欲望与激♥情♥之夜
A night of lust and passion…
女王碧琪丽陪伴你们
With the queen! Bijli!
第一场秀在今晚8点
First show tonight at 8!
掏出你们的钱包 地震制♥造♥者来了
Pull out your wallets, the Earthquake-maker is here!
♪摇摆吧 我的王子♪
Shake it my prince…
♪摇摆吧 督察♪
Shake it Inspector…
休息一下 淡定 督察 现在你下班了
Sit back, relax Inspector… you’re off duty now!
♪摇摆吧 我的王子♪
Shake it my Prince…
♪摇摆吧 督察♪
Shake it Inspector…
♪我会动摇你的谄媚者♪
I will shake down your courtiers…
♪把他们的松鼠拿去喂蛇♪
Turn their squirrels to snakes…
♪我会让你的自尊心贴地♪
I will break your pride…
♪我会让你无法安宁♪
I will disrupt your peace!
♪我会让你的脑袋懵了♪
I will zap your brains…
♪我会做到的…♪
I will make…
♪我会做到的…♪
I will make…
♪我会让你们的地球摇摆♪
I will make your earth shake…
♪我会让你们的地球摇摆♪
I will make your earth shake…
♪我会在你的床上制♥造♥地震♪
I will make an earthquake in your bed.
♪是的 在你的床上制♥造♥地震♪
Yes, an earthquake in your bed.
她答应跟你做♥爱♥ 要500卢比
She agreed to sex you up for 500.
你有一个小时 –是吗
You have an hour.
去辣手摧花吧
Go get deflowered!
使你的爸爸骄傲
Make your father proud!
我希望你的小钢炮能发射
I hope your shooter works.
就像AK-47
Like an AK-47!
♪当我这样舒展时♪
When I stretch like this…
♪即便清晨也会害羞♪
Even the morning gets shy…
♪当我的脚镯叮当响…♪
When my anklets ring…
♪地球鲜活了♪
The earth comes alive…
♪我是天使♪
I’m an angel…
♪我是女巫♪
A witch…
♪我是宝贝♪
A babe…
♪我是婊♥子♥♪
A bitch…
♪我不是无所不知的女人♪
No innocent flower.
♪我是精通世故的女人♪
Go ahead deflower!
♪我是天使♪
I’m an angel…
♪我是女巫♪
A witch…
♪我是宝贝♪
A babe…
♪我是婊♥子♥♪
A bitch…
♪我不是无所不知的女人♪
No innocent flower.
♪我是精通世故的女人♪
Go ahead deflower!
♪我碧琪丽是地震制♥造♥者♪
She will make the earth shake.
♪她会让地球摇摆♪
She will make the earth shake.
♪她会在床上制♥造♥地震♪
She will bring an earthquake in the bed.
听着 碧琪丽...
Look Bijli…
我们不要回避顾客
We don’t turn away clients.
当他们还想看你时去挣钱吧
Make your money while they still want you.
我没心情
My heart’s not in it.
明白吗
Get it?
生活除了金钱和性♥爱♥之外还有别的
Life’s more than just money and sex.
别想着招新人哦
And don’t start about bringing on a new girl.
否则我就跑去孟买♥♥
Or I’ll run off to Mumbai!
哎哟 玛丽莲 · 梦露和她的明星梦
Aha! Marilyn Monroe and her stardom dreams…
我都听3年了
I’ve been hearing this for 3 years.
听着 我就像你♥爸♥爸一样
Listen… I’m like your father.
所以我会告诉你真♥相♥
So I’ll tell you the truth.
你是一个婊♥子♥
You are a whore.
你以后也会是个婊♥子♥
And will always be a whore.
所以闭嘴 去赚钱吧
So shut up and go earn!
既然这样 最亲爱的爸爸
In that case daddy dearest…
我有个请求
I have a request.
今天我的身体有点儿不舒服
My body is a little wrung out today…
要你的客人明晚再来吧
Tell your client to come another night.
本店已打烊
This shop is closed!
给你酒
Here is your bottle.
你拒绝了那个客人我很开心
I am glad you refused that client.
为什么呢
Why?
想着今晚你可以走运?
Thought you’d get lucky tonight?
碧琪丽
Bijli…
晚上请牢固地关闭你的帐篷
Please shut your tent securely at night.
今天我去叫醒你的时候 你的裙子…
When I came to wake you today, your skirt…
你为什么老是去叫醒我
Why is it you always wake me?
老板为此额外付你钱了?
Does the boss pay you extra for it?
你想别人去叫醒你?
You’d prefer someone else?
我想啊
I wish!
可我很倒霉啊
But just my luck…
你是我唯一的报时钟
You are my only cuckoo clock.
碧琪丽 你回来了
Bijli… You’re back!
拉荞 —很久不见了
Lajjo! It’s been ages!
你们好
Hello!
再见
Goodbye!
好吧 我走了 –走吧走吧
Yeah… I’m going.
嘿 拉妮
Hey Rani…
所以我跟老板说
So I said to the boss…
不可能 去死吧
“No way. Go to hell!”
从现在起 碧琪丽只为爱开放
From now on… Bijli opens only for love.
你想放弃你的生活成为我们这样的人? -是的
You want to give up your life and become like us?
她是疯了
She’s lost it!
她看不出我们是多么无聊和悲哀吗
Can’t she see how
boring and sad we are?
来… 我跟你们说个秘密哦
Come here… I have a secret.
在上一个村子 我遇到了一个男人
I met a man in the last village.
他教我做梦
He taught me to dream.
他整晚让我高♥潮♥迭起
Rocked me to the moon and back all night.
早上时 他说…
In the morning he said…
嘿 碧琪丽 梦醒了
“Hey Bijju… dream away.”
你的整个生活就在你面前
“Your whole life is ahead of you.”
好奇怪的人啊
What a man!
我依然在燃烧
I’m still burning up.
那些修长舞动的手指
Those long dancing fingers…
柔软痒人的小胡子
Soft tickling moustache.
等等
Hang on!
我该想像手指还是胡子呢
Should I imagine fingers or moustache?
自己选了
You choose.
他整晚与我做♥爱♥
He stroked me the whole night…
我的所有敏感点都被他抚摸遍了
Pressed all the right buttons.
我是兴奋得直接飞上了天堂
I went straight to heaven!
然后他以他的话语…
And then he aroused me…
唤醒我
With his words!
我都怀疑在我的生命中我怎能那么能说
I doubt I’ve ever spoken so much in my life!
你跟碧琪丽说了吗
Did you tell Bijli?
没啊
No?
古拉布的婚礼日期确定了
Gulab’s date is fixed!
我们给他找了个新娘
We found him a bride!
婚礼9号♥举♥行♥
Wedding is on the 9th.
拉妮… 她的上衣好紧身哦
Her blouse was so tight…
难怪男人都拜倒在她的石榴裙下
No wonder men fall at her feet!
我想那些故事是碧琪丽编出来的
I think Bijli makes up these stories.
我从未听说过男人在做♥爱♥时还高谈阔论的
I have never heard of a man talking during the act!

Hello?
古拉波 你怎么喘气了
Gulabo, why are you panting?
我喘不过气来了
I am out of breath.
你在干嘛呢
What are you up to?
我在走路 关你什么事
I’m walking. What’s it to you?
我想我坠入爱河了
I think I’m falling in love.
你也感到那种躁动了吗
Do you feel the flutter too?
没有!
No!
你愿意做我的情人吗
Will you be my Valentine?
什么
What?
情人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!