黑夜
There is darkness…
白天
and there is light.
男人和女人
There are men and women.
食物
There’s food.
餐馆
There are restaurants.
疾病
Disease.
工作
There’s work.
交通
Traffic.
我们熟悉的日子
The days as we know them.
我们幻想的世界
The world as we imagine the world.
你回家好不好
How would you feel about heading home?
我刚睡着
I’ve only just fallen asleep.
你是睡着了 我睡不着
Well, you have, I haven’t.
我不习惯留人过夜
I have a tough time sleeping with someone else in the bed.
你在赶我走吗
Are you kicking me out?
我待会要去上班
I have to go to work soon anyway.
我们整晚上跳舞喝酒
We dance and drink all night,
回到你的住处 和你做♥爱♥
we go back to your place, you fuck me
现在你却叫醒我赶我走啊
and now you wake me up and kick me out?
床上有人我睡不着
I can’t sleep with another person in the bed.
-真搞笑 -大实话
– That’s funny. – That’s just the way it is.
我不知道你又开始抽烟了
I didn’t know you’d started smoking again.
你想干嘛
What do you feel like doing?
扔石子
Throwing stones.
打什么
At what?
海鸥
Seagulls.
甜心
Sweetheart.
-你会遇到一个人 -闭嘴 扔石子
– You’ll find someone. – Shut up and throw.
我想我该回去工作了
I suppose I should go back to work.
过来
Come on.
可怜的孩子
Poor baby.
黎巴嫩
Lebanon?
摩洛哥
Morocco.
摩洛哥
Morocco.
真有趣
Now that’s funny.
-哪里有趣了 -今天看到你
– What’s funny? – Seeing you today.
笑死人了
Hilarious.
跟我来一下
Come with me for a minute, will you?
他们要我们去医院
They want us at the hospital.
你不好奇我最近怎么没上班
Aren’t you going to ask why I haven’t been to work?
-好吧 你病了 -没 心情不好
– Well, you’ve been sick. – Not sick, just unhappy.
一样的
Well, it’s the same thing.
因为男人心情不好
Unhappy on account of a man.
别说笑了
No kidding?
要我们做什么
So what are we wanted for?
去见一个病人
Er, to see a patient.
-为什么 -怎么了
– Why? – What’s going on?
我们会查出来的
Well, we’re just going to find out.
-他快气疯了 -抱歉
– You know he’s really pissed off in there. – Excuse me.
我什么时候能带他回家
When can I take him back home?
我们得跟他谈谈 所以…
Oh, well, we just need to talk to him, so…
-他还要再复述一遍是吗 -这…
– He needs to explain the whole thing again? – Well…
听着 听着
Look. Look, listen.
他给我打电♥话♥ 说快到家了…
He called me up, right, and he told me he was coming home…
然后突然
and then all of a sudden
他开始尖叫 嚎啕大哭
his voice peaks and he bursts into tears.
还跟我说
And then he starts telling me
他觉得生活没有任何意义
that he doesn’t see any meaning to life.
他不该这样的
I mean this, you know, he should not be like that.
他是名卡车司机
He’s a truck driver.

Ok.
然后他在路边停车 说他好了
And then he pulls over at the side and says he’s fine again.
-但是失去嗅觉了 -失去嗅觉
– He says he can’t smell any more. – He can’t smell any more?
我让他去医院
Well, I told him to find a hospital
因为这完全不正常 对吗
because, you know, that isn’t normal, is it?
你好 唐纳德
Hello, er… Donald.
又是我 斯蒂芬·蒙哥马利
Stephen Montgomery here again.
你好 我是苏珊
Hi, I’m Susan.
你好 斯蒂芬 苏珊
Hello, Stephen. Hello, Susan.
-你失去嗅觉了 -是的 苏珊
– You can’t smell any more? – That’s right, Susan.
我什么都闻不到
I can’t smell any more.
但是你的情绪恢复正常了
But is your mood back to normal?
在这坐了快十一个小时 我情绪可不好
I’ve been sitting here for nearly 11 hours. My mood is not great.
除了失去嗅觉 没有任何不适吗
But you don’t feel any discomfort other than a lack of smell?
是的 苏珊
No, Susan.
你的家庭或者
And has anybody else in your family
同事有类似经历吗
or at work had similar experiences?
我一直待在这里 我怎么知道
I haven’t got a clue ’cause I’m sitting here, aren’t I?
-你要我怎么做 -想听你的意见
– What do you want from me? – I just want your opinion.
我是个流行病学家 找我♥干♥嘛
I’m an epidemiologist, Stephen. So why am I talking to this guy?
因为我们在亚伯丁发现了七例类似病症
Because we’ve got seven more just like him in Aberdeen.
[英国苏格兰一郡]
敦提五例
Five in Dundee.
[英国苏格兰东部港口城市]
我们格拉斯哥十一例
11 right here in Glasgow.
[英国城市]
爱丁堡十八例
18 in Edinburgh.
[英国城市]
整个英国报告病例超过一百例
There’s over 100 reported cases in England.
是在法国 比利时
They’ve got them in France, Belgium,
意大利 西班牙感染上的
Italy, Spain.
都在过去二十四小时里发作
They’ve all appeared in the last 24 hours.
他们是如何被传染的
How were they infected?
可能不是被传染的
I’m not sure they are.
什么意思
Meaning?
所有早期迹象
Well, all the early indications
都显示他们之间没有关联
suggest no connection between them at all.
无接触 无特定模式 什么都没有
No contact. No pattern. Nothing.
我妻子还在外面吗 我要和她说话
Is my wife still out there? Let me speak to my wife.
请让我和我妻子说话
Please, let me speak to my wife.
也许过段时间就消失了
Maybe it’ll just go away.
-所以我们用不着恐慌 -好吧
– So we won’t panic. – Hm.
迈克尔 这是十二号♥桌的菜单
Michael, that’s a table of 12 just sat down.
-柜台边的那个吗 -是的
– Were they at the bar? – Yeah, at the bar.
龙虾和羊杂在哪里 我现在就要
Where’s that lobster and haggis? I need that right now.
这是五号♥桌的
That’s for table five, man.
顺便说句 你真是天字一号♥大混球
You’re a world champion asshole, by the way.*
-你有毛病啊 -你在说什么
– What’s the matter with you? – Talking about what.
开胃菜是七号♥桌子的
Those starters for table seven…
那个妞很正啊
That girl was such a sweetheart.
-哪个妞 -“哪个妞”
– What girl? – “What girl?”
你只是玩玩人家 对吧
You just fucked her and dumped her, didn’t you?
-可怜的小宝贝 -特丽萨 沙拉呢
– Poor little baby. – Theresa, where’s those salads?
一份牡蛎 一例汤
OK, one oysters, one soup,
一份前菜 两份鸭肉 一份三分熟牛排
an antipasti, two duck and a steak rare.
好的 主厨
Yes, Chef.
我给她做了早餐
I’d have made her breakfast.
草莓蛋糕 热牛奶加咖啡
Strawberries, heated the milk for her coffee.
但她们不爱好男人
But they don’t want to fuck the nice guy.
就爱混♥蛋♥
They want to fuck the arsehole.
-临近的两桌都买♥♥单 -好的 主厨
– Next two checks at the same time. – Yes, Chef.
饺子好了没 还要多久
How about those ravioli, boys? How long on those?
-三分钟 主厨 -好的 好的
– Three minutes, Chef. – Right, right, right.
-主厨 -好的 怎么判断是否新鲜
– Chef. – OK, how do we know it’s fresh?
-闻一下吗 -不 看鱼眼
– We smell it? – No, check the eyes.
应该是清亮的 鱼鳃是鲜红的
They should be clear. The gills should be red.
-肉质坚韧 闻起来呢 -鱼腥味吗
– It should be firm. And the smell? – Fishy?
有可能 但是那就说明不新鲜了
It can smell fishy. But, if it does, it’s not fresh.
闻起来应该有海的味道 有吗
It should smell like the sea. Does it smell like the sea?
-更像鱼腥味 -那就赶快再拿条黑鲈
– Mostly smells of fish. – Get me another fucking sea bass.
总有一天
One day.
总有一天 你会坠入爱河
One day, son, you’ll be in love.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章魔弦传说
下一篇文章囚徒 Prisoners
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!