《蓝色粉末》
12月20日
警局局长已经授权部下警官
Police chief has authorized his officers
必要的时候使用武力
to use force if necessary.
自从皮尔斯第一次在挡风玻璃上看到
It has been eight days since Perez first witnessed
圣母玛丽亚显灵已经八天了
the appearance of the Virgin Mary on his windshield.
很显然 皮尔斯感染了艾滋病毒
Apparently, Perez has the AIDS virus
相信圣母的出现预示着奇迹
and believes this is a miracle.
他决定不离开车里了
He has refused to get out of his car.
你也可以看到 虔诚的人们
And as you can see, the faithful have arrived
从各州赶来 每个人都想….
from all across the state, each and every one-
等待奇迹
IN NEED OF A MIRACLE
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey.
嘿 当我的新郎官感觉怎么样?
Hey, how’s it feel to be my husband?
我必须说 今天我是世界上最幸福的男人
Today I’m must say that I’m the happiest man in the world.
谁家的疯狗给我安静点!
Someone shut that dog up!
可恶!
Shit.
打扰一下 很抱歉
Excuse me. I’m so sorry.
我可以借用一下你的手♥机♥么? 事情很紧急
Can I use your cell phone? It’s an emergency.
可以 哦 太感谢你了
Yeah. Oh, thank you so much.
就…你真好
Just-you’re so kind.
就一分钟 一分钟
Just one minute, one minute.
哦 感谢上帝你还在那儿
Oh, thank God you’re still there.
他怎么样了?
How’s he doing?
我能和他说几句么?
Can I speak with him, please?

Hi.
嗨 宝贝儿 是我 妈妈
Hi, honey, it’s Mommy.
你好不好啊 小甜豆?
How you doing, sweet pea?
还好么? 我想你了
How you doing? I miss you.
我特别特别想你
I miss you so much.
我现在在约会 非常顺利
I’m on this date, and it’s going so well.
真的 非常非常顺利
It’s going really, really well.
他叫大卫 他挺喜欢我的
His name is David, and he really likes me.
我感觉他真的喜欢我
I think he really likes me,
他甚至想带我去巴黎
and he even wants to take me to Paris.
我想应该没问题了
I think I got it right.
我想这次我找对人了
I think I got it right this time.
大卫
David.
怎么了?
Yes?
我当时在那儿真的不是故意撞翻桌子的
I really didn’t mean to knock that table over back there.
我 我也不知道怎么回事
I-I justI don’t know what happened.
我只是 我只是太紧张了
I just-I’m soI’m so nervous,
因为我真的喜欢你
because I really like you,
我知道这是我们第一次约会 知道要怎么样
and I know this is our first date and everything,
我也知道 结果这不是
and I know that it’s probably not the way
你想要的那样 但是我会做得更好的
that you wanted it to turn out, but I can be better.
我真的 真的想再次见到你
I really, really want to see you again,
我很想向你证明 我能
and I really want to prove to you that I can be-
我会比这次做得好
I can be better than this.
你还记得”安妮·霍尔”那部电影么?
Do you remember Annie Hall, the movie?
我一直在想象初次约会的情形
I was just thinking about the first date thing when,
当艾瑞和安妮
you know, Alvy and Annie,
在约会中谈论初吻时
they talk about the first kiss during their date,
他们就那么做了
and they just sort of get it out of the way.
现在就好像那一刻
It just feels like that moment.
听我说 简妮
Listen, Johnny.
嘿 要不要进来坐会儿?
Hey, do you want to come in for a minute?
不了 晚安 简妮
Good night, Johnny.
“旅游志”: 巴黎! 一生仅此一次
瑞迪?
Rudy?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
瑞迪?
Rudy?
瑞迪?
Rudy?
~ 我找到新的落脚地儿 ~
~ I found a new place to dwell ~
~ 就在通往心碎大酒店的 ~
~ Well, it’s down at the end of the lonely street ~
~ 孤独街深处 ~
~ to Heartbreak Hotel ~
~ 我一直这么孤独 宝贝儿 ~
~ I’ve been so lonely, baby ~
~ 是你让我如此孤独 ~
~ You make me so lonely ~
~ 如此孤独 宛如身在地狱 ~
~ I get so lonely, I could die ~
嘿 我的狗去哪儿了?
Hey, where’s my dog?
看不见我正忙着呢么?
Can you not see that I’m busy?
得了 就说你看见它了没有?
Come on, man, just have you seen him?
禁止养狗 看看警示牌
No dogs allowed. Read sign.
听着 我的狗到底在哪儿?
Look, where the hell is my dog?
它挣脱绳子 跑了
He took off, ran away.
一直叫 叫 叫 跟疯了一样
He was barking, barking, barking like crazy,
我去门口看 他挣脱了 跑了
and I go to the door, he took off, ran away.
跟我没关系
Not my fault.

Your-
我已经告诉你很多次了
I already told you too many times.
禁止养狗!
No dogs allowed!
那对我来说什么也不是!
It just holds no value to me.
上帝啊
Christ.
那表示什么 某种信仰么?
What does that mean, an act of faith?
什么?
What?
哦 上帝啊
Oh, Christ.
噢 该死 很抱歉
Oh, shit, I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
你在大街上干嘛? 嗯?
What were you doing in the street, huh?
很抱歉 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
发动啊
Come on.
动啊
Come on.
你是不是感到一种深深的孤独?
Do you feel a deep sense of loneliness?
希望能有一个特别的人
Wish that you had someone special
一起分享你的梦想?
to share your dreams with?
你是不是想知道 是否有那么一个特别的人
Do you ever wonder if there is that special person
在某个地方 只为等待你?
waiting out there just for you?
小子 你是条幸运的狗
You, sir, are a lucky dog.
听到我说的了么?
You hear me?
你是一条十分幸运的狗
You’re a lucky, lucky dog.
我就这么叫你吧
That’s what I’ll call you.
你以后就叫”好运”了
I’ll call you Lucky.
欢迎来到你的新家 好运
Welcome to your new home, Lucky.
欢迎回家
Welcome back.
我只是正好路过
I’m just passing through.
我没时间浪费口舌
I don’t have a lot of time to waste.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你入狱之后
After you went down,
联邦探员盯我紧得很
the feds were watching me like a hawk.
我不能被他们逮着
I couldn’t go down like that.
要照顾一大家子人 那我呢?
Had a family to take care of. What about me?
我就没有家人么?
I didn’t have a family?
我坐了25年牢 25年啊
25 years I did, 25 years.
你不来一个电♥话♥ 你也不写一封信
You don’t call. You don’t write.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么都没做 这还算是朋友么?
You don’t do shit. We’re friends?
我发誓 有机会的话我会杀了你
I swear, I would kill you if given a chance.
记得在卡森工作的时候么?
Remember that job in Carson?
你那时年轻 做了蠢事
You were young and stupid.
如今你默默无闻 就算偿债了
Now you’ve repaid that debt with your silence.
这就是我们这类人的本质
This is who we are.
这也是我们自己选的路
This is the path we chose.
我已经认命了
I’ve come to accept it.
她还好么?
How was she?
我的玛丽?
My Mary?
你过去经常见她么?
Did you see much of her?
一开始经常见
Beginning, yes.
后来就很少再见她了
Not much again till the end.
她提起过我的名字么?
My name ever come up?
没有
No.
但我觉得她一刻也没有停止爱你
But I don’t think she ever stopped loving you.
这是欠你的…
It’s what’s owed to you…
还有你想知道的一切

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!