The name’s Sherlock Holmes
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
and the address is 221B Baker Street.
地址是贝克街221B
Afternoon.
午安
Yeah.

He’s always like that.
他就这德行
Bad day was it?
今天不太顺哈
Since yesterday you’ve moved in with him
你们昨天才成为室友
and now you’re solving crimes together.
现在又一起查案
Look at you, all happy, it’s not decent.
死了人你这么开心 真不得体
Who cares about decent?
管他得不得体
The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!
赫德森太太 游戏开始了
Don’t make people into heroes, John.
约翰 别搞英雄崇拜
Heroes don’t exist if they did, I wouldn’t be one of them.
英雄从不存在 即使有 也不包括我
I will burn the HEART out of you.
我会让你心如刀绞
Right, this should do it.
好了 这就行了
You wearing any pants?
你穿了裤子吗
No. OK.
没有 好吧
This is how I want you to remember me,
我就想你记住这样的我
the woman who beat you.
打败了你的女人
But there never was any monster.
但其实根本就没有什么怪物
Sherlock?
夏洛克
Here we are, at last.
终于见面了
Goodbye, John. Sherlock!
再见 约翰 夏洛克
Those things will kill you.
那东西会要了你的命
Oh, you bastard!
你这个混♥蛋♥
The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins,
那追逐的刺♥激♥ 血脉喷张的感觉
just the two of us against the rest of the world.
我们两个人一起对抗整个世界
Wait!
等等
We’re going to need to coordinate.
我们得协调一致才行
I asked you for one more miracle.
我要你再给我一个奇迹
I asked you to stop being dead.
我求你不要死
I heard you.
我听到了
Shut up! You are not a puzzle solver, you never have been.
闭嘴 你根本不是解谜人
You’re a drama queen!
你只会小题大做
Now there is a man in there about to die.
现在里面有人就快死了
The game is on, solve it!
游戏开始了 解开它
He is the Napoleon of blackmail.
他就是勒索界的拿破仑
No chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr Holmes.
你这次当不成英雄了 福尔摩斯先生
I’m a high-functioning sociopath!
我是高智商反♥社♥会♥人格
There is no prison in which we could incarcerate Sherlock
不论我们把夏洛克关在哪
without causing a riot on a daily basis.
他都会每天制♥造♥暴♥乱♥
The alternative, however, would require your approval.
而另一个办法 则需要你的获准
To the very best of times, John.
敬那些美好的时光 约翰
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
想我了吗
How is this possible?
这怎么可能
How is the exile going?
流放感觉如何
I’ve only been gone four minutes.
我才走了四分钟
Well, I certainly hope you’ve learnt your lesson.
希望你吸取教训了
Who needs me this time?
这次又是谁需要我
Miss me?
想我了吗
England.
英国需要你
“The Second Afghan War brought honours and promotion to many.
第二次阿富汗战争令很多人载誉而归 加官进爵
“But, for me, it meant nothing but misfortune and disaster.”
但对我而言 那就是一场彻头彻尾的悲剧和灾难
All right, Captain.
没事了 上尉
“I returned to England with my health irretrievably ruined
我重返英国 身体落下了终身的伤痛
“and my future bleak.
前途一片黯淡
“Under such circumstances, I naturally gravitated to London.
鉴于此 我自然搬来了伦敦
“That great cesspool into which all the loungers…”
这里是英帝国的游手好闲者
Watson! “..and idlers of the empire are drained.”
华生 及闲散人士的集聚之所
Watson!
华生
Stamford.
我是史丹佛
Remember?
还记得我吗
We were at Barts together.
我们以前一起在巴茨医院共事
Yes, of course. Stamford.
当然记得 史丹佛
Good Lord! Where have you been?
老天爷 你这是跑哪混去了
You’re as thin as a rake!
搞得骨瘦如柴的
I made it home. Many weren’t so lucky.
我起码活着回来了 许多人还没这个福气
So what now?
那现在呢
I need a place to live.
我得找个住处落脚
Somewhere decent at an affordable price. It’s not easy.
条件好 价格优 这种地方可不好找
You know, you’re the second person to say that to me today.
今天还有个人和我这么说过
Who was the first?
是谁
Good Lord.
老天爷
It’s an experiment, apparently.
据说是个实验
Beating corpses to establish how long after death
鞭笞尸体 以确立在死亡后多久
bruising is still possible.
人体仍能形成瘀伤
Is there a medical point to that?
这有何医学意义吗
Not sure.
我不确定
Neither am I. So, where’s this friend of yours, then?
我也不确定 你所说的那位朋友呢
Excuse me.
不好意思
I do hope we’re not interrupting.
但愿我们没打扰到你
You’ve been in Afghanistan, I perceive.
你去过阿富汗吧
Dr Watson, Mr Sherlock…
华生医生 这位是夏洛克先生
Excellent reflexes, you’ll do.
反应敏捷 你是个合适人选
I’m sorry…?
你说什么
I have my eye on a suite of rooms near Regent’s Park.
我看上了摄政公园附近的一套房♥子
Between us we could afford them.
我们一起应该能付得起房♥租
Rooms? Who said anything about rooms?
房♥子 谁说过房♥子的事了
I did, I mentioned it to Stamford this morning,
我说过 我今早跟史丹佛提过
I was in need of a fellow lodger.
我需要一位合租者
Now he appears after lunch
而午饭过后
in the company of a man of military aspect
他便带来了一位军人模样的男子
with a tan and a recent injury,
皮肤晒黑 最近受过伤
both suggestive of the campaign in Afghanistan
这两点都表明你参加了阿富汗战争
and an enforced departure from it.
并被迫离开了战场
The conclusion seemed inescapable.
所以不难得出结论了
We’ll finalise the details tomorrow evening.
我们明晚再敲定细节
Now, if you’ll excuse me,
失陪了
I have a hanging in Wandsworth
旺兹沃思有一场绞刑
and I’d hate them to start without me.
我可不想错过
A hanging? I take a professional interest.
绞刑 这属于我的职业范畴
I also play the violin and smoke a pipe.
我还拉小提琴 抽烟斗
I presume that’s not a problem.
这应该不成问题吧
Er, no, well…
没事
And you’re clearly acclimatized to never getting to the end of a sentence.
你显然习惯了说话被人打断
We’ll get along splendidly.
我们会相处得非常愉快
Tomorrow evening, seven o’clock, then.
那就约好明晚七点
Oh, and the name is Sherlock Holmes
对了 我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
and the address is 221B, Baker Street.
地址是贝克街221B
Yes…he’s always been like that.
是的 他一直都是这个样子
Papers! Papers!
卖♥♥报 卖♥♥报
Papers! Papers!
卖♥♥报 卖♥♥报
Here, how’s The Blue Carbuncle doing?
喂 《蓝宝石奇案》卖♥♥得怎么样
Very popular, Dr Watson.
非常受欢迎 华生医生
Is there going to be a proper murder next month?
下个月会有正经的谋杀案吗
I’ll have a word with the criminal classes.
我会跟罪犯们谈一谈
If you wouldn’t mind.
那就拜托你了
Is that him? Is he in there?
那是他吗 他在车里吗
No. No, no, not at all.
不 不不 车里不是他
Er, good day to you.
再见
Let on, walk.

Merry Christmas, Mr Holmes!
圣诞快乐 福尔摩斯先生
Mr Holmes!
福尔摩斯先生
I do wish you’d let me know when you’re planning to come home!
真希望你打算回家之前能跟我打声招呼
I hardly knew myself, Mrs Hudson.
连我自己都说不准 赫德森太太
That’s the trouble with dismembered country squires.
这就是乡绅分尸案的棘手之处
They’re notoriously difficult to schedule.
想提前安排日程♥真♥是难如登天
What’s in there? Never mind.
这里面是什么 别管了
Thank you.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!