Gotham City, my city.
哥谭市是我的家
Long ago I began my one-man crusade
很早以前 我独自一人
to protect her from crime and injustice and then along came Robin.
保护哥谭市免于犯罪和邪恶 然后罗宾也加入了
Together we were a dynamic duo of justice
我们是正义的一方
defending Gotham from villainous rogues until young Robin grew up.
对抗哥谭市的邪恶势力 直到小罗宾长大
He took the name Nightwing and set out to fight crime on his own in Gotham.
他称自己为夜翼 独♥立♥在哥谭市打击犯罪
But that wasn’t the end of Robin’s story.
但是罗宾的故事不会因此结束
A new Robin would soon join our ranks,
新的罗宾很快就会加入
strengthening our team and extending the reach
强化我们的阵容
of our protective cloak of justice
并且扩展我们想要保护的正义力量
over every dark corner of our beloved Gotham City.
打击在哥谭市的每一个黑暗角落
Don’t worry, Commissioner. Batman and Robin are on the case!
局长别担心 蝙蝠侠和罗宾已经接手了
Thank you, Batman!
谢谢你 蝙蝠侠
With Gotham’s vilest villains on the loose,
因为这些哥谭市的小混混
it’s good to know our city is in the capable hands of heroes like…
也好让大家知道 哥谭市是有你们这样的…
You two?
英雄
Gone again.
又不见了
That’s it. The last of the precious stones.
就这些了 这些是珍贵的宝石
The rest of them are only semi-precious stones.
剩下的那些只是些次等品
Not even worth the time it’d take us to steal them.
根本不值得我们花时间去偷
Time, Penguin, is the one thing you’ll have plenty of
说到时间 小企鹅 相信你会有很多时间的
once you’re back in your cell at Arkham Asylum.
等你回到阿卡姆疯人院的小房♥间后
But first, let’s see how you fit in my new Bat-magnet cage.
但是 首先我们来看看 你待在新的磁蝠铁笼的样子吧
Bull’s-eye! I mean, Penguin’s-eye!
正中红心 我是说正中企鹅
Good shot, Robin.
罗宾 射得好
That should keep him grounded until the police arrive.
在警♥察♥来之前 应该可以关住他一阵子
And that’s the reason I’m always the designated driver.
这就是为什么我喜欢当司机
Ta-ta, Pengie!
再见啦 企鹅
You’ll be catching a ride back to Arkham together, Harley.
你等等也会一起回去阿卡姆 哈莉
Carpooling is vital to a healthy environment.
低碳出行是环保的关键
Hey, watch where you’re driving!
嘿 小心开车
Not you, Batman, you’re good.
我不是在说你 蝙蝠侠 你最棒了
Poor Batman, you’ll never catch me.
可怜的蝙蝠侠 你抓不到我的
But maybe you’ll catch a fish.
也许你可以抓些鱼
Like shooting fish in a barrel… Without the barrel.
就像瓮中捉鳖一样简单 喔不 根本不需要瓮
Give it up, Harley!
哈莉 放弃吧
You’re wanted for grand theft, receiving stolen goods
你因偷窃 收受赃物
and egregious prop comedy.
以及邪恶的技俩被通缉了
What’s the matter, Batman? My jokes driving you bananas?
蝙蝠侠怎么啦 要来点香蕉吗
Betrayed by my own bananas.
被香蕉摆了一道
I may be going out on a limb here, Batman.
蝙蝠侠 我想我找到帮手了
No, wait! I’m definitely going out on a limb!
不对 我已经在帮手手上了
You’re late, Harl.
哈莉 你迟到了
Sorry, traffic in Gotham will drive you batty.
不好意思 哥谭市的交通让人发疯
Poison Ivy.
毒藤女
Keep your distance from her, Robin.
罗宾 离她远一点
Associating with common jewel thieves now, are we?
不过就是一些普通的珠宝窃贼 不是吗
“Common”?
普通的
My share of the gems will go to ensuring the well-being of plants everywhere, Batman.
我的健康植物四处都可以生长得很茂盛喔 蝙蝠侠
A green thumb doesn’t make up for your black heart.
你爱植物的心掩盖不了你丑恶的罪行
Weed killer? Who carries weed killer?
除草剂 谁会带除草剂出门啊
The Batman.
蝙蝠侠
And also the Robin.
还有罗宾
My babies!
我的宝贝们
Perhaps another trip to Arkham will teach you the error of your ways.
也许去阿卡姆一趟可以治治你的偏差行为
And help you turn over a new leaf.
新叶子就会长出来啰
Robin, cover these two until the authorities arrive.
罗宾 看好这两个 等到相关单位来处理
Looks like there’s one last villain to wrangle.
看来还有漏网之鱼
I love it when a plan comes together.
看来计划要成功了
Hey, look at that!
嘿 你看
Whoa, cool!

In Gotham, everybody pays bus fare.
在哥谭市搭公车是要付钱的
Aren’t you the agile one?
你的动作还真是敏捷啊
What? Batman! But how?
什么 蝙蝠侠 怎么可能
Quite simple, really.
其实还蛮简单的
You uncannily anticipated my every move as you fled.
你逃跑时已经预想了我的每一个动作
I simply anticipated you anticipating my every move
而我也预想了你预想了我的动作
and adjusted accordingly, beating you to the place I would’ve chased you to.
照这样想来 我只要在不会追你的地方等你就好了
Impressive.
真是让人印象深刻
You shouldn’t be too surprised, Nightwing!
也不用这么惊讶吧 夜翼
Aw. How did you…
你是怎么…
Oh, I bet it was my circus aerialist moves that gave me away, right?
我猜是我敏捷的身手泄漏了身份吧
As well as a few special moves that only I could have taught you.
那些特殊技巧 也只有我会教你
Furthermore, I have deduced the reason for your theatrical game of tag.
而且呢 我也猜得到你如此大费周章的原因
As today marks the anniversary of the first appearance of the Batman,
因为今天是蝙蝠侠第一次出现的纪念日
and as most superheroes are a highly emotional, sentimental lot,
又因为大部分的英雄都是感性又念旧
you have obviously lured me to this location
你一定是要带我来这地方
to set me up for some kind of surprise party.
帮我举办一个惊喜派对
Surprise.
惊喜
You shouldn’t have.
一点都不惊喜
I can’t believe he guessed our plan. Again!
我真是不敢相信 他又猜到了我们的计划
You know, Batman, you take the fun out of being your friend sometimes.
你知道吗 蝙蝠侠 这样会剥夺身为你朋友的乐趣
How so?
为什么
Happy Bat-Birthday, Batman!
蝙蝠日快乐 蝙蝠侠
You see what I did there?
看出来我的用心吗
Because you put “bat” before “mobile” and “cave”?
因为你很爱秀”蝙蝠洞”和”蝙蝠车”
The rest of the League wanted to be here, but duty calls. Hey, look!
其他的人也想来啦 但是都有任务在身 嘿 你看
Most of the Teen Titans showed up!
大部分的少年泰坦都来了
Milkshake-consuming contest begin!
喝奶昔比赛开始
I win! Aw.
我赢了 哦
So I see.
我知道了
Happy anniversary, Bruce.
生日快乐 布鲁斯
It’s hardly happy for the criminals of Gotham City, Diana.
哥谭市的犯罪率很难让我开心 戴安娜
I mean, thank you.
我是要说 谢谢你
So, I know you don’t want presents,
我知道你不想要礼物
but Robin, Nightwing and I all chipped in and got you something,
但是罗宾 夜翼 我还有大家 都想表示点心意
which is not easy,
这真的蛮难的
because what do you buy for a guy who literally has one of everything?
因为要买♥♥礼物给一个什么都有的男人
Batgirl, he can’t literally have one of everything.
蝙蝠女 其实他也并不是什么都有
That’s true. I’ve inventoried the Batcave, there are some things he has two of.
那倒是真的 我调查过蝙蝠洞 有些东西他居然有两个
Boy, you are rich. Am I in your will?
嘿 你真的太有钱了
Anyway, we realized there’s not some thing we can buy you
然后我们就想到 我们可以买♥♥给你一个
that you can’t buy for yourself.
你无法买♥♥来的东西
So, your present is something even better.
所以 你的礼物真的超棒的
Quality time with us!
就是跟我们在一起出去
You’re suggesting we take a vacation?
你是说我们一起去度假
Surprise!
厉害了吧
Very thoughtful.
非常的有想法
Unfortunately, crime doesn’t take vacations.
不巧的是 罪犯是不会放假的
Gotham needs me.
哥谭市需要我
Well, of course it does!
嗯 话是这样说没错
But you need a break, and I’ll be happy to babysit your fair…
但是你需要休息 而我很愿意帮你照顾
Fair-ish city while you’re gone.
你心爱的城市 在你不在的时候
I don’t know.
我不知道耶
The villains in Gotham are a bit different than the ones you’re used to.
哥谭市的坏蛋 跟你之前遇过的不太一样
Well, sure, they’re different.
当然不一样
For one thing, most of them don’t even have superpowers.
但是有件事我很肯定 他们都没有超能力
I don’t think they’ll be too big a problem for me.
所以我想对我来说 应该不会太麻烦
Don’t underestimate Gotham’s…
不要小看哥谭市的…
Bruce, Clark really can handle it.
布鲁斯 克拉克可以处理的
And the rest of the Justice League is only a phone call away.
正义联盟的其他人 也都随时听候差遣
Oh, come on, Batman!
拜托 蝙蝠侠
If there is one hero in this world that deserves and needs a vacay,
如果说世界上的英雄里最需要度假的
it is definitely you.
那个人一定是你
Fine. What? You’ll do it?
好吧 什么 你答应了吗
Of course he said the yes.
他当然是答应了
How could one say no to Nightwing’s dreamy eyes of the puppy dog?
有谁能够拒绝夜翼楚楚可怜的眼神呢
Periods of rest are required to operate at peak efficiency.
我只能说 休息是为了走更长远的路
Besides, I’m a fun guy.
而且 我是个爱找乐子的人
When do we leave? Right now.
那我们什么时候出发 就是现在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!