所以就到这儿来了
Think that’s why he’s here?
是否你的
Cos your
你的死会再次勾起他的回忆
your death would feel like it’s happening again
我很早就离开他了
I abandoned him a long time ago.
这就是他为什么会进监狱的原因吧
That’s why he’s here.
威尔 十岁
关门
Gates closing.
-是时候了 -什么
-It’s time. -Time?
哦 天哪 我们又得忙活开了
Oh, God. Here we go again.
十五分钟后就得点名 你到底想干吗
Count’s in 15 minutes. What are you doing?
相信我 知道得越少对你越好
Trust me. The less you know, the better.
我知道的越少 伙计 我可还什么都不知道呢
The less I know? Man,You got me in the dark.
这样才好啊
That’s exactly where you wanna be.
这个时间很少看到你嘛
Don’t normally find you here at this hour.
是来忏悔 还是需要神的建议
Are you seeking his forgiveness? Or advice?
我也不清楚 本
I really don’t know any more, Ben.
我知道我应该为我儿子的事负责的
All I know is my son Will was my responsibility.
我要是不走 也许他就不会出事儿
If I’d stayed in his life, I could’ve saved his life.
他的死只是个意外 亨利
His death was an accident, Henry.
虽然他是个罪犯 还吸毒
He was a criminal,and an addict
但他毕竟只有十八岁啊
but he was only 18 years old.
可他母亲说的很清楚 如果想和她在一起
His mother made it clear you couldn’t be in his life
你就得离开你儿子
if you weren’t gonna be in hers.
你既然选择跟朱迪在一起 你就应该了解这些
When you chose to stay with Judy,you understood that.
我不仅想到了 而且很感激
I not only understood it, I was grateful for it.
我告诉自己
I told myself
我尊重了她的意愿
I was respecting her wishes.
虽然我很恨她
I cursed her
但每天我还是感谢上帝
under my breath while every day I thanked God
让我从这件事里面
for allowing me to wash my hands of…
解脱出来
Of Toledo.
为了所有这一切
All of it.
所以 我回到朱迪身边
So I ran home,to Judy,
把秘密埋藏心底
I buried the secret.
但我却连
But I never got a chance to…
亲手埋葬
to bury my…
自己儿子的机会都没有
my son.
我算是什么样的人啊 本
What kind of a person does that, Ben?
为了自己的利益就不顾及别人的性命
Sacrifices somebody else’s life just to make their own life easier.
你们可以整晚和我争论
You can argue with me all night.
我真的无能为力了
Believe me,I haven’t got anything better to do.
但我确实不能把作为证据的原始带给你们
But it won’t change the fact that I can’t just hand out original copies of evidence.
哪怕你就看一眼
If you could just take a look…
哦 你就是有司法部长的签名都不行
Oh, I don’t care if your FOIL is signed by the attorney general,
我还是不能给你们
I can’t give it to you.
那我们是否可以带人过来 在现场看一下呢
What if we brought somebody here to watch it?
你们可以派人盯着他
Your supervisor could monitor him the entire time.
可以搜身 或者发誓
He’d strip down and swear on a stack of Bibles.
-怎样做都可以 -等等 你们要的文件编号♥多少
-Whatever it takes. -Wait, what did you say the docket number was?
嗯 是 296-SPE
It’s 296-SPE
有什么问题么
What’s wrong?
跟我来
Come with me.
昨晚 一根水管爆裂 淹了整间房♥间
Last night a pipe burst upstairs,flooded the place.
一百多个案子的档案
Files from over 100 cases
可能大部分都没了 包括你们要的
pretty much lost all of them, including yours.
-只冲了这间房♥子? -谁说得清呢 灾难
-Just this room? -Some kind of freak accident.
-点名 -克林汉姆
-Count’em. -Callahan..
马里若夫斯基 伯莱恩
Malinowski, Pohlen.
查恩斯 格拉齐亚诺
Chance, Graziano.
斯科菲尔德 苏克雷
Scofield, Sucre.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield,
快给我出来
get the hell out here.
有人越狱
We got a runner.
好吧 再问你一遍 小鸡♥巴♥
All right. For the last time, pini Ata.
斯科菲尔德 到底到哪儿去了
Where the hell’s Scofield?
如果他跑了 你就不会好过 懂不
He’s gone, you’re gone. You hear me?
取消警报吧 队长
Call it off, Captain.
-我知道斯科菲尔德在哪儿 -哪儿
-I got Scofield right here. -Where?
在监狱长办公室呢
In the warden’s office.
你亲眼看见的
you looking at him?
别光泡马子了 到里面去看看
Stop trying to nail the secretary.and check the damn office.
队长 他跑了
Captain, he’s gone.
英格力士街
博西街
费兹街
-他不可能就这样蒸发掉的 -明白 先生
-man can’tjust vanish.deputy. -I know, sir.
-他从来没出来过么 -没有
-He never checked out? -No.
-那后门呢 -我查过了 锁着呢
-and the rear door? -It’s still locked, sir. I checked.
那他到底是
How the hell did he…?
出什么事儿了
What’s going on?
你在这里待的太久了
You’re in the warden’s office after hours.
我可以现在就杀了你 不用负任何责任
I could kill you and the paperwork wouldn’t need more than a date.
-告诉我 你究竟在这儿干吗 -好了 行了
-Tell me, what were you doing in here? -All right, Deputy. That’s enough.
胶水还没干呢 是你让我留在这儿的
work wasn’t dry.You said to stay until it was.
-你一直待在这儿的么 -是的 先生
-You were in here? -Yes, sir.
是的 我没看到他出去过
-It’s true. I never saw him leave.
可能我没注意他在桌子后面呢
I must not have seen him behind the table.
监狱长 这一切简直太荒唐了
Warden, all due respect, this is ridiculous!
犯人居然不在牢房♥里
This prisoner was out of his cell.
-还错过了点名 -我知道了 副官
-He missed the count. -I understand, Deputy.
事实是 现在 斯科菲尔德 已经不再是问题了
thing is,Mr Scofield is not our problem any more.
看起来他的档案出了些问题
Seems there was an error in his paperwork.
马上他就得被转移了
He’s gonna be transferred after all.
这不可能
That’s not possible.
把犯人押回牢房♥去
Escort the prisoner back to his cell.
狱长 我只需要三周而已
Warden, all I need is three weeks.
-放开我 -嘿 快点
-Get off me! -Hey, come on, now!
求你了 我只需要一点时间
please. I just need a little time.
就一点点时间而已
Just give me the time.
你觉得那仅仅是个巧合吗
Any chance you want to write this off as a coincidence?
我也不这么认为
Me neither.
他们怎么会知道我们要那盘带子
How could they have known we were coming for the tape?
三小时前 我们还不认识呢
Three hours ago, we didn’t even know.
也许 我们得罪人了
Well,We’re pissing someone off.
似乎你还很开心
You say that like it’s a good thing.
有人在妨碍司法公正 不过我们还得有信心
People start breaking the law,you know you’re getting warm.
我们手上还有复♥制♥的 也许
We still have our copy of the tape, so maybe…
-尼克 -待这别动
-Nick. -Stay here.
不知道是谁 已经走了
Whoever it was has gone.
-有东西丢了么 -没有
-Does it look like they got anything? -No.
好像什么都没动过
Everything’s exactly the way I left it.
怎么啦 怎么啦
What? What?
怎么啦
What?
-带子没了 -你确定吗
-The tape. It’s gone. -Are you sure?
-他们怎么知道 -我们得冷静地想想
-How could they know?-Think this through.
他们怎么知道带子就放在这儿
How could they know exactly where to look?
等等 还有其他人有这儿的钥匙么
Wait. Does anyone else have a key?
-你确定是放这儿的么 -当时你也在啊 记得么
-Are you sure this is where you put it? -You were here, remember?
我当时跟你说话 然后就走到这儿了
I was talking to you, I walked toward the cabinet,
然后我说
and I said…
怎么了
What?
维罗妮卡
Veronica,
没事儿吧
are you OK?
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
开门
Open up!
早餐时间 都出来
Breakfast, gentlemen. Let’s move it.
苏克雷 走吧 斯科菲尔德 你留在这儿
Sucre, let’s go. Scofield, wait here.
估计马上就会把你送走
I’m sure your ride’ll be along any minute now.
不应该这样
This can’t be it.
事情不能就这样结束
It can’t end like this.
快点出来
Let’s move it.
-费兹街 -什么
-Fitz. -What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!