Baoase Luxury Resort. Has an island villa you can rent.
好吧 那我们该怎么办
Okay. What do we do then?
给威廉斯塔德的荷属加勒比警♥察♥打电♥话♥
Call the Dutch Caribbean police in Willemstad.
问他们能否确认
Ask them if they can confirm
有没有人用富兰克林·胡拉多这个化名入住
anyone staying under one of Franklin Jurado’s aliases.
我们抓到他了 是吧
We got him, didn’t we?
还没有
Not yet.
但他就在那
But he’s there.
-给他们打电♥话♥ -好
– Call them. – Yeah.
我是卡洛·科尔多瓦 请留言
It’s Carlo Córdova, leave a message.
我就坐在那 享受她给我吹♥箫♥
I’m sitting there, enjoying my dick getting sucked,
突然她停下了
when all of the sudden she stops.
我睁开眼睛问她 “怎么了”
I open my eyes and I ask her, “What’s up?”
她一言不发 就这么看着我
She’s all quiet, looking at me like this.
什么也没说
Not a word.
我说”搞什么鬼” 我转过去看图克
I’m like, “What the fuck?” I turn to see Toque.
我日 他拿枪对着他 就像这样
Fuck, he has a gun pointed at him. Like this.
另一个拿枪的姑娘 对我说
And the other girl, the one with the gun, says to me:
“把钱给我 不然她把你鸡♥巴♥咬掉”
“Give me the money, or she bites your dick off.”
-那你咋整的 -我他妈当然是把钱给她了
– So what did you do? – I gave her the fucking money!
我甚至还给了她小费 帕乔
I even tipped her, Pacho.
你不会想让局面混乱的
You don’t mess around with that.
-你来点冰吗 -好
– You want some ice? – Sure.
我有件大事
I’m having a great time.
我明天前往华雷斯
I’m heading to Juárez tomorrow.
和我的合伙人有点事
Got some business with my partners.
我应该字幕告诉他们 帕乔
What am I going to tell them, Pacho?
我想答复他们一些好消息
I want to give them an answer. Some good news.
我来给你讲个故事 阿马多
My turn to tell you a story, Amado.
有一次我父亲在房♥间里发现我和一个男孩在一起
About the time my father found me in my room with a boy.
我从来不拿这件事评价你
I never judged you for that stuff.
我父亲说我不是爷们 永远都不会是
My father told me I wasn’t a man, that I’d never be one.
那是他最后一次和我说话
It was the last time he spoke to me.
真是个老混♥蛋♥
What a fucking bastard.
很长时间以来 我觉得他是对的
For a long time, I thought he was right.
甚至我为吉尔伯托和米格尔工作以后也这么认为
Even after I started working for Gilberto and Miguel.
直到有一天 一个混♥蛋♥告诉他们我是个基佬
Up until the day some motherfucker told them I was a faggot.
还说让我参与到生意中是个错误
And that it was a mistake to let me be part of the business.
你知道他们怎么做的
You know what they did?
他们让我当合伙人
They made me a partner.
吉尔伯托 米格尔和齐皮 他们是我的家人
Gilberto, Miguel, and Chepe, they are my family.
我不能在他们最需要我的时候离他们而去
I can’t just leave them when they need me the most.
我还能说什么
What can I say?
我佩服你的忠诚 你就是这样
I admire your loyalty. You’re one of a kind.
走一个
There you go.
你最好快进去 别迟到了
You better get inside. Don’t want to be late.
你♥爸♥到了吗
Has your dad arrived?
还没
No, not yet.
我们走
Let’s go.
♪ 我不知所措,因为我的思想漫游于这境界 ♪
♪ I’m overwhelmed As my mind roams the realm ♪
♪ 我看见的记忆是部电影 ♪
♪ My eye’s the visions Memory is the film ♪
♪ 其他人行为微妙 但是它们在云端之外脆弱 ♪
♪ Others act sub-tile But they fragile above cloud ♪
♪ 他们行为粗暴 并不能哄骗人群 ♪
♪ They act wild And couldn’t budge a crowd ♪
♪ 不管他们声音多大 而且还咆哮和吐痰 ♪
♪ No matter how loud they get Though they growl and spit
♪ 他们握紧拳头 装得像个瘸子 ♪
♪ Clutch they fists And throw up signs like a Crip ♪
♪ 还扔出各种合适 ♪
♪ And throw all types of fits ♪
♪ 我留下他们分♥裂♥ 就像屁♥股♥裂开中间有个逼 ♪
♪ I leave them split like ass cheeks And ragged pussy lips ♪
♪ 哦 呦 伪装成变色忍♥者 搜查你的建筑 ♪
♪ Eh, yo, camouflage chameleon Ninjas scaling your building ♪
♪ 没时间去拿枪 因为他们已经抓到了你的妻儿 ♪
♪ No time to grab the gun They already got your wife and children ♪
♪ 那一枪从总统那打到你家 ♪
♪ A hit was sent from the president To raid your residence ♪
♪ 因为你有秘密证据文件 证明他们强♥奸♥了大♥陆♥ ♪
♪ Because you had secret evidence Documents how they raped the continents ♪
放开我 混♥蛋♥
Let me go, asshole!
放开我
Let me go, motherfucker!
你们这群怂逼
You don’t have the balls!
放开我
Let me go!
起来
Up!
操♥你♥妈♥
You motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥都告诉他们什么了 混♥蛋♥
What the fuck did you tell them, motherfucker?
吉尔伯托被抓和我没关系
Gilberto getting caught wasn’t on me.
你以为自己高枕无忧 混♥蛋♥
You feel so safe, motherfucker.
等轮到你的时候…
When it’s your turn…
他就是头老虎
He was a tiger.
我们走
Let’s go.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
告诉他你做了什么
Tell him what you did.
说 告诉他我们在哪抓到你的
Tell him. Tell him where we caught you.
那时你正好和妻儿在一起
While you were visiting your wife and children,
这个该死的叛徒正在去机场的路上
this fucking rat was on his way to the airport.
带着她的老婆和行李
With his wife, bags packed.
想把你留下担责 你的朋友 豪尔赫
About to leave you holding the blame. Your friend, Jorge.
你让你的走狗跟踪我
You had your bitch follow me?
-你说什么 -跟踪我 和我的孩子
– What did you say? -Me? And my children?
你应该心存感激 王八蛋
You should be thankful, motherfucker.
这就是为什么你站在这…而不是坐在他旁边
It’s why you’re standing there… instead of sitting next to him.
你在犯大错 戴维
You’re making a big mistake, David.
我他妈不在乎你怎么想
I don’t give a fuck what you think.
他忠心耿耿 一直如此
He’s a loyal man. He always has been.
-他就是个人♥渣♥ 豪尔赫 -他是个忠诚的自己人
– He’s a piece of shit, Jorge. – He’s a good man and loyal.
-自己人 那他为什么跑 -你干什么
– Good? Why was he running? – What are you doing?
-这是自己人… -他就是个该死的告密者
– This is a good man… – He’s a fucking snitch!
豪尔赫
Jorge!
看着我
Look at me.
索菲娅在里面
Sophia is inside.
里面那间屋子
She’s inside that room.
别让他们碰她 别让他们碰索菲娅
Don’t let them touch her. Don’t let them put a hand on Sophia.
她和这件事没关系 兄弟
She has nothing to do with this, brother.
这群混♥蛋♥疯了 他们想要…
These fucking bastards are crazy. They want to…
戴维 不
David, no!
你的朋友说的对 豪尔赫
Your friend was right, Jorge.
去看看索菲娅
Go check on Sophia.
因为我们太软弱 我兄弟才进了监狱
My brother is in prison because we were weak.
因为我们犯了错
Because mistakes were made.
因为我们允许人们对我们不忠诚
Because we allowed people to be dishonest with us.
这就是后果
These are the consequences.
错误是不可容忍♥的
Mistakes will not be tolerated.
豪尔赫 他想跑路的时候
Jorge, when he tried to run,
说明他想和我们所有人反♥目♥为敌
he proved he was willing to turn against us, all of us.
一个坦荡荡的人是不会逃跑的 对吧
Men with nothing to hide don’t run, right?
现在…我相信你有能力接替科尔多瓦的工作
Now… I trust you can take over Córdova’s responsibilities.
作为我们新任的安保主管
As our new head of security, Jorge.
怎么样
What do you think?
很欣慰我能指望你
I’m glad I can count on you.
乖女儿 你得吃点沙拉 好不好
My little girl, you’re going to eat a little bit of salad, okay?
贝拉会教你 看看她怎么吃的
Vera is going to teach you. Look how much she ate.
吃点吧 亲爱的 就吃一点
Just a bit, sweetie. Please, just eat a little bit.
-嗨 我以为你会晚回来 -爸爸回来啦
– Hi. I thought you’d be home later. – Daddy’s here!
等我一下
Give me a minute.
-佩尼亚 -是我 克里斯蒂娜·胡拉多
– Peña. – It’s me, Christina Jurado.
很高兴你打来了
I’m glad you called.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
请你别骗我
Please don’t lie to me.
如果我告密 如果我让我丈夫…
If I do this, if I get my husband to…
你会保护我们吗 我们能回家吗
You can protect us? We can go home?
我向你保证
You have my word.
我和他谈了
I talked to him.
是吗 这很好
You did? That’s good.
他会…合作
He’s gonna… cooperate.
他这么说的吗
He said that?
不 还没有 但是他会的 我只是…需要点时间
No, not yet, but he will. I just… I need a little time.
那没事 别着急 慢慢来
That’s fine. You take all the time you need.
开往库拉索的1935号♥航♥班♥开始登机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!