是的
Yes.
你应该能搞定一个
You can handle a girl who graduated
从贝纳法学院毕业的女孩
in the middle of her Baylor law school class.
至少我是这么认为的
At least I’d like to think so,
不能拿咱们正在做的事情冒险
given the stakes of what we’re dealing with here.
任何危害到咱们的人都要消灭
Anyone that’s a threat to what we’re doing is expendable.
任何人
Anyone.
明白
Understood.
那就尽你所能把事情做好吧
Then do what you need to do to make this go away.
你在么 亲爱的
You there, Pretty?
我知道你在
I know you’re there.
我会来找你的
Just want you to know I’m coming for you.
你哪儿也跑不了
You got nowhere to run.
你被困在自己的小洞里了
You’re trapped in that little hole of yours.
就像一只无路可逃的猪 等着被我屠♥杀♥
Trapped like a pig I’m going to slaughter.
谁一点钟来看病
Who’s my 1:00?
迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
Uh, Michael Scofield.
我误会你了斯科菲尔德 这是你要的 方纳克
I was wrong about you, Scofield. Here’s your PUGNAC.
稍微有点晚
Little bit late.
但总比没有强 对吧
Better late than never, right?
斯科菲尔德 去医务室
Scofield! Infirmary!
去看看就知道了
We’ll see about that.
我迟早会知道的
I’m gonna find out, you know…
你去那里的真正目的
what it is you’re doing up there.
需要多长时间
How long does this take?
过去会花上几个小时
It used to take hours.
他们最终发明了新的葡萄糖检测仪器
They’ve come a long way with the new glucose kits
现在只需10妙
This’ll take us about ten seconds.
将剥片放进仪器 结果会马上出来
Slide the strip into the meter, we’re ready to go.
我想你肯定知道
I’m sure you know this,
非糖尿病患者的 平均葡萄糖含量是每公升1000毫克
but average glucose for the non-diabetic is about 100 milligrams per deciliter,
如果结果在这个范围内 就说明误诊了
so we see a number like that here, and we know you’ve been misdiagnosed.
你看起来很紧张
You seem nervous.
有么
I do?
你在出汗
You’re sweating.
一定是因为打♥针♥的缘故
Must be the needles.
一直不太习惯打♥针♥
Never really got used to them.
你患糖尿病还纹身 真不敢相信
Somehow, with diabetes and that tattoo, I find that hard to believe.
恐怕是坏消息
Bad news, I’m afraid.
每公升含1800毫克 你的确得了糖尿病
180 milligrams per deciliter. You’re definitely diabetic.
还需要我做些什么不
Do you need anything else from me?
做好打♥针♥的准备
Arm to stick a needle in.
没问题
Okay.
星期三见
I’ll see you Wednesday.
-有意思 -一个囚犯而已
-Cute. -Prisoner.
我也说不好 他看起来有点古怪
I don’t know. There’s something strange about him.
你说什么
What do you mean?
我告诉他验血结果
I gave him the results of his blood test,
他脸上却表现出
and there was this look on his face.
某种 嗯
It was, um…
解脱的表情
relief.
没事
It’s all right
我带他走吧
I got it.
正好我正要去A区呢
I’m headed over to A-Wing anyhow.
您看起来气色不错 长官
You’re positively beaming, boss.
人逢喜事精神爽
Got up on the right side of the bed this morning, I guess.
等一下
Hold up.
我去加点糖
Sugar.
别乱动 小嫩鸡
Don’t you move, Fishy.
嘿 你们要干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
跟我们走 小嫩鸡
You’re coming with us, Fish.
咱俩的游戏玩了有段时间了
This little polka you and I have been doing for a while
此时此刻
as of this moment…
该有个了断了
it’s over.
菲波纳奇
Fibonacci.
我想知道你是怎么找到他的
I want to know how you got to him…
还有他现在在哪儿
and where he is, right now.
想都别想 约翰
Not going to happen, John.
现在我数三下
Now, I’m going to count to three.
如果我告诉了你 那我才死定了
give you that information, I’m a dead man.
这你我都知道
You know it and I know it.
出去之后我会告诉你的 在这之前决不可能
I’ll tell you the moment we’re outside those walls,not a second before.
你现在就得告诉我
You tell me now.
不可能的 约翰
Not gonna happen, John.
我再给你最后一次机会
I’m going to give you one last chance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!