Home 奇幻电影 吵闹鬼(1982)

吵闹鬼(1982)

0
吵闹鬼(1982)

They’re here! – They’re back!
不!黛安!
Diane! No, please, no!
快把他们放进水里!
Get ’em into the water!
别…别…我在帮你
Oh, God! – No, I’m helping you!
我去…别担心
Don’t worry.
把她们放进水里 她不会有事的…
Get ’em in the water. She’s gonna be all right.
你做的很好
快呼吸 加油…
Come on. Breathe now.
亲爱的 快呼吸 呼吸…
Just take a breath. Breathe.
快呼吸!
Breathe. Damn it, breathe!
黛安…黛安 快呼吸!
Breathe!
就是这样 呼吸吧!
That’s it. Come on.
就是这样 呼吸吧
Come on. Breathe. Yeah. That’s it. Breathe.
宝贝
Baby.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我是爸爸 快醒醒 亲爱的
Sweet pea, it’s Daddy. Come on, honey.
醒醒 宝贝
Come on, pumpkin.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
这栋房♥子已经干净了
This house is clean.
(亚特拉斯货运)
小心点
Be careful.
我去詹妮丝和布莱恩家晚餐
Mom, I’m going to dinner with Janice and Brian.
妳房♥间的东西打包好了吗? -除了床以外什么都好了
Is your room packed up? – Everything but the bed.
妈? -我们今晚要睡在这里吗?
Are we gonna sleep here tonight? – I guess not.
应该不会吧
叫布莱恩吃完晚饭后 就送妳回来
So you better get Brian to bring you home right after dinner.
妳爸要我们住在假日饭店 I-74号♥
Dad wants us to stay at the Holiday Inn on I-74.
我记得那个地方 -妈
Oh, yeah. I remember that place.
什么? -妈
You what?
妳不打算处理一下这个吗?
Are you gonna do anything about this?
哪个? -妳的白头发
About what? – Your new gray?
妈 -妳不喜欢吗?
Oh. You don’t like it?
妳不觉得很劲爆吗? -妈
You don’t think it’s kind of punk?
妈 再见
Bye, Mom.
亲爱的 我不知道
Honey, I don’t know.
罗比那玩意儿差点杀了我
Okay, Rob. That thing almost killed me.
你还好吧? 别弄伤你的背 -我没事
You okay? Don’t hurt your back.
妳还好吧?
How you feelin’?
我很好
Oh, I’m good.
我有点昏昏沈沈的 好像睡了好几天
I feel a little hungover, like I’ve been asleep for a few days…
我很好 真的
but… I feel good, Steven, I really do.
她好像一点都不记得了
She doesn’t seem to remember any of it.
今天真棒
Oh, what a day.
你闻到含羞草的味道了吗?
Smell that mimosa.
妳最好摘一点带着走 因为咱们不会留在这儿
You better cut a bouquet and take it with you. We’re not stayin’.
我知道
I know.
我们为了这栋房♥子 吃了很多苦
We worked so hard for this.
这里有许多美好的回忆
A thousand beautiful memories.
亲爱的 我要去办公室 拿点东西 马上回来 可以吗?
I gotta go to the office, pick up some stuff, clean up a few things.
好 -我今天很早就会回家
I’ll be back early.
我们今晚铁定会离开 对吧?
We’re leaving tonight for sure?
没错
Yeah, we are.
如果孩子们累的话 叫他们先睡一会儿 等我回来
If the kids get sleepy, let ’em sleep ’til I get home.
提格还好吧?
How’s Teague taking it?
妳了解提格 我就算叫他”去死”他也充耳不闻
You know Teague. He won’t take “Go to hell” for an answer.
你打算怎么告诉他? -我会向他解释怎么去
What will you tell him? – I’ll give him directions.
我爱妳
我爱你
“由前往后将染发剂
“…colored mixture generously directly from applicator to hair.
均匀的涂抹在秀发上”
“轻柔的磨擦…” -给我
Gently work it through…” – Let me have that.
不 给我 -把卡车还我 拿来
I want my truck back. Stop!
把我的卡车还我
That’s my truck!
还来…
Gimme it.
“用指腹轻柔的将染发剂 均匀的涂布在秀发上”
“Gently work it through with fingers to saturate every strand.
“用宽齿梳 梳过秀发”
Then comb through with a brush and a comb…
“确定所有头发都是湿润的”
to be sure entire width of every hair is wet.
“请勿搓揉”
Do not lather.”
给我 -你滚开 -拿来
Get out of the solar system. – Gimme it.
很晚了 两位 -拿来
It’s getting late, guys. – Gimme it.
给我 -给我
Give it back to me. – Give it.
听着 我去洗澡间
Stop it. – I’m gonna be in the bathtub.
拜托你们帮我接电♥话♥
Could you answer the phone…
罗比 你能不能帮我接电♥话♥?
Could you answer the phone for me, please?
你们能不能自己盖被子?
And can you tuck yourselves in, please?
-不行 -不行
好的
Yes, we will.
谢谢 晚安 亲爱的
Thank you. Good night, sweetheart.
晚安
See what you get? – Good night.
晚安 罗比 -晚安 卡洛安
Good night, Robbie. – Good night, Carol Anne.
你不是真的
You’re not real!
罗比
Robbie.
Oh! Help!
救命…
Help me!
不…
不…
你不是真的!
You’re not real!
不…放开我 放开我
Let me go!
我恨你…
I hate you!
我恨你…
You’re done! I hate you!
我恨你…
I hate you!
我恨你…
I hate you!
卡洛安 罗比 快跑!
Carol Anne, Robbie, run!
罗比!
Robbie!
妈…
妈…
妈 快开门!
Open the door!
卡洛安 罗比,快跑!
Carol Anne, Robbie, run!
不要碰我的孩子!
Don’t touch my babies!
不…
快来人啊
You… Help me, somebody!
不要再来了
No more.
罗比!
Robbie!
图特西尔先生!
Mr. Tuthill!
班 救命!
Ben! Help! Please help me!
救命啊!
Somebody help me! Please!
妳的孩子!
听!那是什么声音?
Listen! What sort of sound is that?
天啊 我要去救他们!
I’ve got to get them! Come on!
这是怎么回事? 不要去 班!
What’s going on? – Don’t go!
班 求求你帮帮我! -不要进去!
Please, Ben! Help me! – No, don’t go!
帮我!
Help me!
离我的孩子远一点!走开!
Get away from my babies! Get away!
救命!
Help!
救命!救命!
罗比
Robbie.
罗比!
Robbie!
把手给我!
Give me your hand!
把手给我!
Give me your hand!
我抓不到妳!
I can’t reach you!
罗比,快抓住你妹妹! -抓住我的手!
Now grab your sister! – Take my hand!
抓住她! -抓紧!
Come on!
抓紧!
Hold on!
罗比! -天啊 救救我!
God, help me!
黛安!
Diane!
史帝夫 快救我们!
Help us!
你这个浑蛋 你把墓园迁走了 却把尸体留在这里!
You moved the cemetery, but you left the bodies, didn’t you?
你这个浑蛋 把尸体留在这里 只把墓碑迁走!
You son of a bitch! You left the bodies and you only moved the headstones!
你只把墓碑迁走!
You only moved the headstones!
为什么? 为什么?
Why?
史帝夫!
Steven!
史帝夫!
Steven!
快点 爸爸 快一点!快一点!快一点!
Hurry, Dad, hurry!
快一点 爸爸! -快点!
Dad, hurry! – Come on.
快一点!快一点!
Hurry.
-我没办法… -走!
快一点 爸爸! -快点 该死!史帝夫 快点!
Hurry, Dad! – Come on. Damn it, Steven, hurry!
快一点!快一点!
快点!
怎么了?