导演:乔尔舒马赫
主演:尼古拉斯凯奇
片名: 八毫米
Welcome to Miami.
欢迎光临迈阿密
While in the airport, please
observe Florida and local laws…
根据佛罗里达州的法律
在机场大厅内
…which prohibit smoking
in the terminal.
请勿吸烟
Thank you for not smoking.
谢谢你不吸烟
迈阿密国际机场
哈里斯堡机场
Your son-in-law dealt with the
dry cleaning franchise during the day.
你女婿白天处理干洗生意
He saw that woman every night.
他每晚都见那女人
The specifics are in my report,
and information about the woman.
详情在我的报告内
还有那女人的资料
It’s unpleasant, I know.
我了解这事很不愉快
Discreet, isn’t he?
他不是很谨慎吗?
What an imbecile!
蠢蛋
I tried to warn my daughter..
我尝试警告我女儿
…but what can you do?
但你能做什么?
I worry about the children.
我担心孩子
My invoice is in the envelope,
if that’s all.
如果没有别的事
我的账单在信封内
Yes, Mr. Welles. Thank you.
好,谢谢你,魏斯先生
Let me know if I can be of
further assistance to you, Senator.
如果我还有什么可以帮忙
请随时与我联络,参议员
保持联络
I’ll be in touch.
有人吗?
Hello?
你回来了
You’re home.
我们在这里
We’re back here.
一切顺利吗?
How did it go?
还不错吧
I think very well.
很好
Good.
甜心,爹地回来了
Daddy’s home, sweetie.
你教科书工作如何?
How’s the textbook business?
那个联邦剧场的方案
我收到一万字
I got 1 0,000 words on
the federal theatre project.
应该只有四千字
但作者拒绝修改
It should be 4,000 and the writer
doesn’t want to change anything.
所以有点麻烦
So kind of bad.
迈阿密怎样?
How was Miami?
不错,只是寂寞
Fine. Lonesome.
就算付我很多钱
我也不要住在那
Couldn’t pay me enough
to live down there.
那你为什么去?
Then why’d you go?
麦可孙议员有很多
有势力的朋友
Senator Michaelson has
powerful friends.
哈啰,仙蒂
Hello, Cinderella.
想我吗?我好想你
Did you miss me?
I sure missed you.
-她很想你
-这才对
-She missed you.
-That’s my girl.
她想你,我也想你
She missed you.
I missed you.
你吸烟?
You been smoking?
吸烟? 我没有吸烟
Smoking? I’m not smoking.
别这样,蜜糖儿
Come on, honey.
你一身的烟味
You reek of it.
艾美,我坐在酒吧内
跟踪那男人
Amy, I’ve been sitting around
in bars following this guy.
这就是你给我的见面礼?
Is this the first thing I get?
-你在指责我吗?
-我没有指责你
-You’re accusing me?
-I’m not accusing you.
我没有吸烟,好不好?
我们以前就讲过了
I’m not smoking, okay?
We’ve been all through that.
我去弄晚餐,你肚子饿吗?
I’ll make dinner.
Are you hungry?
你烧饭?
You’re cooking?
我想你
I missed you.
我不喜欢你不在家
I don’t like it when you leave.
该我去吗?
Should I go?
我去吧
I’m going to do it.
来吧
Come on.
有什么事,仙蒂?
What’s all the trouble, Cinderella?
乖,乖
There, there.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
蜜糖儿,电♥话♥
Honey, phone!
好,我在听
Okay, I’ve got it!
对不起,我正在换电♥话♥
Sorry, I was just switching phones.
我很荣幸认识你,龙雕先生
It’s a pleasure to make
your acquaintance, Mr. Longdale.
我有什么能为你效劳?
How can I be of assistance to you?
四点整没问题
Four o’clock would be fine.
我想我知道在那里
I think I know where it is.
魏斯先生,我是丹尼龙雕
我们通过电♥话♥
Mr. Welles, Daniel Longdale.
We spoke on the phone.
你好
Pleasure.
我是柯立斯纯家族的律师和
财产处理人
I’m the Christians’ attorney and
one of the executors of the estate.
这位是柯太太
This is Mrs. Christian.
很荣幸认识你,夫人
It’s an honour to meet you, ma’am.
魏斯先生,你有很高的评价
You come highly recommended,
Mr. Welles.
我和我在哈里斯堡,兰卡士达
以及荷西的合伙人谈过
I’ve spoken to assoclates of mine in
Harrisburg and Lancaster and Hershey.
你认识很多有影响力的人物
You have influential friends.
我很庆幸可以为我崇拜的人
提供服务
I’ve been privileged to provide
services for people I admire.
你的谨慎被赞赏
You were praised
for your discretion…
还有你能保守秘密
…your strict adherence
to confidentiality.
谢谢你,夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
你知道,我丈夫最近逝世
As you know,
my husband passed away recently.
请节哀,夫人
My condolences, Mrs. Christian.
他的离开留给我….
His passing has left me…
一些需要解决的事
…with a dilemma.
我会尽力帮忙
I’ll do whatever I can to help.
这是我丈夫的私人书房♥
My husband’s inner sanctum.
没有什么人曾经进入这房♥内
Not many people have been
inside this room.
我父亲在匹兹堡钢铁场工作
My father worked the Pittsburgh mill.
我相信是尔稳联合钢铁
Irving United Steel, I believe.
但你拿到宾州大学奖学金
But you attended Penn
on an academic scholarship.
没错
That’s right.
你同学都念法律和财经
而你选择侦探学
Peers went into law and finance,
but you chose surveillance.
我知道那才是将来
I decided it was the future.
你丈夫是个传奇
Your husband is a legend.
请坐
Please.
我们结婚四十五年
We were married 45 years.
四个儿女,七个孙子
Four children, seven grandchildren.
但他真正醉心的
But his true passion lay…
是他的工作
…in his work.
但他一直很忠心
But he was always loyal.
我非常地
I loved him…
深爱他
…deeply.
我明白
I understand.
丹尼
Daniel.
只有我丈夫一人知道
这保险箱的密♥码♥
My husband was the only one with
the combination to this safe.
我们请人把它打开
We had to hire somebody to open it.
我避免让任何人
I prevented anyone…
看保险箱内的东西
…from seeing the contents.
我觉得那是我丈夫的私人物品

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!