
She wants her father to be there.
我也希望你去陪着她
So I want you to be with her, too.

That’s good.
这样吧
Well, how about this…
我去参加
I’ll go,
作为回报 你能跟我去个地方吗
but in return, can you come somewhere with me?
墨西哥城为选举举办的一场活动
An event for the election in Mexico City.
别把这当成买♥♥卖♥♥
Don’t make this a negotiation.
我不是那个意思
That’s not what I meant.
我已经说了我会去的
I already said I’m going.
我之所以问你是因为
I’m asking you because…
我想让你跟我一起去
I want you there with me.
你为什么回到这里来
Why’d you come back here?
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
别告诉是因为我
And don’t say it’s me.
有人想杀我
Someone tried to kill me.

Who?
胡安·内波穆切诺·格拉
Juan Nepomuceno Guerra.
我之前试图与海湾集团达成合作
I tried to cut a deal with the Gulf.
想用计谋击败哥伦比亚人 但是…
Tried to outmaneuver the Colombians, but…
我失败了 他战胜了我
I fucked up, and he outmaneuvered me.
这就是你承运这批货的原因
That’s why you took on this shipment.
来证明你依然可以获胜
Somehow prove you could still win.
米格尔
Oh, Miguel…
你这人永远都不会变
You’re never going to change.
或许我会变的
Maybe I will.
给我次机会吧
Give me a chance?
我没有忘记我对你做过什么
You know, I haven’t forgotten what I did to you.
我也没有
Neither have I.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你要怎么办
So what are you going to do?
那批货到不了的话 你也没命了
This shipment doesn’t get through, there won’t be a you.
如果到的了呢
And if it does?
我就会重回巅峰
I’ll be on top.
我就快成功了
I’m almost there.
什么是成功
Where is “there”?
你成功了之后呢
And what happens when you arrive?
毒品走私跟其他行业一样
Drug trafficking works like any other business:
有供应也有需求
supply and demand.
供应端始于哥伦比亚
Supply starts in Colombia,
美国的需求有增无减
America’s got no shortage of demand,
墨西哥是中间人
and Mexico plays the middleman.
这就是整个模式
That’s the model.
跟其他行业一样
And like any other business,
毒贩总是会试图扩大规模
traffickers are always trying to scale up.
只要有需求 就尽全力供应
Bring as much of the supply to the demand as you can.
如果能运一包 为什么不运十包
You can move one, why not ten?
如果能运十包 为什么不运一百包
Move ten, why not a hundred?
你不领先 就会出局
You ain’t going up, you’re going out.
1987年 估计有140吨♥毒品
In 1987, it was estimated that 140 tons
被走私到美国
were smuggled into the United States.
费利克斯计划在一个晚上运这个量的一半
Félix was planning on moving half of that in one night.
70吨♥的毒品
Seventy fucking tons.
这种扩大规模够惊人了吧
How’s that for scaling up?
当中间人也他妈当够了
Fuck being the middleman.
费利克斯打算重新洗牌
Félix was about to reshuffle the deck.
你听说了吗
Have you heard?
关于什么
About what?
费利克斯准备从华雷斯运70吨♥可♥卡♥因♥
Félix is about to move 70 tons of cocaine through Juárez.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
你可能问错问题了
Might be asking the wrong question.
我从朋友那儿听说的
I heard it from a friend.
你却没有
You didn’t.
你觉得这意味着什么
What do you think that means?
他又开始保守秘密了
He’s back to keeping secrets.
狗♥日♥的♥华雷斯
Fucking Juárez.
不 狗♥日♥的♥费利克斯
No. Fucking Félix.
70吨♥
Seventy tons?
一批运那么多
A shipment that big?
如果他能成功完成…
And he fucking pulls it off…
一旦那个混♥蛋♥成功完成
If this fucker pulls this off,
我们就死定了
we’re as good as dead.
那就祈祷有人先把他杀了吧
Then, God willing, someone puts a bullet in him first.
费利克斯曾伤害过的人
So anyone Félix had ever wronged,
曾经挡了他的路的人
anyone who ever stood in his way…
恰帕斯
墨西哥
他们现在无疑正打算对付他
you’ve gotta believe they were rooting against him now.
还好吗 -下午好
What’s up? – Good afternoon.
还好吗 -一切顺利
What’s up? – Everything’s good.
因为费利克斯一旦做成了这事
‘Cause if Félix pulled this off,
过去就已成定局
the past would be that.
被丢在身后
Left behind.
被遗忘
Somehow forgotten.
有人跟我说你在找我
Someone told me you were looking for me.
是啊 你还在墨西哥吗
Yeah. You’re still down in Mexico?
我 我以为你要回家了
I, uh… thought you were coming home.
快了 情况比较复杂
Soon, soon. It’s, uh… it’s complicated.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!