我叫迈克尔·斯科菲尔德 我是一名逃犯
My name is Michael Scofield, I am a fugitive.
三周前 我被关在…
Three weeks ago, I was incarcerated…
巴拿马的一所监狱里
In a Panamanian prison.
在那里…
While I was there…
公♥司♥找到了我
I was approached by the Company…
公♥司♥是一个腐♥败♥堕落的…
The company is a corrupt organization…
渗透到行业和政♥府♥中各个层面的组织
Involved in all levels of industry and government.
他们给了我两个选择
They gave me two options.
帮助他们的人…
Break one of their men…
詹姆斯·惠斯勒越狱
James Whistler out of that prison.
否则就杀了我最爱的女人
Or they would kill the only woman I ever loved.
莎拉·唐克雷蒂医生
Dr. Sara Tancredi.
我遵守了承诺 帮助惠斯勒成功越狱
I held up my end of deal and I broke Whistler out.
但公♥司♥…
But the Company…
还是杀了莎拉
They killed Sara anyway.
我不知为何公♥司♥要詹姆斯·惠斯勒越狱
I don’t know why the Company wanted James Whistler out of prison.
但我跟踪他来到了洛杉矶
But I’ve tracked him here to Los Angeles.
他和一位叫格雷琴的公♥司♥的特工在一起
He’s with an another company agent I know only as Gretchen.
就是杀害莎拉的那位特工
The same agent who murdered Sara.
这一切要在今天了结
This ends today.
我来这里寻求公正
I came here seeking justice.
当前司法系统无法提供的公正
The justice that I now know the system cannot provide.
所以如果你在读这封信的话…
So if you’re reading this letter…
你就明白我为给莎拉报仇在所不惜
You’ll know I died avenging Sara’s death.
越狱
Prison Break
拿到数据卡之后
You get the data card.
我们立即把卡送达 然后马上离开
We drop it off in the racing form, and we get the hell out of there.
我们要把它交给谁
Who’s the contact we’re leaving it for?
公♥司♥要拿回数据卡 就这样
The Company wants the card back, period.
你就负责…
All you need to worry about…
载我们立即离开就好
Is getting this rig the hell out of there in a hurry.
这点我可以做到
Oh, I’ll be getting it out of there.
你不用担心
Don’t you worry about that.
只要你们尽快回来就行
You worry about getting your ass back in that seat in time.
如果你做成这件事 可以到我的房♥间…
If you pull this off, you can come up to my room later…
我是绝对不会拒绝的
and the word “no” won’t be in my vocabulary.
确保我们拿到钱就好
Just make sure we get paid.
快去快回
In and out.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.
我也是
You, too.
很久没有你的消息了
Didn’t hear from you for a while.
开始怀疑你是否还感兴趣了
Started to wonder if you were still interested.
当然 很感兴趣
I am, very much so.
我需要非常的小心
Well, I needed to approach this carefully.
我相信你一定会理解的
I’m sure you understand.
你为谁买♥♥的
Who you buying it for?
竞争对手
A competitor?
-其他国家 -杰森
-A foreign country? -Jason.
你知道我不可能告诉你的
You know I can’t get into that.
我们已经谈了几个月了
Now, we’ve been negotiating this for months.
我答应了你所有的要求
I’ve jumped through all your hoops.
同意在这里和你见面
I’ve agreed to meet you here.
你到底想不想把数据卡卖♥♥给我
Do you want to sell the card to me or not?
很快回来
Be right back.
这块小塑料卡里有很多秘密
That’s a lot of secrets on a little piece of plastic.
我给你一点建议
Let me give you a little bit of advice.
免费的建议
And this is on the house.
拿着那东西要小心点
Watch your step with that thing.
公♥司♥为了夺回它会不惜一切代价
The Company will do anything to get it back.
我难道不知道吗
Don’t I know it.
-什么事 -你到底在干什么
-Yeah? -What the hell are you doing?
我们得马上离开这里
We got to get out of here.
我要把枪藏好
I need to hide the gun.
把枪带在身上
Take the gun with you!
快呀
Come on.
她在哪
Where is she?
迈克尔 你不明白
Michael, you don’t understand.
给格雷琴打电♥话♥ 让她马上来这儿
Call Gretchen, get her in here now.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
我不是你的敌人 迈克尔
I’m not your enemy, Michael.
詹姆斯
James.
我们得快离开
We need to leave.
知道吗 无论如何…
You know, despite everything…
即使现在莎拉还活着
If Sara could weigh in right now.
她也会让我别杀你
She’d tell me not to kill you.
她就是这样的人
That’s the kind of person she was.
你就是把这样的人从我身边夺走了
That’s the kind of person you took from me.
詹姆斯 难道你没告诉他吗
James, didn’t you tell him?
-他刚刚才… -闭嘴
-He walked in five… -Shut up!
格雷琴 看着我
Gretchen, look at me.
这个为了莎拉
This is for Sara.
我没杀莎拉
I never killed Sara.
我就知道你这样的人是不会坦然承认的
I wouldn’t expect someone like you to take this with dignity.
我发誓她还活着
I swear to God she’s alive.
别侮辱我 也别侮辱她
Don’t insult me and don’t insult her.
她逃掉了
She escaped.
我们清楚如果你知道 我们就没有任何筹码了
We knew if you found out we wouldn’t have any leverage.
我编造了整件事
I fabricated the whole thing.
-我哥哥看到了… -箱子里的人头
-My brother saw… -A head in a box!
是另一具尸体上的
From a cadaver.
你问问林肯他看到的到底是什么
You ask Lincoln what he really saw.
-听她说 迈克尔 -别对我撒谎
-Listen to her, Michael. -Don’t lie to me.
我没撒谎 林肯上当了
I’m not lying to you. Lincoln bought it…
你也上当了 骗局成功了
You bought it, it worked.
迈克尔
Michael.
那她在哪
Then where is she?
我们出去后 我就告诉你
I’ll tell you when we get outside.
现在 我们要先离开这里
Right now, we need to get out of here.
他们发现尸体了
They found the bodies.
-把枪给我 -她在撒谎
-Give me the gun. -She’s lying.
是吗
Is she?
如果你扣动扳机 就永远不会知道答案了
If you pull that trigger, you’ll never know.
杀了他 詹姆斯
Kill him, James.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她在哪
Where is she?
莎拉在哪
Where is Sara.
迈克尔
Michael.
如果你不把枪给我
If you don’t give me that gun.
我就打爆你的头
I’m going to shoot you in the head.
我们走
Let’s go.
我们在罗斯福酒店发现两具尸体
We got a double homicide at the Roosevelt Hotel.
莎拉
Sara
莫哈维沙漠 加州
Mojave desert, california.
你知道完美成功的行动和失败的行动…
Do you know the difference between a perfectly executed operation
之间的区别吗
And a failed mission?
-长官 -取决于小团队的领导力
-Sir? -It’s small unit leadership.
盟军用了两年半时间…
The Allies spent two and a half years…
策划进攻诺曼底
Planning the invasion of Normandy.
但在登陆日那天 一排滩头上的…
But on D-Day it came down to a handful of men…
一小股部队…
On a strip of beach…
来决定整个世界的命运
To decide the fate of the world.
格雷琴 我想说的是…
What I’m getting at, Gretchen…
即便是最好的计划…
Is even the best plan is only as good…
也需要有人去执行才会成功
As the moving parts on the ground executing it.
-将军 我们拿到了数据卡 -有什么问题吗
-General, we got your card. -what’s the problem?
我们什么都没拿到 这是赝品
We have nothing. It’s a duplicate.
几乎一模一样 但是个赝品
Almost flawless, but a duplicate.
这不可能 我看到…
That’s impossible, I saw…
你知道夺回数据卡对我来说…
You know how important the retrieval of this card…
有多重要 格雷琴
Is to me, Gretchen.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!