他们给你回应了 将军
they are in projection you asked for general
线路安全 说吧
you clear, go ahead
事情有些复杂了
there has been a complication
布鲁斯和斯科菲尔德已经被转移到…
burrows and scofield had traferred to…
我看了报纸了
I read the newspapers,
你不用告诉我标题是什么
you don’t have to tell me what’s in the headlines
他们到底关在哪里还不得而知
the exact penitary where they are been held is under disclosed.
不过肯定是联邦重型监狱
But you can guarantee the federal supremax
不用再说了
No more updates.
干掉他们再找我
Call me when they are dead.
欢迎来到洛杉矶 让越狱两次的人单独行动 都是不可靠的
Welcome to Los angles. As it turns out, Men who have escaped not one ,but two penitaries are considered as a bit of fight risks.
所以我们需要知道你们在哪
So we need to know where you are
还有你们一直在干什么
and what you’re doing at all times.
这些是踝部GPS监视器
These are GPS ankle monitors.
现在过来拿一个带上
Now step up, take one and put it on.
我不带
I ain’t wearing that.
那我们就先说清楚
Let’s make this clear
我是你们的盟友
I’m your ally,
不过更重要的是 我是你们的老板
but more importantly, I’m your boss.
这就是说 如果这次失败了
Which means if this fails–
我会比你们的情况遭得多
it’s my ass on the line as much, if not more,
所以从现在开始
than yours, so from this point on,
我叫你们做事 你们就做
if I ask you to do something, you do it.
我叫你们说话
If I ask you to say something,
你们就说
you say it.
而我叫你们带上监视器
And if I ask you to put on a monitor–
你们就带上监视器
you put on a monitor.
现在所有人都认为
As far as the general public is concerned,
你们是被关在某个美国境内的
you’re being contained in a supermax facility somewhere
重型监狱里
in the United States.
所以要避免口径不一
So to avoid any messy explanations
还有别被公♥司♥发现
and stay off the Company’s radar–
你们需要
you need to keep
低调还有耳听八方
your heads down and your ears open.
我们已经提供了手♥机♥ 衣物还有化妆用品
We’ve provided cell phones, clothing, and toiletries–
所有的基本必需品都给你们准备好了
all the basic necessities to get you up and running.
他们进来之前
you-you patted these guys down
你们-你们检查了这些家伙 对吧?
before you let them in, right?
因为我不能分心或者害怕
‘Cause I can’t be getting shanked or shivved.
这家伙是谁?
Who’s this?
这是罗兰 格兰
This is Roland Glenn.
他会支援你们
He’ll be assisting you.
我们的组员已经够了
We’ve already got our team.
不是 斯科菲尔德 这是我的地盘
No, Scofield, see, this is my team,
而罗兰情况
And Roland’s working off
和你们一样
a sentence just like the rest of you.
事实上 Scylla周围
In fact, with the amount of security
肯定会保卫众多
that’s gonna be around Scylla,
罗兰的技术就是必需的了
Roland’s expertise will be a necessity.
所以 如果没有其它问题
So, if no more questions,
那我们就开始寻找Scylla
let’s get to work on finding Scylla.
第二步是什么?
What about that second step?
怎么入侵内部?
What about the break-in?
你让我来操心第二步 行吗?
You let me worry about step two, okay?
你关心寻找Scylla就好
You just worry about finding Scylla.
我有想法从哪里开始了
I’ve got an idea where to start.
非常棒 阿历克斯ander
That’s excellent, Alexander.
看到没有 有人在思考了
See, there’s a man who’s thinking.
好的
All right, let’s let these
大家开始工作吧
men get to work.
好运
Good luck.
为我们所有人
To all of us.
因为我是这里第一个来的
since I was here first I think I’ll
我想我可以先选最舒服的房♥间
just go ahead and grab that S.S. bedroom,
如果大家没问题
if that’s cool.
莎拉… 什么事?
Sara… Yeah?
你去选铺位
…you take the bunk.
等这个 等这个都结束了
You know, when this is, when this is all done–
你和我 我们还要把事情解决的
you and me, we’re gonna settle up.
好的 很明显
All right, obviously,
这个屋里恩怨很多
there’s a lot of history in this room.
这是事实
That’s a given.
不过现在我们要做好这个
But it we’re gonna pull this off,
就需要我们所有人
it’s gonna take all of us.
我们必须一起共事
We got to work together.
所以如果有谁现在有问题 现在就说出来
So if anyone has a problem, get it out now.
你想要和谁消除恩怨…
You want to clear the air with someone…
就是现在了
now’s the time.
好的
All right.
那我们就开始工作
Let’s get to work.
惠斯勒的任务是交出
Whistler’s assignment was to drop off
这个 这个 这个数据卡
this, this, this data card–
这-这个Scylla要交给公♥司♥执行官
th-this ‘Scylla’ to a Company Executive.
一个他称作”持卡者”的人
Someone he referred to as “The Cardholder.”
而他的任务是-是保护这个
And his job was to-to protect it.
去…保证它的安全
To… keep it safe.
而我虽然没看到他是谁
Now, I didn’t
不过我看到了他的司机
see who he was, but I got a look at his driver.
他的司机?
His driver?
你想描出这个家伙的脸
You want to sketch this guy’s face
然后再和洛杉矶的一千万人比对?
and match it up to 10 million people in Los Angeles?
真是太有才了
Well, that’s just great.
我不只看到了这个家伙的脸
I saw more than just the guy’s face.
所有的司机都在旁边说话
All the drivers were hanging around, talking shop,
不过这个家伙 独自站在旁边
but this guy, he was standing by himself.
两腿分开 双手放在背后
Legs apart, hands behind his back,
静静的不动 他是个退役军人
at rest– he’s former military.
他的车
His car
地盘比其它的都低一点
rides a little lower than the rest of ’em.
很可能是为了私人安全
Probably signifies private security.
还有防弹玻璃
Weighed down by bulletproof siding.
而他的那件衣服
His suit, his suit–
就凭警♥察♥的这点工资
you don’t buy a suit like that
再加上周末兼♥职♥司机赚的外快
on a cop’s salary or pulling
是根本就买♥♥不到的
weekend gigs as a driver.
这说明他肯定是全职
That means he’s full-time.
工资极高
He’s highly paid.
去请我们的朋友
You ask our friend
Self先生 查一下
Mr. Self to run tax records
45到55岁的 领军方退休金的
on the 45- to 55-year-old white males
而且从私人安保公♥司♥雇6个保镖的
in Los Angeles drawing a military pension,
白人男性的纳税记录
and taking six figures from a private security company,
范围就能从1000万人缩小到50人
and you narrow your field from 10 million till about 50.
然后我就能找出他了
And then I can pick the guy out from there.
找到司机的话 就能找到持卡人
Find the driver, you find the Cardholder.
我们已经好几天不吃不喝了
We haven’t ate or drank anything for days.
我不想死在这儿
Oh, I don’t want
我们不会死的 桑乔
to die out here. We ain’t gonna die, Sancho.
我们不会死的
Hey, hey, we ain’t gonna die.
我们只需要找到
Okay. We just gotta find
那个叫什么 指南仙人掌
what’s called a compass cactus.
这仙人掌总是向南倾斜的
Due to the fact it always leans toward the south.
它内部有鲜美的果肉 我们可以填饱肚子
Inside there’s delicious fruit which’ll fill our bellies.
而且我们能知道哪边是南
Plus, we find out which way is south,
哪边是北
we’re gonna find out which way is north.
明白吗
緾omprende?
这样吧
Tell you what.
我们在这里休息一下如何
Why don’t we, uh, rest here for a while, huh?
等晚上凉快一点了再走
Travel at night when it’s cooler.
好的
Si. That sounds good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!