Home 奇幻电影 吵闹鬼(1982)

吵闹鬼(1982)

0
吵闹鬼(1982)

You go, baby, go.
我不让任何人单独留在这里
I’m not gonna leave anybody in this house alone.
我们能和妳谈谈吗?
Can we talk to you?
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
有没有查到任何动静? -的确有些离子流
Any movement from those things? – There’s been some ionization flux.
我不确定是不是因为水管漏水 造成的湿气导致的
I’d like to make sure they’re not caused by humidity from structure leakage…
但我现在可不打算上去查清楚
but I’m not goin’ up there to find out.
这可不是简单的超自然现象
We have got much more than the paranormal episode taking place here.
这里的非自然现象 比我以前看过的
There is a measurable physical science in this house…
那些事情都严重多了
that goes far beyond the creaking doors or cold spots I’ve experienced.
电视里的声音 是从哪里传来的?
The voice on television. Where is it coming from?
该频道没有画面
The absence of a signal on a channel that is not receiving a broadcast
表示可以接收各种不同的声音 比如说短波
means that it can receive a lot of noise from many things, like short waves.
太阳黑子的活动 汽车点火的装置、狗吠声…
Solar disturbances, car ignition sparkings.
外太空 也可能是来自潜意识的声音
Outer space. Or inner space.
也许这个客厅 有一个不同次元的空间
What if these people have an area of bilocation in their own living room?
你这话什么意思? -不 我是说真的
What do you mean?
如果那是出口
If that is the way out…
表示入口也在这房♥子某处
then maybe somewhere in this house there’s a way in.
别关
No, please. Leave it on.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在风平浪静
You know, when it’s quiet like now…
我想你们一定觉得我们怪透了
I can imagine how all of this must look from your side.
我真是无地自容
I’m really embarrassed.
别胡说了
Nonsense.
该觉得不好意思的人应该是我
I’m the one who should be embarrassed being here with you nice people.
超自然灵异学是学不来的
Parapsychology isn’t something you master in.
没有毕业证书
There are no certificates of graduation…
也没有开业执照
no licenses to practice.
我是个专业心理医师
I am a professional psychologist.
但多数时间 都花在我这个捉鬼的嗜好上
I spend most of my time engaged in this ghostly hobby.
我都这把年纪了 我这样做也许太不负责任
Which makes me the most irresponsible woman of my age that I know.
妳要不要杯子?
Would you like a glass for that?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
那个时候妳真的很可笑
You know, you were very funny.
妳的手抖得很厉害
Your hands were shaking about a mile a minute.
事情还没结束
This isn’t over.
我根本就吓坏了
I’m absolutely terrified.
这些事我们都不了解
It’s all the things that we don’t understand.
我觉得自己象是 第一次看到月亮…
I feel like the protohuman, coming out of the forest primeval…
并对它丢石头的原始人
and seeing the moon for the first time and throwing rocks at it.
若我死了会不会像我妹妹一样
If I got killed, would I come back…
变成鬼 被困在这个屋子里?
and get stuck in the house like my sister?
你妹妹没有死 罗比
Your sister isn’t dead, Robbie.
如果我死了
If I got killed…
能不能去找她 告诉她怎么回来?
could I visit her and show her how to get back here?
妳可以把绳子绑在我身上
You could tie a rope around me and hold it tight…
这样就可以来救我们 咱们到别的地方去住
then somebody could come and get us, and we could live somewhere else.
有些人认为
Some people believe…
人死了之后 灵魂会上天堂
that when you die, your soul goes to heaven.
我爷爷过世的时候
When Grandpa was dead…
我在病床旁看着他
I looked at him in the hospital bed and I was watching…
但并没有看到什么东西飘出来
but I didn’t see anything go up out of him.
他的灵魂是透明的 罗比 你看不到
His soul is invisible, Robbie. You couldn’t see it.
爷爷为什么没有和卡洛安 一起在电视里?
But how come Grandpa isn’t on television with Carol Anne?
有些人说人们死掉的时候
Some people believe that when people die…
会看到一道美丽的光
there’s a wonderful light…
那道光像太阳一样明亮
as bright as the sun…
但却不刺眼
but it doesn’t hurt to look into it.
你这辈子所有的问题
All the answers to all the questions that you ever want to know…
都可以在那道光里得到解答
are inside that light.
当你朝着那道光走去 将和它融为一体
And when you walk to it, you become a part of it forever.
但有时候有些人死了
And then, some people die…
却不知道自己已离开人世
but they don’t know that they’ve gone.
妳认为他们还活着吗?
They think they’re still alive?
是的
也许他们不想死
Maybe they didn’t want to die.
也许还没准备好
Maybe they weren’t ready.
也许他们没有充分享受人生
Maybe they hadn’t lived fully yet…
也许只是太珍爱生命
or they’d lived a long time, but they still wanted more life.
他们尽力抗拒那道光
They resist going into that light…
不管那道光如何呼唤
however hard the light wants them.
他们仍然眷恋人世
They just hang around…
看看电视 看他们的朋友长大成人
watch TV, watch their friends grow up…
不快乐又忌妒
feeling unhappy and jealous.
那些情绪都是不好的
Those feelings are bad.
他们很痛苦
They hurt.
有的是…
And then…
有些人…
some people…
在找那道光的时候迷失了
just get lost on the way to the light…
需要有人为他们指引方向
and they need someone to guide them to it.
所以有些人会大发雷霆
So some people get angry…
乱丢东西 就像在我卧室里一样吗?
and throw things around, like in my bedroom?
没错
就像在学校一样
Just like in school.
有的同学对你很好
Like, some kids are nice to you…
有的同学很坏
some kids are mean.
我有一次被三个同学围攻
I got beat up once by three kids.
他们抢了我的零用钱
They took my lunch money.
也许他们被车撞死 现在正在楼上
Maybe they got hit by a truck, and they’re upstairs right now.
小伙子 睡一会儿吧
Listen, partner, maybe we oughta get some shut-eye, okay?
你知道吗?
You know what?
我们今晚打电♥话♥告诉奶奶
When we called Grandma tonight…
说你要去她那儿
she got really excited that you’re comin’ to stay with her…
她好高兴 她还做了好多很棒的计划
and she’s plannin’ all these neat things for you guys to do.
我可以带巴斯一起去吗?
Can I take E. Buzz with me when we go?
当然可以
Sure you can.
晚安 妈咪 -晚安 亲爱的
Good night, Mom. – Good night, sweetie.
晚安 女士
Night, lady.
晚安 爸爸
Night, Dad.
晚安 罗比
Night, Rob.
我爱你
I love you.
晚安 卡洛安
Good night, Carol Anne.
我去拿点吃的
I’m gonna go get something to eat.
-好 -谢了
那是什么…?
What is it?
倒带
Roll it back.
我们好像录下来了
I think we got one. I think it recorded.
果然录下来了
Yes. It recorded.
看看他们
Look at all of them.
那是我们的房♥子吗?
Is that our house?
他们是谁?
Who are all those people?
他们好孤独 好寂寞
They’re so alone. So alone.
他们是从哪里来的?
Where are they coming from?
我不知道
I don’t know.
罗比?
Robbie?
要打电♥话♥给我 知道吗?
Call me, okay?
这个坠子显然有好几百年了
This cameo is over a hundred years old.
真了不起
Yeah, some haul, huh?
但是这个手表却只有几年而已 而且不是你的 -不是
And this watch is only a few years old, and it’s not yours.
我要走了
Well, I’m off.
我把这些东西 和录像带拿回实验室去
I’m taking these back to the lab along with the tapes.
我恐怕得公开这卷带子
I’m going to have to display these, you know.
请不要在《60分钟》上播 -也不要在《奇人奇事》上播
Please, not on “60 Minutes.” – Or “That’s Incredible!”
我去开 失陪
I’ll get it. Excuse me.
我会让莱恩留下来
I’m leaving Ryan here with you.
马帝不会回来了
Marty won’t be coming back.
但我会回来
I am coming back.
我会带人来帮忙
And I’ll bring some help.
不要太操心了
Try not to worry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好几天没来上班
We’ve missed you down at the office.