你看看他那个样子
Look where he’s at.
我们这个夏天要滑板
We gon’ skate this summer.
我们要找点乐子 轰趴 干什么都可以
We gon’ have fun, party, whatever you wanna do.
但是八月一到
But when August come around.
我就得滚去上班了
I’m gonna take my ass to work.
我要去那边
I’m going over there.
等下 你要去哪
Playa’, wait. Oh wait, you going over there?
别去 千万别
Oh no, no, no, no. Just don’t do that.
为啥 -别去就是了
Why? -Nah, just–
反正他们也不会正眼瞧你一下
They’re not gonna pay attention to you anyways.
看好了 他们肯定会正眼瞧我
Watch. They gon’ pay attention to me.
你–你看就完事儿了
You– you watch.
卧♥槽♥ 麦克 最近咋样啊
Shit! Yo, Mikey? What’s up, bro?
这傻♥逼♥要去哪
Where is this motherfucker going?
所以他们说了–说了啥
Oh Mike. So, so what did, what did they say?
额 他们–他们说我们等会可以一起滑板
Oh, they uh, they said that we’ll skate soon.
彳亍 咱几个都知道你这是扯淡
Well, we know that’s a fucking lie
因为我们看见你往那边走
because we seen you walk over there
然后又他妈走回来了
and walk your stupid ass right back.
我没有 OK
No I didn’t. Okay?
我走到那边 然后他们说咱一起滑板把
I walked over there and they said let’s skate.
你没必要跟我们扯谎好吗 我们都是你好兄弟
You know, you don’t have to lie to us. We’re your friends.
我们是朋友–
We’re your friend…
我没撒谎 我过去了 你们没看见而已
I’m not fucking lying. I walked. You didn’t even look.
我走了过去–哈喽
I walked over there went to the booth… -Hello!
我要去看我女儿了 我得走了
I got to see my daughter. I gotta dip. I’m out.
等下 现在几点了
Wait, what time is it?
注意防守
Take your blocks. Let’s go.
伙计们 你们得抛的高一点
Fellas, let’s go. Gotta go down higher. Come on.
嘿 不好意思我来晚了
Hey I’m sorry. I’m late.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know. I know.
我现在就去换衣服
I’m gonna get changed real quick.
你今天为什么迟到
Why are you late today, Michael?
对不起–我去滑板然后忘看表了
Sorry. I was out skating and I lost track of time.
好吗 不是 –我懂我懂 事出有因
All right? It won’t … -Totally get it. Shit happens.
那你做一百个俯卧撑吧
We’ll get your hundred pushups done.
趴下去好好做 然后我们再来训练
Drop down, knock them out. Then we’ll get back to practice.
我就迟到了五分钟 我才不要做一百个俯卧撑
I’m not doing a hundred pushups. I’m five minutes late.
什么叫你不做 –你知道规矩的
What do you mean you’re not– you know the rules.
你在科尔教练的课上迟到
You show up to Coach Cole’s practice late,
你最少做一百个俯卧撑
you drop and you give a hundred minimum.
我不做
I’m not doing that.
我就迟到了五分钟好吗
I’m five minutes late, all right?
你疯了吗 给我站住
Have you lost your mind? Stop.
今天一百个 明天还得再来一百个
It’s a hundred today, a hundred tomorrow.
这周剩下的每一天都要做一百个
Every day for the rest of the week.
操 他们让你在这做俯卧撑
Damn! They got ya out here doing pushups.
你生气了 -我是热的了
You’re pissed. -I’m fucking hot.
其实这样还挺爽的
It actually felt kind of nice.
爽吧
It did. Didn’t it? Yeah.
贱♥货♥
Fucking asshole.
嘿 别他妈泼我了
Hey, don’t fucking splash me again.
哥们 我没想泼你啊
Bro, I wasn’t even gonna splash you.
我只是想拿个球
I was just getting the ball.
我只是告诉你别泼我了
I’m just saying don’t fucking splash me again.
我泼了会怎样
So what if I do?
我会跳下去 然后弄死你
I’m gonna hop in there, I’m gonna fuck you up.
真的 -真的
Oh yeah? -Yeah.
我不信
Like to see you try.
别打了 嘿 别打了
Come on guys. Hey! Break it up! Break it up!
别打 嘿 嘿 住手
Hey break it… hey, hey break it up.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need some help?
喔 你的眼睛怎么了
Wow! What happened to your eye?
没事 滑板的时候摔倒了
Nothing. Just fell skating.
你现在不是要上水球课吗
Don’t you have water polo practice right now?
我实际上刚刚退出
I actually just quit.

Crazy.
嗯 我需要专注在一件事上
Yeah. Just gotta focus on one thing, you know?
什么事
And what’s that?
我要当职业滑手
I’m gonna be a pro skater.
很好啊 你滑的很厉害嘛
Wow. That’s cool. Are you any good?
应该吧-你以后要干嘛
I guess. What are you gonna do?
上大学吗
You gonna go to college?
是啊 我要去斯坦福
Yeah. I’m gonna go to Stanford.
如果没考上的话我就当你的老板
So, I’ll be your boss if it doesn’t work out.
好吧 谢了
Wow. Thanks.
嗯 我得走了
Well, I got to go.
等下 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你要–你要去哪
Where–where you gotta go?
我只是想 多了解你一下
Tryin’ to, you know, talk, get to know you a little bit.
我等会可能在鲍勃大宝店里
I might be at Bob’s Big Boy later.
你还需要冰袋吗
You need another ice pack?
不用了 我还好
No, I’m all right.
我找不到我的烟了
I can’t find my cigarettes.
爸 咱不能把这电视声音调小点吗 -不行
Pops? Can we turn this TV down? -No!
我不想费劲去听
I don’t like straining to hear it.
你需要新的冰袋 -这袋挺好的 爸
You need more ice. -Ice is fine, pops.
那一个要干了 你需要换一个新的
That one’s dry. You need another ice pack.
爸 这个冰袋挺好的 -赶紧把冰袋给我就完了
Pops, this ice pack is fine. -Just gimme the ice pack.
好吧 我把电视关了 怎么样
All right well I’m gonna turn down the TV, how about that?
为什么这个滑板会靠在墙上
Why is this skateboard against the wall?
你–你在说什么
What are you– what are you talking about?
滑板轮子会留下痕迹
Skate wheels leave marks.
爸 那面墙上没有任何痕迹
Pops, there’s no mark on that wall.
这叫没有痕迹 -那是灰 灰尘
There’s no mark?! -It’s dust. Dust.
墙上没有任何印子 -这墙上没有印子啊
Oh, there’s no mark on the wall? -There is no mark on the wall,
我没看见
I don’t see one.
我靠 这伤挺严重啊
Damn son! That shiner’s serious.
下次我要往死里打那个崽子
Next time I’m gonna beat that kid’s ass.
我要– 我一定会–
I’m gonna get– I’m gonna–
右 右 直拳 直拳
Right hand. Right hand. Straight punch. Straight punch.
很好 现在移♥动♥你的头部
Good. All right. Good. Now move your head.
像这样移♥动♥你的头 看好
Move your head like this. Look, watch.
就像这样
Just go like this first, just move.
移♥动♥你的头部 动起来
Move your head. Move your head.
来吧儿子 移♥动♥你的头 别让我感到无聊
Come on, son, move your head. Don’t bore me.
你不想再被打中了 动动你的脑袋
You don’t want to get hit again. Move your head.
你不会被打中的 像这样
You don’t get hit. Move like this.
把眼睁开 别挤着眼
Keep your eyes open. Don’t close your eyes. Go.
选一边进攻 选一边
Pick a side. Pick a side. That’s it, pick a side.
右上直拳 就是这样
Right hand over the top. Boom. That’s it.
如果那个大块头抓住了你怎么办
What if that big guy gets a hold of ya?
嗯 还没下课呢 让我看看你怎么办
Huh? You’re not excused yet. Let me see it.
放开我 那就让我看看你会怎样做
Just get off me. -Well do it!
让我看看你有什么本事 孩子
Let’s see what you got, boy. What you got?
松手 你看见没
Get off! -You see it?
没错 做的好 做得很好
All right good job, good job, good job.
儿子 你要知道我很爱你
You know, I love you son.
我知道
I know.
我只是想让你坚强起来
I’m just trying to toughen you up.
我知道
I know.
在我还小的时候 每个人都会打我
When I was a kid, everybody hit you.
修女,邻居,儿童棒球教练都会打我
The nuns, neighbors, Little League coach would hit you.
你还打过儿童棒球
You played Little League?
当然
Of course!
我小的时候
When I was a kid,
平·克劳斯贝搬到了北好莱坞
Bing Crosby moved into North Hollywood
然后他向威丁顿公园捐了一大笔钱
and he donated a ton of money to Weddington Park.
你知道他和鲍勃霍普
You know him and Bob Hope,
他们的房♥子在我小的时候是万圣节最佳去处
they had the best houses to trick or treat at when I was a kid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!