完全命中 犹他
100%, Utah!
射得漂亮
Good job!
嗨 强尼·犹他
Hi. Johnny Utah.
你九点约的人来了
Your 9 o’clock appointment is here.
强尼·犹他特勤员 洛城的第一天 欢迎到此
Special Agent John Utah, day number one in LA. Welcome aboard.
我看了你的人事资料 印象深刻 – 谢谢
Your record’s impressive. – Thank you.
你在你们班上是前几名
You may have been in the top 2% of your class at Quantico
但坦白说你在这 还没任何经验
but out here you have exactly zero hours of experience in the field.
你什么都不知道 事实上你比一无所知 都知道的少
You know nothing, in fact, less than nothing.
虽然你自知一无所知 算还不错 但是你什么都不知
If you knew you knew nothing, that’d be something, but you don’t.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你吃的是固体早餐吗?犹他 – 长官?
You eat a solid breakfast? – Sir?
各种食物 避免咖♥啡♥因♥ 糖?
All food groups, avoiding caffeine, sugar?
我要确定 我的手下都没心脏病
I like my people to be fit.
我们不喝酒 当然也不抽烟
We don’t drink and we sure as hell don’t smoke!
长官 我吃鸡都去皮 – 好人
Sir, I take the skin off chicken. – Good man!
这就是我们 – 银行劫案
This is us – Bank Robbery.
你现在在办银行劫案的世界中心
You are now in the world’s bank robbery capital.
去年在洛杉矶郡 发生1322件 比前一年增加了26%
1, 322 last year in LA County. Up 26% from the year before.
没错 而我们破了其中一千件
That’s correct. We nailed over 1, 000 of them.
迪儿小姐 替我看一看那个 谢谢
Miss Deer, take a look at that for me. Thank you.
你知道我们抓到多少坏人?犹他 知道怎么抓吗?
D’you know how we nail the bad guys, Utah?
靠搜集资料
By crunching data
在犯罪现场仔细搜证 准确的化验结果
good crime-scene work, good lab work
最重要的是 精确的分♥析♥数据
and, most importantly, good data-based analysis.
犹他特勤员 听懂我说的没?
Special Agent Utah, are you receiving my signal?
完全理解 长官
Zero distortion, sir.
我喜爱这些东西
I love these things.
你真的是冲劲十足 对吧
You’re a real blue-flame special, son
年轻寡言 充满了自信 我知道
young, dumb and full of cum. I know.
但我不知你怎么会被派来洛杉矶
What I don’t know is how you got yourself assigned out here to LA with us.
我是说
I mean, hell
我想我们这里缺混球吧
I guess we must have ourselves an asshole shortage, huh?
到目前为止不是
Not so far.
好…
OK. . .
帕帕斯?- 嗯?
Pappas? – Yeah?
把蒙眼布绑上
Put on the blindfold.
我要看到你 至少能捞上两块砖头
I want to see you retrieve at least two bricks off the bottom.

One

two.
在外勤干了22年
I’ve been in the field 22 years
我执勤时开过19次枪
I’ve fired my piece over 19 times in the line of duty.
我想不出来蒙着眼去池底捞砖头
I got no idea what a blind man fetching bricks from the bottom of the pool
与当特勤有什么关系
has got to do with being a special agent.
更让我受辱的是我还要料理—具冲动的菜鸟
Added to which indignity, I have been saddled with a blue-flame Quantico cat!
某个四分卫混球 叫强尼·犹他之类的
Some quarterback punk. Johnny Unitas or something.
他们搞什么飞机?- 是啊
The shit they pull, huh? – Yeah!
安吉罗?你的人在这了
Hey, Angie? Here’s your guy!
什么?
What?
帕帕斯 安吉罗·帕帕斯
Uh, Pappas. Angelo Pappas.
混球 四分卫混球
Punk. Quarterback punk.
欢迎到海洋世界来
Welcome to SeaWorld, kid.
祝好运 帕帕斯
Good luck, Pappas.
两块砖头 马上来
Two bricks, comin’ up.
小手说是动工的时候了
Little hand says it’s time to rock and roll.
大家都别动 – 全都别动 手举高 眼睛看地上
Everybody freeze! – Nobody move! Hands up and eyes down!
武装抢劫 停留在原处 头低下
Back away from the counters! Hands on your heads now!
在柜台前的人 全趴到地上去 趴下
Everybody, onto the floor! Move it! Move it!
快点 趴下 – 你们这些人是怎么回事?
Now! Get down! – What’s the matter with you people?
别挡我的路
You, outta the cubicle. Get outta my way!
离开柜台 把手举起来
Back away and get your fuckin’ hands up!
贱♥人♥ 你是怎么回事?笨混球 耳朵被腊封了吗?
Hey, what’s the matter with you? You got earwax?
让开 把手放在我看得到的地方 手举起来
Back away! Keep your hands where I can see ’em! Hands up!
哈啰 各位先生女士 我们是历任的总统
Hello, hello, ladies and gentlemen. We are the Ex-Presidents!
我们需要各位片刻的时间
We need just a few moments of your time.
我们浪费了你们好多年 再占用几秒钟应该没关系 对吧
We’ve been screwing you for years, so a few more seconds shouldn’t matter!
趴在地上 混球 一切都有保险 不值得为此送命
On the floor, asshole! The money’s insured so it’s not worth dying for!
你那边如何 迪克?
How you doin’, Dick?
正按计划实行中 总统先生
Lmplementing our personal plan of deregulation, Mr President!
时间 卡特先生 – 六十秒
Time, Mr Carter! -Sixty seconds!
里根 我找到南西了
Oh, Ron, I got Nancy on the line!
空军一号♥已经就位 总统先生
Air Force One is waiting, Mr President.
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
手放在我看得到的地方 谢谢
Get your hands where I can fuckin’ see ’em! Thank you.
多谢了 各位先生女士 请你们别忘了投票
Thank you very much. And, please, don’t forget to vote!
我不是骗子
I’m not a crook!
三年内抢了27家银行
Twenty-seven banks in three years.
从进门到出去只有90秒
God. In and out in 90 seconds!
没有人中过枪 我们在这谈的是什么?
No-one ever gets shot. Now, what are we talking about here?
我们在这谈的是纯粹的职业高手
We’re talking about solid professionals!
动作漂亮 – 对
Good moves. -yes!
他们把室内控制的很棒 他们直接走向放现金的屉子
Yeah, they control the room well and they stick strictly to the cash drawers.
他们不抢金库?
They don’t go for the vault?
不抢 从来不抢金库 他们从来不贪心
No. They never go for the vault. They never get greedy.
聪明 金库要花时间 没错
Smart. You burn time in the vault.
通常是里根驾车
Reagan usually does the driving.
偷来的车 不熄火 抢劫时停的有段距离
Stolen switch car, they leave it running. It looks parked from a distance.
逃跑时他们把车扔了 然后就消失了
When they run, they dump the vehicle and they vanish.
像是在毕业舞会上的处♥女♥
Like a virgin on prom night.
消失了
I mean, they vanish!
像外科一样 看看他们把混有染料的钞票分开
Surgical. Look at them separate the dye pack.
他们知道怎么做那份工作
Dick and Ronnie know theirjobs.
历任总统是我见过最佳的抢匪
The Ex-Presidents are the best I’ve ever seen.
等你们两个闲扯完 看完MTV
Any time you two’ve finished jerking off, watching MTV
我们需要看这些录影带
we need to see the tapes.
帕帕斯 告诉他那套理论了吗?
Pappas, you tell the kid your theory on the Presidents?
拿了录影带就走 拜托
Just take the tapes and go, Babbit.
日晒痕 明显的很
Hang ten, Pappas. Like totally rad, dude!
我告诉你 我们的部门喜欢它
I tell ya, the department loves it.
他在说什么?安吉罗
What’s he talking about, Angelo?
在莫哈兰街找到了弃车 – 我们去
Found the drop car on Mulholland Drive. – We’ll go work it.

Oh, no!
安吉罗?
Angelo?
走吧
Come on!
谢谢 我们去上工了
Thank you. We’ll go work it.
很好
Good.
失陪
Excuse me.
我去查弃车 我不敢相信 查弃车
I’m working a fuckin’ drop car! I don’t believe it. Working a drop car!
帕帕斯 – 混球
Pappas – what a hard-on!
离那边远一点 – 好
Keep away from there. – All right.
459号♥车大约 5点25分回报的
459 called in at about 5:25.
这辆车没有空调 是个大热天
This car doesn’t have AC. Today was a scorcher.
椅背上有汗渍
Sweat secretions in the seatbacks.
你查完了吗?鬼才先生
Are you through, Mr Wizard?
当你坐在那椅子上时 若找到失踪人口就通知我
Let me know if you find Jimmy Hoffa under the seat while you’re at it!
看看这个 七点半了 天色还早
Oh, look at this! It’s 7. 30. The night is still young.
你能解决本案 并再查完一件案子
The way you’re going, you’ll be able to solve this case and start another one.
弃车个屁
Drop car, my ass! Goddamn!
你是在查银行抢案 或是什么?己经22年了?
You been working Bank Robbery, what, 22 years?
对 22年了
Yeah, 22 years.
这段时光洛城改变了许多
LA has changed a lot during that time.
空气变脏了 性变干净了
The air got dirty and the sex got clean.
服务那么久的人对这些家伙 一定有一套理论
A guy with that much time in must have a theory about these guys.
别去管它 强尼
Leave it alone, Johnny.
好 你放弃了 没关系 那并不表示我得放弃
OK, fine, you’ve given up, fine. It doesn’t mean I have to.
听着 忘了它吧 小伙子 他们是幽灵
Hey! Listen, forget about it, kid. They are ghosts.
当然 我在想什么?若以你多年的经验都破不了案
Of course. If you couldn’t crack it with all your years of experience
我也许能提供点意见
it’s impossible to think I might have something to offer!
也许我能比走下坡的人 做的好
Maybe I can do better than an over-the-hill burnout.
说话小心点
Watch your mouth!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!