And there’s no reason to think they couldn’t be ours, Carlo.
我们设计的系统
We designed the system.
科尔多瓦先生
Mr. Córdova.
怎么样 有什么有价值的消息吗
So? Anything good?
都是些没用的屁话 八卦 老样子
Just a bunch of shit-talking. Gossip. Typical.
内部呢 你确定什么可疑人物了吗
And what about internally? Anyone suspicious you’ve flagged?
还没
No, not really.
实际上 我不知道是谁出♥卖♥♥♥了这些人
Truth is, I have no idea who would rat these guys out.
我要听你标记的所有对话 快
I want to hear everything you’ve flagged all the same. Quickly.
是 先生 我马上拿来
Yes, sir. I’ll get that right away.
这些人应该控制好局面的
These guys were supposed to have this under control.
显然他们没做到
But it’s clear they don’t.
我以为这群家伙会投降
I thought those guys were supposed to surrender.
所以不会发生了吗
Does this mean it’s not happening?
有人向老美走漏了消息 背后捅了我们一刀
Somebody tipped off the Americans, stabbed us in the back.
他的保安队呢 养他们是干什么吃的
Where was his fucking security team? What do they pay them for?
他们最好尽快下手
They better do something quick,
不然他就得自己保护自己了
or else it’s going to be every man for himself.
你有很多强大的同盟 吉尔伯托先生
You have many powerful allies, Don Gilberto.
你的处境深深地刺痛了他们
Your situation pains them deeply.
我们敢肯定 这很快会成为过去 投诚谈判会继续进行
We’re confident this will soon be behind us. The surrender will proceed.
但是我们需要等待 只不过是时间问题
But we need to wait. It’s a matter of time.
等什么
Wait for what?
等政♥府♥实现诺言吗 操♥你♥妈♥
For the government to do something they already agreed to? Fuck.
梅迪纳怎么说
What did Medina say?
目前 我们还不知道圣地亚哥·梅迪纳的立场
Currently, we don’t have an official position from Santiago Medina.
为什么不知道
Why not?
我们在等他的办公室确定官方会议
Because we’re waiting on his office to confirm a meeting.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
你还没跟他谈过吗
You didn’t talk to him yet?
我们在等他的办公室确定官方会议
You’re waiting on his office to confirm a meeting?
我才不等他
I don’t wait on him!
应该是他等我
He waits on me!
你去他办公室解决这个问题
You go to his office and fix this mess!
提醒他 吉尔伯托·罗德里格斯是他妈的谁
And remind him who the fuck Gilberto Rodríguez is!
操♥你♥妈♥ 快他妈开门
For fuck’s sake! Open this damn thing!
尼古拉斯 你父亲得明白 他被逮捕改变了局势
Nicolás, your father needs to understand his arrest changes things.
这是政♥治♥问题了
It’s political now.

Dad?
有时候你得演演戏
Sometimes you have to put on a little show.
才能引出人善良的一面
Helps bring the best out of people.
我得去跟梅迪纳谈谈
I need to talk to Medina.
我不想让你也卷进来
I don’t want you anywhere near this.
爸 这个圈子太大了
Dad, the circle is too big.
梅迪纳不会见任何他不信任的人 他不信任那些律师
Medina won’t meet anyone he can’t trust. He won’t trust the lawyers.
他会相信你吗
But he will trust you?
会 我是你儿子
Yes, I’m your son.
对 所以你要听我的话
That’s right. And you’ll obey my wishes.
但这里一直很冷
It’s cold here all the time.
我每天在冰冷的床上醒来 孤独一人
I wake up and the bed is freezing, empty.
我知道 小美人 我很快回来
I know, bonita. I’ll be home soon.
我只想跟你在一起
I just wish I could be there with you.
我告诉过你 克里斯 那样看上去不对 现在不是个好时机
I told you, Chris, it wouldn’t look right. It’s not a good time.
有透露位置的话吗
Any word on the location?
还没有
Nothing yet.
-我不知道 富兰克林 -也许现在正他妈是时候
– I don’t know, Franklin. – Maybe now is the perfect fucking time.
你真的认为他们会止于吉尔伯托吗
You really think they’re gonna stop with Gilberto?
还会等多久缉毒局就会来抓你 抓我们呢
And how long before the DEA comes looking for you? For us?
听着 你坚强点 好吗宝贝
Listen, I need you to be strong, okay, babe?
-没人知道我们的存在 -没人来抓我 我保证
– Nobody knows about us. – Nobody’s looking for me, I promise.
我一会儿再打给你 我爱你
I’ll call later. I love you.
不 等等 富兰克林…
No, wait, Franklin…
她慌了
She’s panicking.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去逼一逼他们 我们时间不多了
To give things a push. We’re running out of time.
好 但我们能谈谈录音监听的事情吗
Okay, can we talk about this wire tap, though?
它合法吗
I mean, the legality of it?
斯托达德…
Stoddard…
我想让你思考一下你未来五年的职业规划
I want you to think about where you see your career in five years.
监听录音里的这场对话会有助于还是会损害你实现的机会呢
Does having that conversation help or hurt your chances of getting there?
要喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
我来者不拒
I never refuse.
衬衫很好啊 是不是
That’s a great shirt, no?
那个口袋…
That pocket…
左边的
on the left.
就是心脏的位置
Where the heart is.
吉尔伯托的情况 真是丢人啊
This situation with Gilberto, what a disgrace?
你的家族为这座城市 为这个国家 付出这么多
After all your family’s done for this city. For this country.
美国人总是多管闲事
Just the gringos meddling where they shouldn’t.
但我们在波哥大的朋友已经着手…
But our friends in Bogotá are working to…
修正这个情况了
rectify the situation.
生意照旧 对吧
Business proceeds as usual, right?
这次失误对投降的进展有多大的影响
And how does this clerical error affect the timeline of the surrender?
我说了…
As I said…
这就是个失误
this was just a mistake.
没什么大不了的
Nothing more.
很高兴你这么说
Glad to hear that.
我看到很多新面孔
I see a lot of new faces.
你注意到了吗
Did you notice that?
那个女的 萨拉♥萨♥尔的女人吗
The woman, the Salazar girl?
恐惧
The fear.
米格尔害怕了
Miguel was scared.
这群家伙有大♥麻♥烦了
These guys are in big trouble.
都喝第三杯了 太早了吧
Little early for number three, no?
不然我他妈还能在这里干什么
The fuck else am I supposed to do around here?
你不用来的
You didn’t have to come.
那谁来照应你
Who else was gonna watch your back?
你会告诉我在华雷斯城到底发生了什么吗
You gonna tell me what went down in Juárez?
我告诉过你…
I told you…
我们谈过了
we talked.
墨西哥人提出一个条件
The Mexican made you an offer.
是吗
Didn’t he?

Yes.
很丰厚的条件
Pretty good one, too.
他说我们退出的时机不好
He says we’re getting out at the wrong time.
或许他说得对
Maybe he’s right.
吉尔伯托在监狱里
Gilberto’s in jail.
也许这是命中注定吧
Maybe this is fate.
你怎么找到这个地方的
How’d you come up with this place?
我在国防部有人
Buddy in the Defense Department.
这里是租来询问诺列加案的一个证人用的[巴拿马前领导人]
The place was leased out to debrief a witness against Noriega.
那是三年前的事了
That was like three years ago.
丹尼 你总能让我大吃一惊
Danny, you never cease to amaze me.
还不错吧
Not bad, right?
他妈的 空调还开着呢
Well, the fucking A/C’s still running.
对 烧的是纳税人的钱
Yeah, your tax dollars at work.
那你第一步打算干嘛
So? What’s our first move?
绕回去 看看我们能不能找到那个会计留下的线索
Circle back. See if we can pick up a trail on that accountant.
世界上最致命的小腰包 重新上阵了
World’s deadliest fanny pack, back in action.
眼见为实
Better fucking believe it.
不用了 结账吧
No, the bill, please.
那位先生送的
Compliments of the gentleman.
谢谢 但我不…
Thank you, but I don’t…
我来得太快了吗
Did I come over too fast?
要搭讪很难啊
It’s tricky business starting a conversation.
没有犯错的余地
Not a lot of margin for error.
你是美国人
You’re an American.
对 我叫哈维 得克萨斯来的
Yeah. Javi. From Texas.
-你呢 -我是波士顿出生的
– You? -I’m from Boston originally.
异国的两个陌生人
Strangers in a strange land.
希望你别介意 我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!