是你杀的 对不对 告诉我真♥相♥ 别骗我
You did it, didn’t you? Tell me the truth. Don’t lie to me.
你个小杂种 是你杀了他 你个混♥蛋♥
You little fuck! You did it. You killed him! You son of a bitch!
-是你杀了他 -不
– You fucking killed him! – No!
你现在到底想要我做什么
What the hell do you want from me now?
别哭了 我听不清
Quit your crying! I can’t understand
你说的任何话
a goddamn word you’re saying.
你这个小娘炮 真令我恶心
You little sissy! You make me sick!
-看看 你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 -你又是谁啊
– Looky here. Who the fuck are you? – Who the fuck are you?
这是我的牢房♥ 混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥谁啊
This is my cell, Jack! Who the fuck are you?
我现在知道了 你是那个律师
I got you now. You’re the lawyer.
-你是他的律师 对不对 -对
– You his lawyer, ain’t you? – Yeah.
是啊 人模狗样的 我听说过你
Yeah, with your fancy suit. I heard about you.
瞧瞧啊 这次你完全搞砸了 大律师
Well, my, my, you sure fucked this one up, Counselor.
我看艾伦
It sounds to me like they’re
接受注射死刑
gonna shoot old Aaron so full of poison
都要成了板上钉钉的事了
it’s gonna come out his eyes!
-艾伦在哪 -艾伦不知道
– Where is Aaron? – Aaron’s crying off
在哪个角落里哭呢 你把他吓跑了
in some corner somewhere. You scared him off!
你现在得对付我了 小子
You’ve got to deal with me now, boy.
按理说我应该先揍你一顿 看着我
I ought to give you a beating on principle. Look at me.
你要再敢来这里
You ever come in here and
和艾伦来硬的
pull any of that tough-guy shit on Aaron again,
我会把你揍到妈都不认识
I will kick your fucking ass to Sunday!
-听懂了吗 -我听懂了 听懂了
– Do you understand me? – I understand you. I understand.
艾伦一有麻烦 就叫你出来 你是管事的
Aaron gets in trouble, he calls you. You’re the man.
艾伦连自己都不敢揍
Well, Aaron couldn’t kick his own ass.
你也见过他 就那德性
I mean, you seen him, with the…

Yeah.
真是服了 他什么事都办不好
Jesus Christ, he can’t handle anything.
他肯定也没
He sure as shit couldn’t
处理好那个主教的血 是吧
handle all that preacher’s blood, could he?
如果他按我说的错 现在就不会这么麻烦
If he’d done like I told him, we wouldn’t be in this mess,
但他害怕了 所以他…
but he got scared, and…
跑掉了 后来被抓了 真是个小蠢货
Ran off, got hisself caught, the stupid little shit.
所以确实是艾伦杀了拉什曼
So Aaron did kill Rushman.
当然没有 我的天 他们从哪找来的你
Hell, no! Jesus Christ, where did they find you?
你有没有在听我说话
Ain’t you been listening to me?
艾伦压根没那个胆量去杀人
Aaron don’t have the guts to do nothing.
是我♥干♥的 小子
It was me, boy.
-是我♥干♥的 -是你干的
– It was me. – It was you.
-是你干的 是你 -没错 是我
– It was you. It was you. – Yes, it was.
他像以往那样跑来找我 结结巴巴哭哭啼啼
He come crying to me like always, stuttering and whining.
“我受不了了 罗伊 你得帮帮我
“I can’t take it no more, Roy. You got to help me.
求你了 求你了 罗伊”
Please, please, Roy.”
我说”闭嘴 你个小娘炮
I said, “Shut your mouth, you little girl!
成熟点 爷们点 照顾好你自己”
Grow up. Be a man. Take care of yourself.”
-爷们点 没错 -都明白了吧
– Be a man, yeah. – Know what I’m saying?
所以你叫罗伊
So your name is Roy?
天哪 抱歉 没错 你叫什么 马丁
Oh, Jesus, I’m sorry. Yeah. What is it? Marty?
-是的 -听着 马丁
– Yeah. – Hey, listen, Marty.
我很想抽一根 你身上有烟吗
I’m dying for a smoke. Do you have a cigarette on you?
-没有 我戒烟了 -该死
– No, I quit. – Fuck that.
我不抽烟可活不下去
I can’t live without them.
这地方肯定能有个烟屁♥股♥吧
There’s got to be a butt around here somewhere.
罗伊
Roy.
罗伊 跟我聊聊琳达
Roy, tell me about Linda.
-琳达 -琳达 没错
– Linda? – Linda, yeah.
谁他妈在乎琳达
Well, who the fuck cares about Linda?
我在乎琳达 我希望能了解琳达
Well, I care about Linda. I’d like to know about Linda.
那个小贱♥人♥ 让我来告诉你吧
That little tramp. Let me tell you something.
每个人都上过她 你懂我的意思吗
Everybody had a piece of her, you know what I’m saying?
她把艾伦伺候得服服帖帖
I mean, she had Aaron wrapped up so tight,
他真的觉得她是他的女朋友
he actually thought she was his girlfriend.
真是可悲 她伤透了他的心
It was pathetic. She broke his heart.
所以你才要杀死拉什曼
So that’s why you had to kill Rushman,
因为这些风流韵事
because of the sex stuff.
你看过那卷录像了
You’ve seen the tape.
回答我 你个王八蛋
Answer me, you son of a bitch!
你觉得我在和你闹着玩吗
Do you think I’m playing with you?
我会拧断你的脖子
I will break your fucking neck!
我再问你一遍 你看过那卷录像了吗
I’m going to ask you again. Have you seen that tape?
我看过 对 我当然看过那卷录像
I saw the tape. Yeah, of course I saw the tape.
见鬼 见鬼 我让他把那卷录像拿来
God damn it, God damn it. I told him to get that tape.
我说”把录像拿来 那是作案动机 混♥蛋♥”
I said, “Get the fucking tape. It’s motive, you asshole!”
这会毁掉一切 马丁
This is going to fuck everything up, Marty.
你不准给任何人看
Don’t you show that to a goddamn person!
-你听明白了吗 -是的 明白了
– Do you understand me? – Yes. Yes.
-你听懂了吗 -是的 该死
– Do you understand me? – Yes. Shit.
-艾伦 -该死
– Aaron. – Damn!
韦尔先生
Mr. Vail?
是的 我在这 艾伦
Yeah, I’m right here, Aaron.
是他干的 那个小混♥蛋♥干的
He did it. The little fuck did it.
我怎么会没看出来呢
How could I have missed that?
-我需要缝针吗 -不用
– Do I need stitches? – No.
不是他干的 艾伦完全不知道刚刚发生了什么
He didn’t do it. Aaron has no idea what just happened in there.
所有的迹象我都看到了 明显的迹象
I kept seeing all the signs, the big ones.
被虐待的经历 多次晕倒
The abusive background, these repeated blackouts,
意识的断片
the ellipses in thought.
他的左右手都是惯用手 你今晚来时
He’s ambidextrous. That’s what I was trying to tell you
我本来想告诉你这个
when you came in tonight.
听着 你可能会被所有这些吓到
Look, you may be thrilled by all this,
但我完蛋了 这案子我输定了
but I’m fucked. I don’t have a case.
这是典型的多重人格障碍
It’s textbook multiple personality disorder.
让我上庭 我可以作证
Put me on the stand. I’ll testify.
他有精神疾病
He’s insane.
我不能
I can’t.
我不能在庭审过程中改变辩护策略
I can’t change plea in the middle of a trial.
法官绝不会准许
The judge would never allow it.
再说 精神病是最难证实的事情
Besides, insanity is the hardest thing to prove.
好吧
Okay.
想听听我的专业建议吗
My professional opinion?
他不是罪犯 他只是个生了病的孩子
This is not a criminal we’re dealing with. It’s a sick kid.
他正在蹲监狱 但那不是他应该待的地方
He’s sitting in a cell, and it’s not where he belongs.
你有阿司匹林吗
You got an aspirin?
来吧 康纳曼 问吧
Come on, Connerman, ask it.
问什么
Ask what?
你之前想问我的那个问题
The question you wanted to ask me before.
我不明白 韦尔先生
I don’t understand, Mr. Vail.
“如果明知当事人有罪 你为什么要为他们辩护
“How can you defend someone if you know they did it?
你怎么能这样
How can you do that?
你怎么能为这些可恶的混♥蛋♥辩护呢”
How can you fucking defend these fucking scumbags?”
你之前不是想问我这个吗 是吧
Isn’t that what you wanted to ask me? It is, isn’t it?
所有那些铺垫问题 都是废话
All those fucking coy questions, all that bullshit.
你最想问的是”你怎么能做这行呢”
Bottom line is, “How can you do what you do?”
你觉得我是为了钱 对吧
You think it’s the money, don’t you?
钱是好东西 非常非常好的东西 杰克
The money’s nice. The money’s very, very nice, Jack.
知道吗 我问所有新当事人的第一个问题都是
You know, the first thing I ask a new client is,
“你会省钱以备不时之需吗
“You been saving up for a rainy day?
猜猜怎么着 现在正是需要之时”
Guess what? It’s raining.”
你觉得我这么做是因为我想让自己
You think it’s because I want to see my face
上杂♥志♥的封面吗
on the cover of magazines?
我在电视上的十五秒 我非常喜欢
My 15 seconds on TV? I love it.
我太享受那感觉了 真的
I fucking love that shit. I really do,
但你猜怎么着
but guess what.
这都不是真正的理由
It’s not it.
-你去拉斯维加斯吗 -去
– You go to Las Vegas? – Yeah.
我不去拉斯维加斯 你觉得我为什么不去
I don’t go to Vegas. Why do you think I don’t go to Vegas?
马丁 太迟了 我觉得我们俩都该起身离…
Marty, it’s late. I think that we should both just get up and go…
既然你能用人命做赌注 干吗还要去赌钱
Why gamble with money when you can gamble with people’s lives?
只是开个玩笑
That was a joke.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!