Home 喜剧电影 通往皮姆利科的护照(1949)

通往皮姆利科的护照(1949)

0
通往皮姆利科的护照(1949)

彭伯顿先生 等等
Mr. Pemberton, just a minute.
如果你归还了勃艮第 他们会要回我们的宝藏
If you hand Burgundy back, they’ll claim our treasure with it.
对此我们可以达成协议
Oh, we can come to terms about that.
最重要的是恢复这儿的法律和秩序
The important thing is to get law and order here.
不能让这成为黑市商人的天堂
Can’t have the place turned into a spiv’s paradise.
你好 我找斯特拉克先生
Hello, Mr. Straker, please.
那商人们怎么办 这可是我们的大好机会
What about us business people? This is our big chance, ain’t it?
就是 就是 我也是商人 不是吗
Hear, hear! I’m in business too, aren’t I?
那也不意味着我想被谋杀在床上
That doesn’t mean I want to be murdered in my bed.
嘘 安静
Shh. Shh, quiet!
喂 斯特拉克先生 我是亚瑟·彭伯顿
Hello? Er… Mr. Straker? My name is Arthur Pemberton.
我想跟您报告
I… I’d like to report that
我们已经成立了勃艮第人♥民♥代表委员会
we have now a formed a representative committee of the people of Burgundy.
我知道了
I see.
没错 我正在和格雷格先生联♥系♥
Yes. Oh, yes, yes, I am in touch with Mr. Gregg.
但现在有一个很艰深的宪法问题
But a rather abstruse constitutional issue has now arisen,
我恐怕得移交到法律部门办公室去
and I’m afraid we shall have to pass it on to the Law Offices Department.
先生 听着 那可能要花好几周 甚至好几个月
Now, see here, sir. For all we know, that might take weeks. All right, months.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
这都什么事
Ah, can you beat that?
首先 他们说我们必须成立一个委员会
First of all, they say we must have a committee.
现在又说委员会的成立必须要跟古老勃艮第的选举法一致
Now they say it can only be officially recognised
才能被官方认可
if appointed in accordance with the electoral laws of ancient Burgundy.
问题似乎解决了
Well, that seems to settle things.
除非刚好这儿有人很了解
Unless, of course, somebody present happens to be familiar
古老勃艮第的选举法
with the electoral laws of ancient Burgundy.
当然有
But certainly.
按习俗 都是勃艮第公爵本人
It was the custom for the Duke of Burgundy himself
任命委员会的两位治安官 一个议员
to elect a council of two sheriffs, one burgess,
一个守卫或警卫队长
and one hoof man or captain of the guard.
你是谁
Who might you be?
我叫塞巴斯蒂安·夏洛莱
My name is Sebastien de Charolais,
我来自古老勃艮第的首都第戎
and I come from Dijon, capital of ancient Burgundy.
只有公爵本人可以任命委员会成员
Mm. Only the Duke himself can appoint a council,
但由于没有公爵
and as there is no such person…
你错了 公爵还在 我就是勃艮第公爵
Oh, but you’re wrong. There is such person. I am the Duke of Burgundy.
不可能
No!
我是1477年来到这的莫里斯·夏洛莱公爵的直系后代
I am the direct descendant of Maurice de Charolais, who came here in 1477.
因此我也是公爵头衔的继承人 希望你们不要介意
Therefore I am the heir to the title. I hope you don’t mind.
不不 我是说 这有点戏剧化 不是吗
Oh, no, no. I mean, well… I mean, well, it’s a bit of a turn-up, isn’t it?
这就是我的证据
Here is my evidence.
这份文件我们家族已经保存上百年了
These documents have been in my family for centuries.
我一直以为这个没什么用 只是趣味性地满足好奇心罢了
I have always thought they were of no value, just an amusing curiosity.
直到读到有关你发现宝藏的报道 我就对自己说…
But when I read about your discovery, I said to myself…
我想你确实会
Yes, I bet you did.
当然 你们肯定想先检验这些文件
Hm. Of course, you want them to be examined.
那必须的
Oh, indubitably.
喂 彭伯顿家
Hello, Pemberton’s?

Oh, yes.
什么都吃不下 可怜的家伙 肯定是因为这高温
What, can’t he eat anything? Oh, poor little fellow. Must be this heat.
好的 我给他准备点药
Yes, all right. I’ll have something for him.
让他到后门这来吧 谢谢 再见
Send him round the back door, will you? Thank you. Goodbye.
威尔森夫人打来的
Mrs. Wilson.
不好意思 大家伙
Sorry, folks.
在调查清楚这位先生的话之前
Well, there seems nothing more to be done
我们似乎也无事可做了
until this gentleman’s claims are investigated.
我们只能推迟会议了
So, all we can do is to adjourn the meeting.
好 好 听到了 听到了
Hear, hear! Hear, hear!
恐怕我的出现让大家无比厌恶 才不是那么回事
I am afraid I am a great nuisance. No, no, no. Not at all.
你可能就是我们需要的那个人 希望如此
You may be the very man we want. I hope so.
女士 再见
Au revoir, madame.
再见
Au revoir.
小姐 突然想起来我得先了解下自己的公爵领地
Mademoiselle, it occurs to me that I ought to know something about my dukedom.
你愿意带我去这个新勃艮第转一转吗
Would you care to show me a little of this new Burgundy?
当然可以 我也能出去透透气
Well, I could do with a breath of fresh air.
那我们走吧
Alors, we go.
这个地方充满欢声笑语
So gay and exciting.
跟我们那些枯燥的法国小镇截然不同
So different from our dreary French towns.
哈顿·琼斯教授吗
Professor Hatton Jones?
是的 非常紧急
Oh. Yes, it is, very urgent.
什么时候
When?

Oh.
没事 那我明早再打
No, all right. I’ll ring again in the morning.
今天的周日报上刊登了一则消息
Today, after reading in the Sunday papers,
即刻起 英国的法律
that the laws of the United Kingdom cannot be held to operate in Burgundy,
不再适用于勃艮第
from an early hour,
大规模的人群搭乘地铁和公交蜂拥而至皮姆利科
London Transport officials have had to deal with crowds of Cup Tie dimensions
伦敦交通部官员必须得想办法处理因此产生的交通问题
on all tube and bus routes to Pimlico.
这是早前由政♥府♥发布的
Here is an official announcement
最新声明
issued from Whitehall within the last hour.
在议会推出最新的法令之前
Pending the introduction of a new Act of Parliament
政♥府♥恳切请求民众
the public are earnestly asked
不要滥用皮姆利科盛行的货币漏洞
not to exploit the prevailing currency leak in Pimlico
并且避免进入相关区域
and to refrain from entering the area involved.
一旦这一恳求被忽视
Should this appeal be disregarded,
政♥府♥可能会被迫
the Government may be reluctantly compelled
采取更为强硬的措施
to apply sterner measures forthwith.
说 就会说
Talk, talk, talk!
怎么就不会做点实事呢
Why can’t they do something?
先生 您的咖啡好了 谢谢 请帮我倒好
Your coffee, sir. Thank you. Pour it in, please.
贵国真是一个绅士的国家
You know, your England is a most remarkable nation.
其他国家的政♥府♥都是命令 大声喝令人们
Everywhere else, governments command, scream, shout,
但在这儿 政♥府♥只是礼貌地请求人们远离 大家也乖乖配合
but here it just has to ask people politely to stay away and they do.
确实是个非凡的民族
I still say a remarkable nation.
请进
Entrez.
请进
Come in!
早上好 先生 希望您原谅我们…
Good morning, sir. I hope you’ll pardon us for…
我是罪魁祸首
I am the culprit.
这是伦敦大学的哈顿·琼斯教授
This is Professor Hatton Jones of the London University.
当他告诉我这个消息时 我就快马加鞭赶过来了
The moment our good friend told me the news, I was Arion, I was Zephyrus!
没有什么能够阻挡我
Nothing could detain me from instant communion
立刻和夏洛莱家族幸存的后人交流
with the living survivor of the House of Charolais!
您检查我的文件了吗
Er… you have examined my documents?
草草看了一下
Oh, a cursory glance.
就我个人来看 对您的血统没有丝毫疑问
Personally, I have no doubt at all as to the question of your lineage.
冒昧的问一下 您是易流血者吗
Forgive me, are you a bleeder?
什么意思 您是否患有血友病
I beg your pardon? Do you suffer from haemophilia?
当您受伤流血时 是不是很难止住血
When you cut yourself, do you bleed interminably?
没有 啊 可惜了
No, I don’t think so. Ah, a pity.
这个绝对是您家族的遗传病
It’s in the family. Definitely in the family.
那就很遗憾了
Oh, I am very sorry.
教授 我不想催您 但是… 马上就好 哈哈
I don’t want to hurry you, Professor, but… Oh, quite, quite! Hahaha!
我不该聊家族问题 不然能聊一整天
I mustn’t embark on family matters or I’ll be here all day.
我得带这些去做硫酸盐反应测试
I have to take these off for a sulphate reaction test.
不过我很快就会回来 取决于这个要做多久
I’ll soon be back, though. Depend on that.
现在知道您的存在 我就可以满足地走了
Now that I know you’re truly extant, I go away satisfied.
古卢特得屈从于我的观点
What Gollut would give to be in my shoes!
我甚至令施梅尔都相形见绌
Ha! I could even put Schmel in the shade!
这个化学测试要多久
How long is this chemical test going to take?
取决于一些特定因素 请尽快
That’s contingent on certain factors. Please hurry it up.
如果再任由事态发展…
If things go on like this much longer…
发生什么了 他们在收拾东西
What’s happened now? They’re packing up.
这怎么回事 不知道
What does this mean? I don’t know.
女士 您必须得排队
You’ll have to take your place in the queue, madam.
这么拦着我们干嘛 我还得回去做晚饭呢
What’s the idea holding us up like this? I got my dinner to cook.
如果您选择去国外购物的话 就不能怪我了 女士
Don’t blame me, Madam, if you choose to go abroad to do your shopping.
我说 好
I say, All right.
啊 看那
Ah, look at that.
终于采取行动了 对呀
Action at last. Yes.
那样就能阻止黑市商人了
That’ll keep the spivs out.