Home 悬疑电影 原罪(2001)

原罪(2001)

0

Did she rub her cheek against yours, like this?
她是不是把脸贴在你的脸上 就像这样
Did she kiss you on the mouth?
然后她吻在你的嘴上
If I kiss you now, will I taste her on you?
如果我现在吻你的话 我可以品尝到她吗
You would do this for her?
为了她 你竟会这么做
Wait!Wait.
路易斯 等等 等等
Speak of the devil, and she appears.
说曹操 曹操就到
My God. What have you done?
我的天啊 你做了什么
What have you done?
你做了什么
It’s him.It’s the detective.
是他 他就是那侦探
He came here for you.
他是到这来抓你的
What are you doing? Don’t touch him.Don’t touch him!
你要做什么 别碰他 别碰他
Did he come here alone? Yes.
他是一个人来吗 是的
No one saw him come in?
没有人见到他进来吗
I don’t know.
我…我…我…不知道
Christ, Julia.
天啊 茱丽亚
I’ve killed a man.
我杀了人了
You need to go to the train station.
你必须去火车站
Buy two seats on the morning train east, no matter where.
买♥♥两张明天早上的车票 往东 不管到哪儿
I will contact the estate agent and tell him we’ve changed our minds…
我会联络地♥产♥中介说我们改变主意了
…and there’s been an emergency.
并且发生了紧急事件
Julia.
茱丽亚
Yes, what?
什么事
I’ve just killed a man.
我刚杀了一个人
And I just bought a hat.
我刚买♥♥了一顶帽子
But I don’t dwell on it. I don’t say over and over, “I just bought a hat.”
但我不会纠缠在此 我不会反覆不停地说 “我刚买♥♥了一顶帽子”
“I just bought a hat. ” It doesn’t matter.
“我刚买♥♥了一顶帽子”“我刚买♥♥了一顶帽子” 这都过去了
It’s done. Help me.
事情已经发生 帮我吧
God.
天啊
That should do it. I’ll bring him down.
这样应该可以了 我去把他弄下来
No, go to the station before the window closes.
不 你必须去车站买♥♥票 趁还没关门
Come here. Put these on.
过来 穿上这个
Yes, I’ll hurry.
好的好的 我马上去
No. Don’t hurry.
不 别急
Go slowly, enjoy the walk and no one will notice you.
慢慢地走 享受散步 就不会有人会注意你了
Understand? Yes.
懂了吗 懂了
Billy.
哦 比利
You finally got what you deserved.
你终于得到报应了
Jesus! Aren’t you glad to see me?
天啊 见到我你不高兴吗
Aren’t you glad to see old Detective Downs again?
见到老警探达恩先生你不高兴吗
Should I be?
我该高兴吗
I got very good notices playing this part in Chicago.
我在芝加哥表演这个角色的时候很引人注目的
Or don’t you remember?
你不记得了吗
Let go of me, Billy.
放手 比利
You thought I was…
你以为我…
… really dead…
…真的死了…
…didn’t you?
…是不是
Did you think there were real bullets in that gun?
你以为那支枪中真的有子弹吗
You think they were real the night he came to murder you?
你以为那天晚上他来杀你的时候 子弹是真的
I couldn’t risk his putting out your lights, not before I caught up with you.
在我找到你之前 我是不可能冒险让他杀你的
Let go of me, Billy. Never.
放手啊 比利 不
Not till you come back to the game. What game?
除非你重新回到游戏里来 什么游戏
The skin game, darling.
诈骗游戏啊 亲爱的
There is no game.
没有游戏了
Yes. I see it so clearly.
有 我已经看得很清楚了
No, no.
不不不
What do you see?
你看到了什么
I see him running out of money. I see you arranging that.
我看到他没有钱了 我看到你在安排一切
I see him doing the only thing he can do.
我看到他在做他唯一能做的事
I see him going to Santiago, selling his share of the company.
我看见他到圣地亚哥去 卖♥♥掉他公♥司♥的股份
I see him coming back with money.
我看见他拿着钱回来
I see us…
我看到我们…
… finishing what we started.
在收尾我们开始的事情
You and me together.
你和我一起
We’re going to make you a rich widow.
我们会让你变成富有的…寡妇
He’s worth a hell of a lot more than we got out of him the first time.
他比我们第一次拿走的还值更多钱
And he’s such an easy mark, devoted as he is to you.
而他是个容易的目标 他对你太投入了
Bound together as you are by mutual crimes and various… misdemeanors.
你们被共同的罪行和各种折磨绑在一起
Let go of me. Beg.
放开我 求我
Please, let go! Beg.
请你放开我 求我啊
It tickles my dick when you beg.
你一求我 我下面就会痒
He says he loves me.
他说他爱我
No one loves you, Bonny.
没有人会爱你的 邦妮
No one could.Except for me.
没有人能够爱你 除了我之外
He does.I think he does.
他爱 我认为他爱
Not enough to live the life of a fugitive.
还没有爱得能够过逃犯的生活
Back alleys, cheap hotels….
黑巷子、廉价旅馆
It won’t be like that.
不会那样的
How then? Happily ever after?
那会怎么样 从此过着幸福的生活
A nice, respectable couple, living on Main Street?
一对受人尊重的夫妻生活在闹市区
Sunday dinners, walks in the park with children?
星期日晚餐、带着孩子在公园中散步
Christ, what’s he done to you?
天啊 他给你洗♥脑♥了吗
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
Who does he think you are?
你以为你是谁
You’re a whore, Bonny.
你是一个妓♥女♥ 邦妮
If a man puts his hands on you, you’re wet.
男人一摸你 你就兴奋了
True or not?
是不是真的
You were born one and you’ll die one.
你天生是个妓♥女♥ 你死也是个妓♥女♥
Sooner than later if the police catch up with you.
早晚警♥察♥会抓到你的
You wouldn’t do that to me.
你不会对我那样做的
I was your first man, Bonny. Your very first.
我是你的第一个男人 邦妮 最初的一个
And I will be…your last.
而且 我会成为你的…最后一个
One way or another.
你跑不掉的
There’s no future with him, darling.
跟他是不会有未来的
Face the truth.
面对现实吧
You can’t live his life.
你无法过他的生活
And he certainly… can’t live yours.
而且他肯定不能… 过你的生活
Let him go.
忘了他吧
No.

Let him go.
忘了他吧 不
Let him go.
放了他吧
I was so hungry.
我实在是太饿了
What about him? We have to get rid of the body.
他怎么办 我们要把尸体处理掉
No, it’s done.
我处理好了
It’s done?
处理好了
You mean you did it yourself?
你是说你自己处理完了
I packed all our things, as well. I left one suit out on the bed, for the train.
我还收拾好了我们的所有东西 我留了一套西装在床上 坐火车穿
You get the tickets?
你买♥♥到票了吗
The tickets? Yes. Good.
车票 买♥♥到了 很好
We go tomorrow in the morning.
我们明天早上出发
Back to Havana. 7:00.
回哈瓦纳去 7 点钟
What an adventure.
真是一场精彩的冒险
Come to bed.
上♥床♥去吧
You must be exhausted.
你一定很累了
I know I am.
我是很累了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等等等
Have you no conscience at all?
你一点良知都没有吗
I mean….
我是说…
Of course I do.
我当然有
But you see, I don’t let it get the best of me.
但是 我只是不让它压倒我
It’s just something that happened. It had to be done.
事情发生了 你必须要处理
And when something has to be done, you do it, right?
而有事请要处理的时候 你就要去处理 对吧
So, here’s to us. A short life, but an exciting one.
所以 为我们干杯吧 为我们短暂而刺♥激♥的生命
Good night.
晚安
Listen to her talk.
听听她所说的
Listen to the words that came out of her mouth.
听听她所说出来的话
You mean Bonny?
你是说邦妮
Yes, Bonny.
是的 邦妮
Did you have no control over her?
你无法控制她吗
No one had control over her.
没有人能控制她
No one did.
从来没有