Home 悬疑电影 原罪(2001)

原罪(2001)

0

…that pleasure could ever be sinful?
所有的享受是一种罪恶
Why did you choose an American wife?
你为何要选一个美国妻子
Here, we are the past.
因为这里 我们活在过去
There, you are the future.
而那边 是活在未来
Why did you choose to leave it?
那你为什么要离开呢
To escape the future.
为了逃避未来
To become someone else, I think.
也许 为了成为另一个人吧
I am someone else with you.
我就是那 “另一个人”
Someone more like…
我更像是…
…myself.
我自己
There, in his arms…
就在他的怀抱中…
… she became someone else.
…她成为了另一个人
Someone more like herself.
一个更像她自己的人
I’m telling you, I’ve never been happier.
我要告诉你 我从没这么快乐过
There’s no such thing as happily married.
路易斯 婚姻中根本没有 “快乐” 可言
It’s an oxymoron, like “happily dead”.
那其实是一个矛盾的字眼 比如 “快乐的死亡”
I thought you’d be finding your way back to the whores by now.
我以为你蜜月期已经结束了
Seeing a little “Creole” time.
该回去找你那些小妞们了
Not anymore.
再也不会了
You’ve had her for yourself long enough.
你独占她也够久的了
When do we get to see her again?
我们什么时候会再见到她
We’re going to the theatre next week.
我们下星期去剧院
An American touring company she wants to see.
她想去看一个美国剧团的巡回演出
Join us.
你一起来吧
Soon comes the morning when the knell is rung…
很快 黎明随黑夜的消失而来
… to take my living breath.
摄去了我的呼吸
Come, come, the night is almost done.
来吧 来吧 夜晚即将过去
Satan is near!
撒旦近了
The shrieking, grim and…hideous brim of hell to uncover.
那悲鸣、惨叫、丑恶的地狱即将来临
Come, or you will share her wretched end.
来吧 否则你将分享她的凄惨
Hellhound! Abominable monster!
恶魔啊 你邪恶的怪物
Would that I had never been born!
我希望我从未诞生
Wonderful.
太好了 太好了
Disgusting.
恶心
Cheap melodrama.
低级的闹剧
Was it we who forced our way to you? Who was it sent her to her ruin?
是我们强迫你们的吗 是谁造成她的毁灭的
I…
我…
…or you?
或是你
What evil thing has risen from the ground?
这真是一个来自地底的邪魔啊
Father, let angels now have charge of me…
主啊 让天使主宰我吧
…encamped around heavenly company.
让天堂的使者伴随我
She is condemned to die.
她一定会被诅咒而死
She is redeemed on high!
不 她被赎免了
Hither, to me!
来我这里
Julia, my dear, you look flushed.
茱丽亚 亲爱的 你好像很激动
Are you all right? Yes, it’s the theatre.
你还好吧 没事 这出戏…
I love it…
我喜欢
… even the cheap melodrama.
就算它是出低俗的闹剧
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Does she suffer from fevers?
她感冒了吗
She suffers from a little too much rouge.
她不舒服是因为浓妆艳抹
Nonsense. A lady does not wear rouge.
胡说 一个夫人是不会浓妆艳抹的
No, a lady doesn’t.
是啊 夫人不会
And a lady does not wander through the theater alone, either.
一个夫人也不会在剧院中独自走动的
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Perhaps you will find the second act more appealing.
也许你会觉得第二幕比较吸引人
Excuse me, sir! The public is not allowed backstage.
对不起 先生 后台是不允许公众…
Don’t touch me, sir.
别碰我 先生…
That is my wife, damn it!
那是我的妻子 该死的
Luis, you’ve come to my rescue…
路易斯 你来救我了
… just like a play….
茱丽亚… 就像剧中一样
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Isn’t it exciting? Look at all these mysterious contraptions.
这里很令人兴奋 不是吗 看看这些神秘的道具
Who was that man? What man? I was lost, that’s all.
那男人是谁 什么男人 我只是迷路了
You made my heart stop.
你让我担心得心脏停跳了
Feel my heart. Feel how fast it’s beating?
感觉一下我的心脏 感觉一下它跳得有多快
Christ.You’ll be the death of me.
天啊 你吓死我了
I hope so.
我也希望
Places, please.
请注意
Ladies and gentlemen, places for act two.
女士们先生们 第二幕就要开始了
Take me home now.
现在就带我回家
My own dearest sister.
我亲爱的妹妹
I can’t understand why you treat me thus.
我不明白你为何这样的对待我
It is many weeks now since you left.
你已经离开我很多个星期了
In all that time, no word from you to tell me of your safe arrival…
而你却没有捎信告知我你是否安全到达
…whether you met Mr. Vargas, whether the marriage has taken place.
你是否见到了瓦格斯先生 婚礼是否已经举♥行♥了
What am I to think?
我该怎么想呢
I have contacted the embassy in Havana…
我已经联络了哈瓦讷的大使♥馆♥
…and the authorities there in Santiago.
还有那里的圣地亚哥当局
I know how you feel about her, but…
我知道你对她的感觉 但是…
… you have to write.
你必须写信
You have to, before she has the police on us.
你必须写 否则她叫警♥察♥来找我们的
You’re right. I’ve been unkind to her.
你说的对 我这样对她不好
Although she has never been kind to me.
虽然她从来不曾善待过我
Just do it.
你就写吧
Do it, and then it’s done.
只要一下子 就能写完了
No, no, no!
不 不 不
It’s all right. It’s me, Luis.
没事的 是我 路易斯
You were dreaming.
你作梦了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
That’s it.
没事了 没事了
You were just dreaming.
只是作梦而已 只是作梦而已
It’s all right.
没事的
It was just a dream.
只是个梦而已
A bad one, that’s all.
一个恶梦而已
It was just a dream.
只是个梦而已
You okay? You need something?
你没事吧 你需要点什么吗
You.
我要你
I’m sorry.
对不起
You are here with me. Secure.
你和我在一起 很安全
You’re all right.
你没事的
Will you stay?
你可以留下来吗
Of course.
当然
It’s all right.
当然
Luis, don’t go.
路易斯 别走
How is the queen of the house this morning?
我的皇后今天早上如何啊
Look. See? I’ve done it.
看 我写好了
This is for the best.
这是为了大家好
Thank you.
谢谢
I’ll have Sara post it this morning. No need. I can do it myself.
我叫莎拉去贴邮票 不用了 我亲自来办
I haven’t addressed it.
但是我还没写上地址
I have the address at the office. Then it’s on its way.
我来吧 我办公室有地址 而且这样会比较快
What will you do today?
你今天想做什么呢
I’m going to an English dressmaker at the Plaza Vieja.
我会到维嘉广场去找英国裁缝师
You’ll need money.
你会需要到钱
Sign here,Seniora.
请在这里签名 夫人
Is this for both your personal and business account?
您想把您的个人及公♥司♥账户都开放给她吗
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
I want my wife to have free use of all my accounts.
我要我的妻子可以自♥由♥运用我所有的账户
There you are.
这里 给您
Should I sign using my Christian name?
我该怎么签 要用我的教名吗
No, your married name.
不 用您结婚后的名字
You must remember to repeat the signature exactly…
然后 每次您签支票时
… each time you draw a check.
您必须记得使用同样的签名
I will try.
我会试的
Oh, man!
我的天啊
So, Luis, is it love after all…
那么 路易斯 这是爱情吗
… or is it just lust?
还是只是淫欲
Is there a difference?
有什么差别吗
Oh, yes.To love someone is to give and then want to give more.
当然 爱会让你付出 然后不断地付出更多