Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity.
人类不断追求永恒的生命
And so we ask ourselves…
于是我们问自己
…will our actions echo across the centuries?
我们的所作所为会 名流千古吗?
Will strangers hear our names long after we’re gone…
在我们消失很久以后 当陌生人在听到我们的名字时
…and wonder who we were…
会知道我们到底是谁吗?
…how bravely we fought…
我们战争时有多勇敢吗?
…how fiercely we loved?
我们的爱情有多伟大吗?
Good day for the crows.
今天是杀戮的好日子
I told you yesterday and I’ll tell you again today.
我明天就告诉过你 我今天再说一次
Remove your army from my land.
把你的军队撤离我的土地
I like your land.
我喜欢你的土地
I think we’ll stay. I like your soldiers too.
我想我们会留下来 我也喜欢你的士兵
They fought bravely yesterday.
他们昨天英勇作战
Not well, but bravely.
打得不好 但很勇敢
They won’t fight for you.
他们不会为你效力的
That’s what the Messenians said.
麦西尼亚人正是这么说的
And the Arcadians and the Epeians.
还有阿卡迪亚人和伊庇安人 也这么说
Now they all fight for me.
现在他们都为我效力了
You can’t have the whole world, Agamemnon.
你不能拥有全世界的 阿伽门农
It’s too big, even for you.
太大了 甚至对你来说也是
I don’t want to watch another massacre.
我不想看到另一场屠♥杀♥
Let’s settle this war in the old manner. Your best fighter against my best.
我们就以古老方法摆平这场战争吧 以你的最佳战士对抗我的
And if my man wins?
如果我的人赢了呢?
We’ll leave Thessaly for good.
我们会永不侵犯沙斯里城
I’m a generous man.
我是大方的人
If mine wins, you can keep your throne…
如果我的武士赢了 你可以保住王位
…but Thessaly falls under my command…
但沙斯里城将听令于我
…to fight with me whenever I call.
听我的命令为我而战
Boagrius!
巴古力斯!
This is my man.
这就是我的武士
Achilles!
阿基里斯!
Boagrius has this effect on many heroes.
巴古力斯让许多英雄闻之丧胆
Careful who you insult, old king.
小心你羞辱的对象 老国王
My king, Achilles is not with the army.
吾王 阿基里斯 没有在队伍里
Where is he? I sent a boy to look for him.
他呢? 我派了个孩子去找他
I was having a good dream.
我刚刚做了个好梦
Very good dream.
非常好的梦
King Agamemnon sent me. He needs to…
阿伽门农王派我来 他要
I’ll speak to your king in the morning.
我在早上会和你的国王谈
But my lord, it is morning.
但是主子 已经早上了
They’re waiting for you.
他们在等你
Are the stories about you true?
有关你的故事都是真的吗?
They say your mother is an immortal goddess.
他们说你的母亲是不死的女神
They say you can’t be killed.
他们说你是杀不死的
I wouldn’t be bothering with the shield then, would I?
这样我就不必穿盔甲了 不是吗?
The Thessalonian you’re fighting…
你要和沙斯里城的人战斗
…he’s the biggest man I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t want to fight him.
他是我看过最巨大的人 我不会想和他战斗的
That’s why no one will remember your name.
这就是没有人会记得你的名字的原因?
Achilles! Achilles! Achilles!
阿基里斯 阿基里斯
Achilles! Achilles! Achilles!
阿基里斯 阿基里斯
Perhaps we should have our war tomorrow, when you’re better rested.
或许我们该明天再战 这样你们精神会好一点
I should have you whipped for your impudence!
我该因为你的傲慢而鞭打你
Perhaps you should fight him.
或许你该和他战斗
Achilles.
阿基里斯
Achilles.
阿基里斯
Look at the men’s faces. You can save hundreds of them.
看看那些人的脸孔 你可以拯救好几百个像他们一样的人
You can end this war with a swing of your sword.
你可以轻而易举的结束这场战争
Think how many songs they’ll sing in your honor.
想想他们会如何歌♥颂你的荣耀
Let them go home to their wives.
让他们回到老婆的身边吧
Imagine a king who fights his own battles. Wouldn’t that be a sight.
想像一位国王为自己战争而战 那不是一种榜样吗?
Of all the warlords loved by the gods, I hate him the most.
所有受到众神爱护的军阀中 我最恨的就是他
We need him, my king.
我们需要他 吾王
For now.
暂时
Is there no one else?
没有别人了吗?
Is there no one else?
没有别人了吗?
Who are you, soldier?
你叫什么名字 士兵?
Achilles. Son of Peleus.
阿基里斯 佩琉斯之子
Achilles?
阿基里斯?
I’ll remember the name.
我会记得这个名字的
The ruler of Thessaly carries this scepter.
这是沙斯里王佩带的宝剑
Give it to your king.
把这个给你的国王
He’s not my king.
他不是我的国王
Brothers in arms! Brothers in arms!
拥抱弟兄! 拥抱弟兄!
Friendship! Friendship!
友谊! 友谊!
Princes of Troy, on our last night together…
两位特洛伊王子 这是我们欢聚的最后一晚
…Queen Helen and I salute you.
让我和海伦皇后 向你们致敬
We’ve had our conflicts before, it’s true.
我们过去有过冲突 这是真的
We fought many battles, Sparta and Troy. And fought well!
我们也打过许多仗 我们双方都很英勇
But I have always respected your father.
我一直都很敬佩令尊
Priam is a good king, a good man.
普里尔蒙是位好国王
I respected him as an adversary. I respect him now as my ally.
他从前是一位可敬的对手 现在是一名可敬的盟友
Hector, Paris, young princes, come. Stand.
赫克托 帕里斯 请起立
Drink with me.
陪我喝一杯
Let us drink to peace.
让我们为和平干杯
To peace between Troy and Sparta.
为特洛伊和斯巴达的和平 干杯
May the gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds.
愿恶狼不来侵袭 女人不偷汉子
For the gods. For the gods.
敬众神 敬众神
Strong arm. Thank the gods we made peace.
强壮的手臂 感谢众神让我们达成和平
I’ve seen too many of my men struck down with this arm.
我看过太多武士 失去这条手臂
Never again, I hope.
希望再也不会发生
Only one man wields a sword better than you.
只有一个人剑术胜过你
Achilles.
阿基里斯
That madman.
那个狂人
He would hurl a spear at Zeus himself. If the god insulted him.
如果天神侮辱他 他会拿着长矛射向宙斯
See that one over there? I picked her special for you.
看到那个女人了吗? 我特地帮你挑的
She’s a little lioness.
她有点蛮悍
Thank you. My wife waits for me in Troy.
谢谢 我妻子在特洛伊等我
My wife waits for me right there.
我妻子就在那里等我
Wives are for breeding.
妻子是用来传宗接代的
You understand, for making little princes. Come enjoy yourself tonight.
用来生出小王子的 今晚你就尽情享受吧
You make excellent wine in Sparta.
你的酒是斯巴达最棒的
You shouldn’t be here.
你不该进来的
That’s what you said last night.
你昨晚也这么说
Last night was a mistake.
我昨晚犯了错
And the night before?
前晚呢?
I’ve made many mistakes this week.
这周我犯了很多错
Do you want me to go?
你要我走吗?
Yes.
是的
Where should I go?
我该到哪儿去呢?
Away.
走开
Far away.
走得远远的
I have something for you.
我有东西送给你
Pearls from the Sea of Propontis.
来自普罗庞特斯海的珍珠
They’re beautiful.
好美哦
But I can’t wear them.
但我不能佩戴
Menelaus would kill us both.
米奈劳斯会杀了我们
Don’t be afraid of him.
不用怕他
I’m not afraid of dying.
我并不怕死
I’m afraid of tomorrow.
我只怕明天的到来
I’m afraid of watching you sail away and knowing you’ll never come back.
我怕你将扬帆而去 不再回来
Before you came to Sparta, I was a ghost.
在你来之前 我有如行尸走肉
I walked, and I ate, and I swam in the sea…
我走路 吃饭 在大海中游泳
…but I was just a ghost.
但却毫无感觉
You don’t have to fear tomorrow.
你不必害怕明天的到来
Come with me.
跟我一起走
Don’t play with me. Don’t play.
别玩弄我 别耍我
If you come, we’ll never be safe.
如果你跟我走 我们将永无安宁之日
Men will hunt us, the gods will curse us.
我们会被追杀 遭众神诅咒
But I’ll love you.
但我会永远爱你
Till the day they burn my body…
直到我死的那天为止

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!