基于真实事件改编
特定场景 角色 名字
事件 场所等等
根据剧情需要做了合理修改
♪ I’m walking out for love ♪
♪ I’m walking bad real down Like a cool breeze ♪
♪ I’m gonna be late again ♪
♪ Driver wait for me please I’m running all in vain ♪
♪ Tryin’ to catch this fuckin’ train ♪
♪ Time don’t fool me no more ♪
♪ I throw my watch to the floor It’s so lazy ♪
♪ Time don’t do it again ♪
♪ Now I’m stressed and strained With anger and pain in the subway train ♪
– ♪ Now it’s half past two ♪ – ♪ Long gone the rendezvous ♪
– ♪ Now it’s half past three ♪ – ♪ Time made a fool out of me ♪
– ♪ Now it’s half past four ♪ – ♪ Oh, baby, can’t you see? ♪
– ♪ No use in waiting in no more ♪ – ♪ It’s a timing tragedy ♪
♪ I think it’s nine when clock says ten ♪
♪ This girl wouldn’t wait For an out of time, out of time man ♪
♪ Time don’t fool me no more ♪
♪ I throw my watch to the floor It’s so lazy ♪
♪ Time don’t do it again Now I’m stressed and strained… ♪
怎么回事 你不敲门的吗?
What’s up, you don’t knock?
对不起
Sorry…
我还以为我们要一起玩呢
Thought we were supposed to hang out.
我们找点事做做吧
Let’s do something.
你想去商场吗?
You wanna hit the mall?
我知道有几个姑娘会去… -不要…
I know some girls going… – Nah.
我有更好的主意
I’ve got something better.
也许我能带你去今晚的派对
Maybe I can get you into this party.
应该会很酷的
Should be pretty cool…
真的?
Yeah?
穿得帅气点 哥们
Dress nice, bro.

Hey…
能让我拿一下吗?
Can I hold it?
送给你了 哥们
Bro, you can have it.
– ♪ Now it’s half past three ♪ – ♪ Time made a fool out of me ♪
– ♪ Now it’s half past four ♪ – ♪ Oh, baby, can’t you see ♪

– ♪ No use in waiting no more ♪ – ♪ It’s a timing tragedy ♪
– ♪ Now it’s half past two ♪ – ♪ Long gone the rendezvous ♪
好 听好了 这就是我们要抓的
All right, listen up. Here’s what we’re after.
雷德面包车 高顶 单轴
Ryder van. High roof, single-axle.
得州 艾尔帕索市
全天都会有货车进进出出
Trucks come and go throughout the day, in and out.
但我们按兵不动 等着面包车出现 明白吗?
We sit tight, we wait for the vans, you copy?
明白了 -明白了
Copy that. – Copy that.
多亏联调局支持
Thanks to the FBI,
我们对华雷斯集团经营的四个车场 设置了24小时监控
we’ve got 24-hour surveillance on four car lots run by Juárez associates.
这帮人♥渣♥负责把钱和货运过边境
Dirtbags moving money and product across the border.
监控录像显示 每周四晚上 他们会运大笔现金 也就是今晚
Surveillance indicates cash moves in bulk on Thursday nights. As in, tonight.
从9点53分到10点07分 面包车随时会进场
Vans arrive anywhere between 9:53 and 10:07,
装好东西 然后在 大约30到55分钟后从前门离开
load up, exit out the front roughly 30 to 55 minutes later.
为了让这次行动成功 做法得跟往常稍有不同
Now, for this to work, we need to run things a bit different.
我们得让这次行动 看上去像是犯罪分子干的
We need this operation to look rogue, criminal.
缴获钱款后 先不上交
Once we move on the cash, it sits in holding.
不能出现在 艾尔帕索警局或缉毒局的
Doesn’t appear on any El Paso police report
任何报告上 也不能上报纸
or any DEA wire or any fuckin’ newspaper.
为什么这么做?
What’s the angle?
我们要让贩毒集团以为 他们在艾尔帕索遇到了麻烦
Make the cartels think they got an El Paso problem,
有劫犯盯上了他们的货款
rip crews moving in on their operation.
我们截获足够多的钱 把事情闹大 就会引起集团高层的关注
We seize enough cash, make enough noise, it generates heat all the way to the top.
有情报显示 阿曼多卡里略富恩迪斯
Intel suggests that Amado Carrillo Fuentes
谋杀了他的业务伙伴拉斐尔阿吉拉尔
murdered his business partner, Rafael Aguilar,
完全控制了华雷斯
assuming full control of Juárez.
如果阿曼多的钱不见了
His money starts to disappear,
他就会过来找
Amado’s gonna come looking for it.
我小的时候 我家订了三份不同的报纸
When I was little, we subscribed to three different newspapers.
我父亲通常会 在下班回家的路上再买♥♥一份
My father bought another on his way home from work.
他告诉我 我所有问题的答案都在报纸里
Told me the answers to all my questions were somewhere inside.
蒂华纳之声 未经篡改的真♥相♥
下加州 蒂华纳市
早上好
Good morning.
来点咖啡
A little coffee…
很高兴你能加入我们
Nice of you to join us.
好了 开始吧 伊萨
All right, let’s go. Isa…
拉普雷萨郊外那个综合楼的事 跟的怎么样了?
Where are you with the story on that complex in La Presa?
我在等警督的回应
Waiting for a comment from the inspector, sir.
已经一个星期了
It’s been a week.
我已经留了好几次言
Left word several times.
他不评论 我没有第三个渠道…
Without comment, I don’t have a third source…
他是唯一可以评论的人吗?
He the only person who can speak?
我可不会再等一个星期 -明白了
I’m not waiting another week. – Yes, sir.
伊萨克 -在
Issac. – Sir.
跟我说说“埃泽纳里奥”吧
Talk me through “Ezenario.”
是关于一个美国♥军♥人
Story’s on a serviceman from the States
周末在革命街被捕的事
arrested on Avenida Revolución over the weekend.
有个人被捕?这也算新闻?
An arrest made? Groundbreaking.
每个周末 从美国彭德顿基地越境过来的
The rising number of Marines from Pendleton
海军陆战队队员越来越多
crossing the border each weekend
这与本地卖♥♥淫活动的递增有直接关联
is directly tied to the rise we’re seeing in prostitution.
我们不要妄下结论… -我很感兴趣
Let’s try not to cast judgment. – I’m interested.
得写得令人信服 -好的
Make it compelling. – Yes.
我们无畏的专栏记者
Our fearless columnist.
我在写一个关于特蕾莎修女的故事
I’m working up something on Mother Teresa.
真没想到 -一次重返边境的历险
There’s a surprise. – An odyssey back to the border.
贫富悬殊的国家间的那道边境线
The very line between countries whose economic disparity
正是她人生使命的象征
symbolizes her mission in life.
你文章里的用词不会这么煽情吧?
You’ll be using less indulgent language in your copy?
我只是想提升报纸的销量
Some of us try and sell papers.
好吧
Well…
一场婚礼
A wedding…
在瓜达卢佩圣母大教堂举办的婚礼
at La Catedral de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe.
阿里兰诺费利斯的家族… -一场婚礼?
The Arellano Félix family… – A wedding, Andréa?
有人把你调去了文♥化♥部♥ 却没通知我?
Someone move you to ‘Culture’ and not tell me?
做好分配给你的工作 否则我就找愿意干的人来做
Do the job you’re assigned, or I’ll find someone who will.
拉蒙…
Ramón…
恐惧反应始于大脑的颞叶
Fear response starts in the temporal lobe of the brain…
具体来说 是一个叫做“杏仁核”的区域
specifically… a region called the ‘amygdala.’
它很小 不比一个杏仁大多少
Tiny… Isn’t much bigger than an almond…
然而 它对你的影响…
and yet, its effect on you…
我没被吓呆 是他没让我把话说完 这两者是有区别的
I didn’t freeze. He didn’t let me finish. There’s a difference.
你倒是说说 为什么我们的报纸 不该报道克劳迪奥巴斯克斯
And tell me how Claudio Vazquez marrying Enedina Arellano Félix
娶艾迪娜阿里兰诺费利斯的事?
isn’t something this paper should cover?
应该吗? -当然应该
Is it? – Yes, it is.
我告诉你 这是危险的开始
I’m telling you, this is the start of something dangerous.
我离过两次婚 我能理解
I’m twice divorced, I get it.
马可 我不是说婚礼本身很危险!
Not the fucking wedding, Marco!
你想想
Think about it.
毒品走私犯的妹妹
The sister of a trafficker
在蒂华纳最负盛名的大教堂
marrying an attorney from the city’s oldest firm…
嫁给全市最老牌的公♥司♥的律师
in Tijuana’s most prestigious cathedral.
在两年前 这种事根本不会发生
Marco, that wouldn’t have happened two years ago.
一定是有了什么变化
Something’s changing.
那就证明给我看
Prove it.
找出大家应该关注此事的理由
Find a reason people should care.
如果你在墨西哥当记者 想找到真♥相♥会非常难
In Mexico, if you’re a journalist, the truth can be hard to find.
出版真♥相♥更难
And harder to publish.
多数媒体都受政♥府♥控制
The government controls most of the media.
政♥府♥拥有木材业 这就意味着他们控制着纸张供应
It owned the timber industry, which meant they owned the paper supply,
所以你需要得到批准才能印报纸
so you needed approval to print.
政♥府♥控制着媒体报道的内容
They managed the narrative,
但是 蒂华纳有一家小报作出了抵抗
but a small paper in Tijuana fought back.
该报的创始人不喜欢 由别人来控制他报道的内容
Its founder wasn’t interested in being told what to say.
为了避开审查 他的报纸会在美国的圣迭戈印刷
He printed his paper in San Diego to avoid censorship,
将其运回边境 然后手工发♥售♥
drove it back across the border, sold it by hand.
对他来说 真♥相♥很重要 你能挖出真♥相♥
The truth mattered to him. You found it…
他就会报道
he’d print it.
蒂华纳之声 未经篡改的真♥相♥
艾尔帕索
联调局已经批准了 所以今晚就会行动
Got the green light from the FBI so, yeah, it’s a go this evening.
谢了 亲 -抱歉让你久等了
Thank you, dear. – Sorry about the wait, hon.
服务员 我能要一份牧场沙拉酱吗?
Ma’am, can I get that side of ranch, please?
马上就来 -谢谢
Be right back. – Thank you.
这么说 进展很顺利
So it went well.
估计联调局会抢走大部分功劳 不过 没错
Feds will probably take most of the credit, but yeah.
进展得还行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!