是的
Yeah.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
你们救出LJ了吗?
You guys get lj?
是的 他很好
Yeah. he he’s fine.
林肯怎么样?
What about Linc?
他好吗?
Is he okay?
他没事
He’s fine.
你真的没事?
Are you sure you’re all right?
我还好
I’m fine.
一切都顺利
It all worked out.
我要去坐公车了 伙计 保重
I’m about to catch the bus, papi. take care.
好啊
Okay.
杀了我吧
Kill me if you want.
你错了 伙计
Wrong, papi.
我会让你求生不得 求死不能
You’re gonna wish we had.
勒齐已经死了
Lechero is dead
勒齐已经死了
Lechero is dead
我在此将他埋葬
I come before you now to bury the man
并不是要赞扬他什么
not to praise him,
因为他在这里残酷的统治
For there is nothing praiseworthy
根本就没有值得赞扬之处
About his rule here.
让我们其中的一员发号♥施令?
Having one of our own dictate to us?
那可不符合自然规律
Well, that’s just not the natural order.
在这里都是平等的
All cons are equal
我这里还剩余一些
I have the last remnants
勒齐剥削来的财富
Of Lechero’s cruel empire in my hand.
我曾渴望加入他们之中
An empire which I willingly participated in
也曾目睹他们的恶行
And witnessed first-hand.
这些钱 都是压榨你们而来
Money made off of your backs
全是出自你们的辛劳
And off the backs of your family
现在这些是你们的了
It’s yours.
我要说的是
And I’m here to tell you,
我要将它们物归原主
I’m giving it back.
物归原主 弟兄们
Giving it back, brothers.
全都还给你们
Giving it back
还给你们
Giving it back
欢迎回家 伙计
Welcome home papi.
我们都是平等的
We’re all equal.
我们都是平等的
We’re all equal.
-她会没事的 -太好了
She’s gonna be okay. good.
迈克叔叔
Uncle Mike, um
我一直想等到我们安全以后再给你
I wanted to wait until we were safe to do this,
可是
But
在莎拉和我被囚禁的屋子里我找到了这个
I found this in the room where Sara and I were he
我想也许你需要它
I thought you might want to have it.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
索菲亚怎么样了?
How’s Sofia doing?
-她很好 -好的
She’s good. good.
警♥察♥很快会离开
The cops will be leaving soon.
然后你就能上去看看她了
You can go up and see her, then.
太好了
Good.
她想让我告诉你
She wanted me to tell you something.
在她公♥寓♥的
She said there’s something
床底
In her apartment underneath her bed.
-有一些关于惠斯勒的情报 -我不感兴趣
Something about Whistler. I’m not interested.
是什么?
What is it?
迈克 已经结束了
Michael, this is over.
到此为止了
It’s done.
我问 那是什么?
I said,”what is it?”
你迟到了
You’re late.
我的饮料你付钱
And you owe him for my drinks.
能让我们单独呆会儿吗
Give us a minute?
出手挺大方
It’s a nice tip.
她付了我钱
She handles the money.
加入吗
You in?
若她能付比那更多的钱
She’d better be able to handle a lot more than that.
因为如果她真如你所想
Because if she has done
那样做了 那么莎拉
What you think she has Sara
她才是突破点
she’s the weak link.
斯科菲尔德会找到她
And he will find her.
接着他会发现你
And then scofield will find you
和我
and me.
那时我不会为你所做的一切负责
And I’m not paying for your mess.
加入与否?
Are you in or are you out?
我加入
I’m in.
林肯?
Linc?
没事
Yeah.
把枪给我
I need your gun.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰森 利夫
“jason lief.”
你听说过这家伙?
You heard of this guy?
没有 但如果他对惠斯勒很重要的话
No, but if he’s important to Whistler,
那对我也很重要
He’s important to me.
冷静点 迈克
Whoa, slow down, Michael.
-我要去找惠斯勒和格雷琴 -别 别这样
I get to Whistler, I get to Gretchen. no, no, no, no.
这是唯一的机会了 我们和lj可以
This is the one chceanou, me and lj have of sticking toge
他们杀了莎拉 林肯
They killed Sara, Linc.
我很难过
I’m sorry about that.
你知道 听着 伙计 我
You know listen, man, i
我已经竭尽所能
I did everything I could, you know.
我所能做的一切
Everything.
我全明白
I know you did.
但我必须去
But I gotta go.
谢谢
Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!