我的书 我在索纳监狱丢的那本鸟类书…
My book, the bird book, the one I lost in Sona…
里面有能帮我们更容易的闯入的信息
Contained information that would’ve helped facilitate the break-in.
但即便没有 我们也能做到
but it can still be accomplished,
在你的帮助之下
With your help.
莎拉在哪
Where’s Sara?
我唯一能确定的是…
The only thing I know for sure…
一周前 有消息吐露
A week ago, some information came through the wire.
莎拉在圣达菲买♥♥了一张巴士票
Sara may have bought a bus ticket in Santa Fe.
开往哪的
Headed where?
芝加哥
Chicago.
迈克尔 如果莎拉在芝加哥 她并不安全
Michael, if Sara’s out there, she’s not safe.
我们大家都不安全
None of us are.
公♥司♥知道原始数据卡在我们手里
The Company knows we still have the original card.
这就是格雷琴死了的原因
And that’s why Gretchen was the first to go.
我想我们没什么好谈的了
I think we’re done here.
迈克尔 我们只有这一次机会
Michael, We have a chance for once
将锡拉交给那些想搞垮公♥司♥的人
To get Scylla to people that want to take the Company down.
我不想再逃了 我们都不必再逃了
I don’t want to run anymore. We won’t have to run anymore.
之前的一个月 我一直沉浸在失去莎拉的痛苦和…
I spent the last month thinking Sara was dead…
害死莎拉的自责之中
and that it was my fault.
如果她在芝加哥 我要去找她
If she’s out there, I’m gonna find her.
我只关心这个
That’s all I care about.
只要一周就能搞定
This can be done within a week.
不到一周
Less.
至少让我给你们…
At least let me show you…
巴拿马城 巴拿马
Panama City, Panama
我会想念这对美♥腿♥的 美女
Oh, I’m gonna miss these gams, girl.
别走
Don’t go.
这里可不是来自阿♥拉♥巴马的白人的家
This ain’t no home for a white boy from Alabama.
他们到了 先生 行李都准备好了
They’re here, seur, the bags are packed.
你遵守了对我的诺言
You kept your word to me.
你是第一个做到这点的人 谢谢
You’re the first that’s ever done that. Gracias.
你为何一定要找这个人
Why must you go after this man?
你可以选择不去的
You could choose not to.
在我的家乡 有个词叫做宿敌
Where I come from, there’s something called a blood feud.
明白吗
Comprende?
是的
Yes.
结果是迈克尔·斯科菲尔德…
Michael Scofield left me for dead…
很多次的都对我见死不救
One too many times, as it turns out.
“小天使”用西班牙语怎么说
What is Spanish for “little angel”?
Angelita
Angelita.
再见 小天使
Adios, angelita.
确定合法吗
Is this legit?
当然 先生
Oh, Sí seur
您付了那么多钱 全程头等服务
For the money you’re paying, first class, all the way.
这些人都可信吧
So these are coyotes one could trust.
当然 先生
Oh, Sí seur.
很好
Vamanos.
如你所见…
As you’ve seen…
你参与的这件事是很重要的
What you’re entering into is quite serious.
我明白
I realize that.
你现在对此负责了
You’re responsible for this now.
您不必担心
You have nothing to worry about.
稍后再谈
We’ll talk soon.
现在该收拾残局了
It’s time to clean up now.
彻底的
Thoroughly.
所有曾跟惠斯勒接触过的人
Everyone who was close to Whistler.
斯科菲尔德
Scofield.
马宏 布鲁斯
Mahone, Burrows.
布鲁斯还在巴拿马
Burrows is still in Panama.
都干掉
Clean up.
杜兰哥 科罗拉多
Durango, Colorado.

Hello.
你好 帕姆
Hi, Pam.
你…
Where…
你在哪
Where are you?
你知道的…
Uh, you know…
跟从前一样 还在事件的漩涡当中
In the middle of it, as usual.
还在巴拿马
Panama still?
不 不在
No, no.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很好
Definitely.
你呢
Are you?
很好
Yes.
卡梅伦呢
And Cameron?
他很好
He’s fine.
我得告诉你 帕姆
I have to tell you, Pam, you know.
为了我们能在一起 我有个计划
I had a plan for all of us to be together.
而且…
And…
我是不会放弃的
I’m not gonna stop working on it.
你想和我们在一起的话 干嘛还需要计划呢
Why do you need a plan if you want to be with someone?
去和他们在一起就是了
You just be with them.
除非你是认真的 否则别这么说
Don’t say that unless you mean it.
因为为了和你们在一起 我会不惜一切
‘Cse I’ll turn this world upside down to get back to you.
所以除非你是认真的 否则别这么说
So don’t say it unless you mean it.
我是认真的
I mean it.

Okay.
别这样 宝贝
Come on, babe.
我讨厌芭蕉 你知道的
I-I hate plantains, you know that.
我尝过你的辣汉堡了
I try your chili burger.
辣汉堡 你喜欢辣汉堡
Chili-chili burger? You loved the chili burger.
好 我会…
Okay, I’m gonna…
用妈妈的独家秘方来做
Make them with my mom’s special recipe.
你妈妈的独家秘方
Your mom’s special recipe?
你会喜欢的
You’ll love it.
是吗
Really?
是的 你会喜欢的 相信我
Yeah! You’ll love them, trust me.
非常美味
It’s delicious.
我们快离开这 把东西放下
Let’s get out of here. Drop ’em.
我们走 拉着我
Let’s go, give me your hand.
LJ, 我们走
LJ, let’s go.
对 跟我走
Yeah, come with me.
林肯 怎么回事
Lincoln, what’s going on?
爸爸
Dad.
我们已经安全了啊
We’re safe now.
-放松 -不 我看到有人
-Relax. -No, I saw someone.
像是公♥司♥的人 我很确定
Looks like Company, I’m sure of it.
我们走吧 好吗
Let’s just go, okay?
我们走
Let’s go.
我们会没事的
We’ll be fine.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.

Okay.

Let’s go.
退后
Get back.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸 我们快跑
Dad, we have to run.
走 快离开这儿
Go. Get out of here.

Run!
快走
Get going!
林肯
Lincoln!
林肯
Lincoln!
我找阿历克斯
I’m looking for Alex.
我不知道他在哪儿
I don’t know where he is.
不知道
No?
不知道
No.
我们已经离婚快两年了
Uh, we’ve been divorced for almost two years now.
好几个月都没有联♥系♥了
We haven’t had contact in months.
我想现在可能不同了 他回美国了
I would think that might change now that he’s back in the U.S.
我真受不了你们这群人 是联邦探员吗
I am so sick of you people, what are you a fed?
以为可以不断骚扰我们吗
Thinking that you can keep on harassing…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!