哈啰!
Hello?
你看起来是什么样子?
What do you look like?
大声点
Talk louder!
我听不到
I can’t hear you!
嘿 哈啰 哈啰!
Hey, hello!
我听不到!
Hello! I can’t hear you!

Five.
是的
对啊
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
大家准备好!我来了
Get her in focus! Here I come!
快开门!该死!
Open up! Shit!
对不起 -天啊 你在搞什么?
Jesus H. Christ! What are you…?
怎么回事啊?
What happened?
他有充裕的时间 却白白放过传球的机会
Now he’s got pressure. He has a receiver!
他现在压力来了!
When it’s time to relax
有个接球员 堵上来了 吉姆杨布拉德!
One beer stands clear
该死的!
Oh, damn it!
崔弟?
Tweety?
该死的 你不能等开学后再死吗?
Oh, shit, Tweety! Couldn’t you have waited for a school day?
你能不能请
Won’t you please
请你不要
Please won’t you be
这个人是谁啊?
Who the hell is this guy?
搞什么嘛?
What the hell’s going on?
-好了 好了! -史帝夫 这到底怎么回事啊?
费林 怎么回事?
Freeling, what’s goin’ on here?
对不起 我邻居的的遥控器 和我家的一样
I apologize! My neighbor’s on the same remote!
我在这场比赛赌了好多钱! -这样怎么看球赛啊!
I bet my life on this game! Are you kiddin’ me?
班 我们正在看美式足球赛
Hi, Ben. We got a good football game goin’ on here.
我儿子想看《罗杰叔叔》
My kids wanna watch “Mr. Rogers.”
我不管你们想看什么 别乱用遥控器就是了
I don’t care what you’re watchin’! Just show some mercy with that thing!
史帝夫 他在搞什么?
Come on, Steve!
把你的电视移到别的地方去
Move your set.
要搬你搬 -别再乱动了
Move yours, Ben. – There it is. Don’t move.
崔弟不喜欢那股味道
Tweety doesn’t like that smell.
亲爱的 崔弟现在 什么都闻不到了
Sweetheart, Tweety can’t smell a thing.
帮牠放朵花进去
Put a flower with him.
花?
A flower?
没问题
牠肚子饿的时候可以吃
For when he’s hungry.
寂寞的时候可以看
For when he’s lonely.
让牠晚上盖被子
For when it’s nighttime.
别难过了…
Oh, it’s okay.
我现在即将安眠
Now I lay me down to sleep…
愿上帝保佑我的灵魂
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
我的天啊 -别说了
Oh, brother. – Stifle it.
如果我醒来前必须死去…
If I should die before I wake…
牠的确死了
It did.
希望上帝能够拥抱我的灵魂
I pray the Lord my soul to take.
说的太好了 亲爱的
That was lovely. Lovely, honey.
妈 牠腐烂之后 我们可以把骨头挖出来看吗?
Mom, when it rots, can we dig up the bones?
罗比 快下来好吗?
Robbie! Will you come on down out of the tree?
巴斯
E. Buzz!
我现在可以养金鱼吗?
Can I have a goldfish now?
来吃吧…
Come and get it.
来吃吧…
Come and get it.
妳喂牠们吃太多了
You’re overfeeding them.
崔弟二世及崔弟三世 想多吃一点
Tweety Two and Tweety Three want seconds.
妳知道喂金鱼吃太多 会怎样吗?
You know what happens when you overfeed goldfish?
牠们会长大变成… 鲨鱼
They grow up to be… sharks!
晚安
Good night.
妈 有暴风雨要来了
Mom, there’s a big storm headed this way.
如果你动作快一点的话 暴风两来时你早就睡着了
You’ll be asleep by the time it gets here if you hurry.
快上♥床♥吧…
Come on. In you go.
晚安 亲爱的 -晚安
Good night, sweetie.
关灯了
Okay, lights out.
小夜灯!小夜灯!
Closet light!
好 我的错
My fault.
快打开 妈妈!
Turn it on, Mommy!
这样可以了吗?
That enough?
可以了吗? -晚安 妈
Okay? – Good night, Mom.
晚安 妈
Night, Mommy.
晚安
Good night.
我不是死了就是疯了
Either I’m dead or I’m crazy.
彼特 你没疯
You’re not crazy, Pete.
你是说我死了吗? -是的
You mean I’m dead?
我…
I’m…
你是说我已经… 我会一直这样吗?
You mean… You mean this is for good?
没错 -梦游
Sleepwalking.
梦游症 你知道吗?
Nocturnal somnambulism. You know what?
我觉得这一定是遗传
I will bet you anything it’s genetic.
卡洛安昨晚和上个星期 每天都梦游
I mean, Carol Anne last night and all last week.
我十岁的时候也是
And me when I was ten.
妳来帮我弄 -没问题
Would you deal with this? – Sure.
你知道吗…
You know…
我曾经梦游走过四条街口
once I slept-walked four blocks…
然后在某人车子的后座睡着了
and I fell asleep in the back of this guy’s car.
他开车到了公♥司♥才发现我
He drove all the way to work before discovering me.
我醒来不停尖叫
God, I woke up, I started screaming.
群众从四面八方跑来 甚至还报了警
People came running, called the cops.
警♥察♥把这可怜的家伙 带到城里警♥察♥局去
The cops took this poor dude downtown.
我父亲… -艾德老大
My father, Ed… – Big.
艾德老大要医生检查看看 我身上有没有瘀青或吻痕
Big Ed has me examined for bruises and hickeys.
我简直是无地自容
God, I was so embarrassed!
该死的 史帝夫
Oh, shit, Steve.
我们挖了游泳池
What if we dig the pool, you know…
万一卡洛安梦游一头栽进去怎么办?
and Carol Anne sleepwalks and falls into it before there’s any water?
亲爱的 别这么说
Oh, honey, no.
妳有没有跳过三公尺跳台?
Have you ever dove off a three-meter board, sweetheart?
三公尺是多少? -差不多是十英呎
What’s three meters? – It’s about ten feet.
我们干脆把游泳池 就挖在房♥子旁边 让孩子们从屋顶上跳进去如何?
Let’s dig the pool closer to the house and let the kids jump off the roof.
亲爱的
No, honey, honey, honey.
三公尺跳台 就象是一个气涡一样
A three-meter board is like an air pocket, sweetheart.
跳水的时候就像自♥由♥落体
When you dive off, it’s like free-falling, okay?
要先站好位置 我的脚在摆位置 三公尺
You gotta get your feet in position. Three meters.
老公 你太老不能再跳水了
Honey, your diving days are over.
我说的可是奥♥运♥ 黛安
We’re talkin’ Olympics, Diane, okay?
我可以… -让我看你的抱膝动作
Let me see your tuck position.
我可以用镰刀式起跳
We can jackknife into the swan.
扭身转体…
Twist, turn…
入水!
and splash!
亲爱的 你该做运动了
Honey, it’s right to the Nautilus machine.
妳看 亲爱的 运动前 运动后
Look at this, honey. Before, after.
运动前 运动后…
Before, after. Before, after.
不要 我跟你说囉 -我爱妳 我爱妳!
Don’t. – I love you.
你这个傻瓜
不…
我最喜欢听你说脏话
Oh, God, I love it when you talk dirty!
暴风雨越来越靠近了
Storm is coming closer.
嗨 伙伴
Hey, partner.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
打电了
It’s thundering.
上来吧…
Come on. Hop up.
我是风 你是羽毛 跟你妈说晚安
I’m the wind and you’re the feather. Say good night to Mom.
晚安 妈 -晚安 亲爱的
Good night, Mom. – Good night, sweetheart.
到了
Here we go.
我不喜欢那棵树 爸爸
I don’t like the tree, Dad.
那棵树很老了
That’s an old tree. It’s been around here a long time.
在我公♥司♥盖这批房♥子之前 这棵树就在这里了
It was here before my company built the neighborhood.
我不喜欢它的手臂
I don’t like its arms.
它知道我住在这里 对吧? -它对我们了如指掌
It knows I live here, doesn’t it? – It knows everything about us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!